over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever taste their gear?

p-lethal

Registered
so i read on another board yesterday this one guy doesn't use labmax but rather tastes his gear...lol he was talking about how tren has a very distinct spicy taste to it.

so i was pinning last night and i put a few little drops of tren on my finger and tasted it and once i got past the oil taste it was pretty damn spicy. about 10 seconds later my entire mouth was on fire so i ran to the bathroom sink and started chugging the water like a horse.

think i'll see how mast tastes tonight :D

The only one I've tasted is Reforvit-B... It tastes like ass!

That brings back memories...I had forgotten about Reforvit-B.

He's not joking. The worst tasting stuff on the planet. It was so bad, I bought gel capsules and injected it into the capsule just to get it down. Glad those days are over.

What or revorvit-b? I have heard of it but have no idea what it is

He's not joking. The worst tasting stuff on the planet. It was so bad, I bought gel capsules and injected it into the capsule just to get it down. Glad those days are over.

WOW - Its been almost 20 years since I used that and you are dead on balls accurate with this... That stuff was so disgusting.. But back in the day I would have eaten maggot turds if they worked - :eek:

In the 90s, I heard that some peopel had bought cooking oil or something, thinking that it was AAS. One got got mesed up and ended up in a wheelchair after having to get an amputation. I made it a point to smell and taste every injectable, from the first one. I put a drop on my finger, rub it between two fingers, smell and then taste it. AAS have a very distinct flavor, though some are different than others.

its injectable dbol i think, but most people just drank it afaik
was it for veterinary use back then?

tren definitely has a distinct "taste" to it, tren ace at least. well, if you can call something that ignites your tastebuds a "taste" :D
i think its more about the acetate ester and not the tren itself though.
also depends on the amount of BA/BB, other solvents, carrier oil etc. if you ever had something in ethyl oleate or guaiacol you know what im talking about. ethyl oleate smells like shit and the medicine smell penetrates cupboards and locked boxes.
guaiacol - i actually like the smell. your body takes it on to a small degree too, even though the amount used as solvent is TINY.
guaiacol smells like a mixture of musk, burned wood and has some sweetness to it. its a bit odd but i like it...

it makes little sense to taste gear except for the raws. some have a very distinct smell and texture at least. taste - i dont know lol.

That brings back memories...I had forgotten about Reforvit-B.

Dam yeah it does, lol. "abri aqui" .... Anyone with experience with this product knows what this means haha. That particular product was faked a ton and you had to physically go to the appropriate farmacias to find the real golden nector of dbol/b12 in a bottle or else youd be sold b12 in a bottle basically. Back in the day.......

Reforvit b was an injectable / oral solution with dbol and vitamin b12 mixed in oil. It was the only dbol readily available if you picked the real version for those on the west coast in the late 90's prior to the big mexico bust that shut down all labs down there. You could inject it but it stings like a bitch or you can injest it (tastes horrible and made your breath smell super bad). Back then you were limited to organon sostonon 250 redijects, testoviron, reforvit b for dbol (vet), organon dec 50 mg redijects and a couple of vet products for test e and equipoise. Unfortunately most everything else down there was fake and the only really safe buy was the organon products and testoviron. A little history of back in the day supp availability south of the border, lol.

only thing I ever tasted was tren when I did 150mg of ace in one im.

Lmao never once has the thought to taste any gear come across my mind
What r u guys thinking!?!?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear