over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever tried 1g + primo?

Used 300, 400, 600 and 900mg per week. This is another drug which shows most when bf % is low. 900mg I was too fat and didn't notice much difference apart from strength.

400-600mg per week seems ideal.

400mg when cutting and 600+ when lean bulking.

As already said, its a pain at 100mg per ml. Neve used anything over that mg/ml.
well you'd think higher concentrations would be less of a nuisance because you're injecting less, but primo actually has a bite to it at higher concentrations. I can keep BA/BB static from 100mg to 200mg/ml - the only difference being higher primo content per ml...the 200 definitely bites harder and stings for 1-2 days.

I find 150mg/ml to be a good compromise - has a little bite but can keep injection volume down. I usually only inject around .2ml of primo 150mg per day though so I'm not trying to push the dosage on primo (or any other AAS).

So those with extensive primo experience
What is the opinions on the 200mg Primobolan Enanthate rather than the 100mg
I've heard that 200mg is most likely under dosed or fake

I’m a couple months in on 1 gram a week of GorillaFarm Primo. I’m also on 400mg of Mast E a week, 25mg of MENT per day and 25mg of MK-677 per day. So it’s a little tricky trying to distinguish what exactly is doing what.

But I will say, this is definitely a feel good stack. I feel great. I’m full, strong and seem to be holding onto mass well while on cutting calories.

MENT makes any stack feel good in my experience. Is it harder for you to eat at a deficit with MK-677? The appetite boosting effect makes me mostly avoid it.

Used 300, 400, 600 and 900mg per week. This is another drug which shows most when bf % is low. 900mg I was too fat and didn't notice much difference apart from strength.

400-600mg per week seems ideal.

400mg when cutting and 600+ when lean bulking.

As already said, its a pain at 100mg per ml. Neve used anything over that mg/ml.
Answered my question before I saw it. Thnks

MENT makes any stack feel good in my experience. Is it harder for you to eat at a deficit with MK-677? The appetite boosting effect makes me mostly avoid it.

No, I haven’t had any issues with an increase in appetite like most get with MK. I start off low and increase real slow though. 12.5mg for 4 weeks, 18.75mg for 4 weeks and then up to 25mg.

No but first time my wallet allows it I will. On side note, 300-400 mg would do nicely wouldn't it? I've actually been seriously considering primo

I got some nice results on my first primo cycle, just 350 mg/week with 200 mg test. It gave me a unique cosmetic results with the way my delts and traps stood out.

Some guys say you need 800+ milligrams at a minimum for primo. I think that's more for mass monsters and competitive bodybuilders, not guys doing this as a hobby like me.

Primo is cheap if you homebrew, by the way.

I got some nice results on my first primo cycle, just 350 mg/week with 200 mg test. It gave me a unique cosmetic results with the way my delts and traps stood out.

Some guys say you need 800+ milligrams at a minimum for primo. I think that's more for mass monsters and competitive bodybuilders, not guys doing this as a hobby like me.

Primo is cheap if you homebrew, by the way.
Yes I've gotta learn to brew for sure. Till then I'd could probably afford 400

Some guys think it's the best thing ever and others don't rate it. Granted there are many fakes about and if you get raw powder you should be testing it before putting it out or using it yourself. For me primo is very good and I would recommend it but at the same time it's nothing spectacular and it's not cost effective compared to other AAS. I wanted to gauge exactly what primo done so I tapered up the dose to I think 1.2g with 300mg test. Good solid results but nothing special.

In one of my next blasts I will do moderate doses of test, deca and primo which is a great mix. Adding a lower dose of primo into a decent cycle I think it will mainly get lost because it's not very strong. Primo to me is more long term and solid with minimal side effects. When picking compounds it's not always about strength though because possible side effects and damage to ones health are very important factors. If they weren't then we would all be on tren and sdrol most of the year but obviously and sadly they are horrible in both regards so my usage of each is minimal.

For bodybuilding results (looking better) 300mg tren a gives me much better results than over 1.2g (or probably any dose) of primo. For growing I also prefer npp and deca to primo so it's definitely not at the top of my list of compounds but it has it's uses. As I am a rep I can also run primo for free so cost isn't an issue and I still have it down in the list so that may give some perspective. The injection volume is another factor as well. If 100mg/ml then 600mg per week is fine as it's simply 3ml twice weekly. However when you go over that a 3rd injection will have to be done (don't like more than 3ml in one spot) and if doing 1.2g then we are talking 4 injections. Whereas deca literally 2ml for 600mg and 4ml and 2 injs for 1200mg (not that I run that much nandrolone).

Some guys think it's the best thing ever and others don't rate it. Granted there are many fakes about and if you get raw powder you should be testing it before putting it out or using it yourself. For me primo is very good and I would recommend it but at the same time it's nothing spectacular and it's not cost effective compared to other AAS. I wanted to gauge exactly what primo done so I tapered up the dose to I think 1.2g with 300mg test. Good solid results but nothing special.

In one of my next blasts I will do moderate doses of test, deca and primo which is a great mix. Adding a lower dose of primo into a decent cycle I think it will mainly get lost because it's not very strong. Primo to me is more long term and solid with minimal side effects. When picking compounds it's not always about strength though because possible side effects and damage to ones health are very important factors. If they weren't then we would all be on tren and sdrol most of the year but obviously and sadly they are horrible in both regards so my usage of each is minimal.

For bodybuilding results (looking better) 300mg tren a gives me much better results than over 1.2g (or probably any dose) of primo. For growing I also prefer npp and deca to primo so it's definitely not at the top of my list of compounds but it has it's uses. As I am a rep I can also run primo for free so cost isn't an issue and I still have it down in the list so that may give some perspective. The injection volume is another factor as well. If 100mg/ml then 600mg per week is fine as it's simply 3ml twice weekly. However when you go over that a 3rd injection will have to be done (don't like more than 3ml in one spot) and if doing 1.2g then we are talking 4 injections. Whereas deca literally 2ml for 600mg and 4ml and 2 injs for 1200mg (not that I run that much nandrolone).
Thanks for your review Bro! Not to get off topic but have you tried DHB or Ment? If so how would you compare to Primo?
Thanks Bro!

Thanks for your review Bro! Not to get off topic but have you tried DHB or Ment? If so how would you compare to Primo?
Thanks Bro!

I have pretty much tried every steroid ever excluding DHB and MENT :eek::D I do plan to try both at some point though. They both sound very interesting and as you know it get's a bit boring using the same things over and over again.

Ive ran it as high as 1000mg/week for and there wasn't much difference between that and 600mg/week and my diet was a shredding diet.
I believe the sweet spot for me was just that 600mg/week. I was only using it for the aesthetic look it gave me, nothing else. You aint getting stronger on it. Ive only used the bayer amps, just difficult to come by.

I’ve come close but the amount of oil you are shooting and the cost for the gains didn’t seem worth it at all to me.

Thanks Bro!

DHB can give a look that's similar to primo. DHB gives better strength gains in my experience.

MENT / trestolone can't really be compared to primo. Everything testosterone does, trestolone does better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws