over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever tried this?

forklift28

Registered
Has anyone on this board ever used Methyltrienolone..it's supposedly oral tren and said to be extremely liver-toxic..like 20x times more than a-bol.I see a sponsor has this in a oral form(liquid)..does that mean it isn't a 17-alkylated compound?I'm thinking this is the controversial THG or the clear that Barry bonds used to jack all those bombs.If I'm right I think Patrick Arnold invented a form of this as a dissolving strip placed under the tongue.. I'm thinking for little to no liver toxicity.

if i'm not mistaken, the greek olympic lifting team was addicted to that stuff..

M-tren is NOT THG.

Oral methyl tren can be hard to deal with the inj form is a bit more tolerable but really not a compound to be screwing around with.
The bread and butters will always be the best, strength athletes love m-tren, along with halo, cheq drops, and drol.

Stick to test and the basics IMHO.

That's what I was thinking..my party years are over and i'm glad I didn't mess with something like that back then.Sounds like an interesting compound for strength and I love tren. e. ,..just not the sides.

That's what I was thinking..my party years are over and i'm glad I didn't mess with something like that back then.Sounds like an interesting compound for strength and I love tren. e. ,..just not the sides.

Yeah tren e or a works just fine for most of us.

Has anyone on this board ever used Methyltrienolone..it's supposedly oral tren and said to be extremely liver-toxic..like 20x times more than a-bol.I see a sponsor has this in a oral form(liquid)..does that mean it isn't a 17-alkylated compound?I'm thinking this is the controversial THG or the clear that Barry bonds used to jack all those bombs.If I'm right I think Patrick Arnold invented a form of this as a dissolving strip placed under the tongue.. I'm thinking for little to no liver toxicity.

You can do a search on here and also on Google and can find plenty of people that have used it. Oral tren is considered basically the most liver toxic oral steroid you can possibly use. Most recommend not running it more than 3-4 weeks and at a dose around 1mg/ED as the MAX dose, most running it around 500mcg-750mcg/ED.

I have 2 gripes with mtren

1. People assume it behaves like tren - We all know adding a methyl group can completely change a compound (ie eq/dbol)

2. The most widespread brand of it is largely considered to be under dosed by users who have used other, smaller, brands.

It's just a troubled compound with little known about it and little availability that can be verified as legitimate (also ties into the little know about it because few users are qualified to verify its effects are working properly/fully)

For orals I like my d-bol. A-bombs on occasion. Tren injectible works great for me.

My friend used some from one of the sponsers. He did it for about 13 days. Put on 6lbs, but becamse extremely aggresive. To the point his wife made him get off of it.

my friend took gp oral tren and was not impressed with it.He said nothing compared to tren ace

I saw a sponsor on the board carried a liquid form of it..so I am assuming then it would not be liver toxic but I am probably completely mistaken..I do not want to do too much more damage to my insides,I love inj. tren but I take it sparingly largely in fact to the beliefs that it is toxic on the kidneys..I mostly stick to injectables from the fear that in my earlier years I have probably done some irreversible damage from partying.I'm just now thinking of trying an oral again and it is just for a bridging experiment(I started a thread about it)oh..I forgot i tried some of the last good pro-hormones(designer steroids) back in November..when I found out how potent they were I quickly discontinued their use.

if i,m right ther were some doc tht stated tht it causes more damages to th liver thn any known item/ect,and even used it to see how it affect th liver.tht alone tell me tht it a item tht u shouldnt use,ther r other item tht r very strong and not as harsh to ur body ,use those item,and be carefull with tren on ur kidneys,and alway use blood work so tht u know when to stop using,and also alway log wht ur doing and useing, be safe b smart

Dbol is enough for my liver to handle. Did bloodwork after 5 weeks dbol with milk thistle and green tea extract just for shits and giggles. Liver was all fucked up (3 weeks after stopping my liver was normal again per bloodwork). So I can't imagine what oral tren would do to me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws