over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever use methyl stenbolone?

Bad Fox

Banned
I have a buddy that got some from a supplement store in town and he told me that he loved it and had no sides from it. So I went and got some also. This has been about 3 months ago. I started taking them in front of a low test and low tren cycle.

I used only 5mg twice a day. After just shy of 3 weeks my urine turned dark and also my stool turned lite in color. I was afraid for my kidneys and liver so I stopped taking them. It was hard to tell if any gains came from it because my tren and test was performing well throughout the continuing weeks. All I knew was it was a bottle of bad sides for me.

Well.......... I just saw him the other day and he has gained a good 20 lbs and looks nice and dry. He said thats all he has done is the stenbolone. Said his strength is way up too. He has done 2 6 week cycles of it at progressive dosing ending with 30 mg a day without the sides that I had.

Is it possible for a designer steroid such as this to work its magic without affecting some people negatively?

I have a buddy that got some from a supplement store in town and he told me that he loved it and had no sides from it. So I went and got some also. This has been about 3 months ago. I started taking them in front of a low test and low tren cycle.

I used only 5mg twice a day. After just shy of 3 weeks my urine turned dark and also my stool turned lite in color. I was afraid for my kidneys and liver so I stopped taking them. It was hard to tell if any gains came from it because my tren and test was performing well throughout the continuing weeks. All I knew was it was a bottle of bad sides for me.

Well.......... I just saw him the other day and he has gained a good 20 lbs and looks nice and dry. He said thats all he has done is the stenbolone. Said his strength is way up too. He has done 2 6 week cycles of it at progressive dosing ending with 30 mg a day without the sides that I had.

Is it possible for a designer steroid such as this to work its magic without affecting some people negatively?

It just all depends on ones body IMO. Some people just dont have the ability to run strong methyls like some people.

Also there is only one company i trust that puts out methyl sten and they have had issues getting it correvt because of the purity of the raws and they refuse to sell crappy raws in their supplements.

Also a note to take into acct. A lot of methyl sten products are just simply superdrol.

i used it for 2 weeks at 16mg

i got crazy water retention, and im tryin to cut so i stopped it

i heard u gotta take around 20-30mg tho

didnt notice ne strength gains either

It just all depends on ones body IMO. Some people just dont have the ability to run strong methyls like some people.

Also there is only one company i trust that puts out methyl sten and they have had issues getting it correvt because of the purity of the raws and they refuse to sell crappy raws in their supplements.

Also a note to take into acct. A lot of methyl sten products are just simply superdrol.

I also read that a lot of them are superdrol. Thats why when I saw that he was not bloated it shocked me. Doesnt super d bloat like crazy?

Teah... its not for me i dont think. He said he knows a guy that takes 50mg daily and tolerates it though.

Yes, some people do not get any bad side from MethylSten. Most people here don't know because I don't talk about it onb this board, but I rep for a supp company called ironMagLabs. You don't hear me talk about them here because I don't want to appear to be spamming on a site where they are not a sponsor.

However, they just released a new Methylstenbolone product a couple days ago.I am going to be running it for the first time starting this Monday. As some other posters here said, some methylstenbolone products are simply SD. Anteus Labs came out with the 1st methylstenbolone early this year and ot my knowledge, No ONE has released a genuine methylstenbolone product since.

I formulated the new IML product called Super DMZ 2.0, which is a new version of the previous DMZ. The 1st version contained SD & Dimethazine, while the new version contains M-Sten & Dimeth. It is genuine methsten, as verified by regular lab testing, so I can be assured that whatever results I experience will be attributable to the correct drug.

Unlike Anteus, which only contains 4 mg of M-sten per cap, IML's vesion has 10 mg per cap, which no one else comes close to. The stuff is expensive to produce, which is why Anteus likely only included 4 mg's per cap.

Anyway, M-Sten is a very potent drug...stronger than SD on a mg to mg basis. It has been proven by medical reserach to be a more potent muscle builder than Anadrol, Testosterone, and Dianabol...by a SIGNIFICANT margin! This reserach goes back to the government reserach conducted back in the 60's when U.S steroid exploration was at its peak. Virtually every steroid we have today was known about and synthesized 50 or more years ago.

I am going to be running a log here on and a couple other boards, as I am very intersted to see how it affects me. Although I have not yet seen any bloodwork myself, I have heard of some users getting lab work a couple weeks into the cycle. Their claimed results fit expectations, with both lipids and liver enzymes being significantly altered within just a few weeks. This is not uncommon and nothing we havent seen with several other orals, but potential users should be aware that if they do not use lipid supps, their good cholesterol will likely take a dose dive. This side effect can be largely circumvented with the proper supplementation, but many uses neglect this aspect of cardiovascular protection. As far as liver stress goes, my guess is that it will be similar to SD.

In terms of results, M-sten will give an almost idenitcal look to the physique as SD, with users becoming harder, drier, and fuller, along with increased vascularity. Gains of 10-20 dry pounds in 30 days are "normal". Up to this point, since user experience with M-sten is relatively minimal compared to other steroids, we can't say for sure what the ideal dosing range is, but I believe 20-30 mg per day will turn out to be the optimal dosing range, when looking at it from a results to side effects perspective. Gains can be had with just 10 mg per day...and some heavy users may reach 40 mg's, but I see no need for anyone to exceed 40 mg per day for any reason.

Anyway, I am excited to try it, as I have always been a big SD fan (I get no bothesome sides and great size & strength gains from it), so if it gives similar quality, but greater gains per mg, I am sure I will love the stuff.

M-sten is a "dry" steroid...like SD, which makes me wonder about the quality of the product you used. In addition, in all those I know who have used a decent dosage, strength gains were great.

Thanks for the post.

I also read that a lot of them are superdrol. Thats why when I saw that he was not bloated it shocked me. Doesnt super d bloat like crazy?
No..."properly" formulated SD is a "dry" steroid. In fact, it does the opposite and dries you out like Tren, Winny, etc. Sub-q water retention is nill with good quality SD.

Teah... its not for me i dont think. He said he knows a guy that takes 50mg daily and tolerates it though.

50 mg of M-sten? Holy shit!

Have always said Id love to give genuine methyl sten a try. The stuff is suppose to be CRAZY! :D

M-sten is a "dry" steroid...like SD, which makes me wonder about the quality of the product you used. In addition, in all those I know who have used a decent dosage, strength gains were great.

Thanks for the post.

It was from anteus labs... i found one site that claimed it caused water retention
im not trying to contradict u cuz i know u know ur stuff ... just wanted to get ur thoughts on this

Although this compound cannot convert to estrogen, it will bind strongly to SHBG, thus increasing freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone). While there is a lack of anecdotal feedback from this compound to tell the real world effect this compound may have on causing gyno, experience with related compounds tell us gyno symptoms may occur.

Users should be very careful with methylstenbolone and start out with a very low dose. This compound will likely produce a rapid increase in intracellular water retention by inhibiting 11-beta hydroxylase and building up levels of mineralcorticoids that will encourage sodium and water retention.

Gains upwards of 20-25lbs in 4 weeks are probably possible with this compound. However the liver toxicity issues would likely be the first reason why someone wouldn’t be able to make incredible gains from this compound. For this reason it would be extremely important to pre-condition the liver with a liver protecting supplement prior to cycling this compound, while continuing use throughout the cycle and during PCT.

The strength increases from this compound will likely encourage weight lifting heavier than tendons and joints are prepared to lift. It is recommended to be cautious of this and to naturally build up strength levels prior to cycling this steroid.

Using a low dose of methylstenbolone with a moderate dose of a non-methylated compound would be an acceptable way to try to limit the side-effects from this compound, although caution would still need to be taken for liver health no matter what dose is used.

Because of the strength and weight gain this compound would offer it would likely be best used as part of a bulking cycle.

Last edited:
It was from anteus labs... i found one site that claimed it caused water retention
im not trying to contradict u cuz i know u know ur stuff ... just wanted to get ur thoughts on this

Although this compound cannot convert to estrogen, it will bind strongly to SHBG, thus increasing freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone). While there is a lack of anecdotal feedback from this compound to tell the real world effect this compound may have on causing gyno, experience with related compounds tell us gyno symptoms may occur.

Users should be very careful with methylstenbolone and start out with a very low dose. This compound will likely produce a rapid increase in intracellular water retention by inhibiting 11-beta hydroxylase and building up levels of mineralcorticoids that will encourage sodium and water retention.

Gains upwards of 20-25lbs in 4 weeks are probably possible with this compound. However the liver toxicity issues would likely be the first reason why someone wouldn’t be able to make incredible gains from this compound. For this reason it would be extremely important to pre-condition the liver with a liver protecting supplement prior to cycling this compound, while continuing use throughout the cycle and during PCT.

The strength increases from this compound will likely encourage weight lifting heavier than tendons and joints are prepared to lift. It is recommended to be cautious of this and to naturally build up strength levels prior to cycling this steroid.

Using a low dose of methylstenbolone with a moderate dose of a non-methylated compound would be an acceptable way to try to limit the side-effects from this compound, although caution would still need to be taken for liver health no matter what dose is used.

Because of the strength and weight gain this compound would offer it would likely be best used as part of a bulking cycle.

Methyl sten should be dry but a lot of is dictated by your diet. Also depending on which isomers you get in the SD will determine whether or not it will be dry or watery IMO.

Very god responses. Thank you. I really wish I knew if mine was real stenbolone or super d. They are MASS STEN caps by muscle fortress. At the bottom it says manufactured for JD Korp.

Bumping this, i want to keep this discussion going. BTW is this what was in the original mass tabs?

Yes I re-read his post.. Most sites are out of stock of IML. Reason I asked but now i see antaeus is dosed lower

Either way.... I read that stenbolone never made the cut when it was first formulated because of all the toxicity issues. It seems to be regarded by those in the know as a very powerful compound however. I wonder if anyone ever thought of altering it to be more suitable in regards to being user friendly. Or if it can be?

Bro...you can say whatever you want or contradict me whenever you please. This is a free board and I will not take offense.

Although this compound cannot convert to estrogen, it will bind strongly to SHBG, thus increasing freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone).
While this might take place, I believe the effect of this will be virtually unoticable, just as it was unnoticable with SD and many other drugs which have the same charcateristic.

While there is a lack of anecdotal feedback from this compound to tell the real world effect this compound may have on causing gyno, experience with related compounds tell us gyno symptoms may occur.
Perhaps it might. I don't know. Other dry, non-aromatizing steroids, which weren't supposed to be able to cause gyno...did. So we will see with this drug.

Great statement. Glad you posted it. This effect is precisely why M-sten will dry the user out and increase fullness so rapidly. SD was a great inhibitor of Beta-11 hydroxylase. Inhibiting this enzyme does not cause sub-q water teention. In fact, it will pull water from surrounding areas into the into the "muscles", making them swell and become harder. This is why SD causes such big size gains, while also drying the user out simultaneously.

See, the term "water retention" can stand for either intramuscular abnd suv-q water retention. Some steroids are great at increasing Im water retention, but cause zero suv-q water rtention...while other drugs cause both. Sub-q water retention with AAS occurs primarily from either estrogen build-up and/or electrolyte alterations. 11-b H inhibition is a "positive" characteristic of many AAS, which can occur to varying degrees.

Is ironmag labs or antaeus labs better?

I believe both contain real methylsten...I know IML does. It took us months to get it right and every batch is tested to make sure it is legit every time. It is also expensive as hell.

To more directly answer your question, IML's version contains 10 mg per cap, while Anteu's version contains only 4 mg per cap. Prices are similar. That should answer your question.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member