Anyone ever use the infamous CYTADREN?

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Time for controversy...

Cytadren was rumored to be the killer drug of choice for Andrea Muntzer. I would like to know if anyone has experience with it.

If so, what were the results?

Were there side effects?

Describe the sides.

I love to push the experiments beyond intelligence. I read that for bodybuilding it can be run in a 2 on, 2 off, fashion with an ascending dose beginning with two 250mg tablets, up to four 250mg tablets per on-day for 4-6 weeks.

I'm not saying I will try this, but I am very curious as to the effects if cycled as posted.

Sorry to be a downer but from what I know it's not the best choice out there. I personally would stay away from it.

Sorry to be a downer but from what I know it's not the best choice out there. I personally would stay away from it.

Yeah, I don't think I would take any advice from Andreas Muntzer as it might just end up being a "killer".

In my 25 years of bodybuilding I have only known one friend to use cytadren. He ran it with haloteston the last month before he competed in the Nationals. He loved it. It made him extremely hard.

I'm curious about it, as I am many things, and how they affect the look of the body. I remember a friend telling me it was dirt cheap in Mexico. Online, it is extremely expensive.

I saw Andreas Muntzer compete. He had a look like no other, and no one has had that same dry, grainy, ultra shredded look since.

Man if i had access to it i would use it pre-contest. I only had used it once about maybe 10-12 years ago, a friend hooked me up. I don't remember how effective it was since it was so long ago. From what i do remember i think i might of only taken 1 tab maybe 2, the last two weeks before showtime. Don't recall everything i was using but i was looking nice and hard. lol.

I did when i competed in nationals in 2004. used for last 4 weeks from 250mg/day working up to 1000mg/day, and yes it was 2 days on, 2 days off. I started developing rash in he last week but I finished through it. the hardness I had was incredible, and it seemed to hold my size pretty good despite extreme measures I went to make the weight cut.

Well

We all used to use it 20 years ago........its a non factor....just lowers cortisol levels which is not a good thing always..Andreas did not die from a drug that lowers cortisol but thats another thread.......

We all used to use it 20 years ago........its a non factor....just lowers cortisol levels which is not a good thing always..Andreas did not die from a drug that lowers cortisol but thats another thread.......

Being a pro, did you ever get any inside scoop on what did kill him, any knowledge of his health conditions? Its been many years now and we never did hear a thing, kept very quiet.

Well

Being a pro, did you ever get any inside scoop on what did kill him, any knowledge of his health conditions? Its been many years now and we never did hear a thing, kept very quiet.

I saw him 4 days before he died. We competed in the same show together. It was well documented. Emeric was there also. He has the specifics.

I saw him 4 days before he died. We competed in the same show together. It was well documented. Emeric was there also. He has the specifics.

Wow, didnt know you two competed together at that show. How did all of the other competitors handle the news? Did he die before he ever took stage or was it during competition? Something like that would really affect the whole atmosphere of the show.

Ill ask Emeric about it next time I talk to him, about due to order more of his Humanofort.

Wow, didnt know you two competed together at that show. How did all of the other competitors handle the news? Did he die before he ever took stage or was it during competition? Something like that would really affect the whole atmosphere of the show.

Ill ask Emeric about it next time I talk to him, about due to order more of his Humanofort.

I thought he died or started into it on a flight to Europe

I thought he died or started into it on a flight to Europe

I was just reading some on the web and it looks like that is the case, but not sure. Sorry if I hijacked the thread, guess we should get back to the original topic of Cytadren.

So Cytadren just help to reduce the cortisol levels

From what i have read the body starts overproducing cortisol when Cytadren is taken for long periods of time so its effective only for a very short duration.

Yes, it was the San Jose Pro show 1996 he placed 7th, his health was a total mass, he was suffering with stomach ulcer, he was the most on healthy bodybuilder ever.

Yes, here is the competitors list:

Kevin Levrone
Paul Dillett
Vince Taylor
Roland Cziurlock
Jean Pierre Fux
Lee Priest
Andreas Munzer
Philip Hernon Jr
Gunter Schlierkamp
Porter Cottrell
Nick Van Beeck