advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone ever used country music for posing?

beans

Registered
As the title says. thinking of using country music but unsure if I should use a faster pace or slower paced song...I'm just going to go through my poses. nothing spectacular. Any input appreciated. Thanks

I bet Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy cold be fun lol

Actually almost anything by Big and Rich would be entertaining.

Though its not country and more along the lines of classic rock... at the Kentucky Muscle NPC show in 2010, I heard a guy pose to "Like a Rock" by Bob Seger and that was brilliant.

As the title says. thinking of using country music but unsure if I should use a faster pace or slower paced song...I'm just going to go through my poses. nothing spectacular. Any input appreciated. Thanks

What songs do you have in mind?

i have posed to german opera music before what ever works for you is fine. at my advanced age, i think i would pose to Toby Keiths " as good as i once was" would be appropriate!

Sounds interesting I bet there are some great songs for this purpose.

islands in the stream by dolly parton and kenny rogers would be awesome.

maybe you could get a posing partner and sings the words to each as you go through your routine?

just a thought

Keith Anderson has a song called "XXL" that I've thought about using if I ever get on a stage
[ame]http://youtu.be/8ypHfRbU16k[/ame]

Last edited:
Last show I was in, 50+ class, a guy posed to George Jones "I don't need no rockin' chair" ... he pulled it off pretty well.

Country music is the worst to pose to. You're better off with rock, hip hop or even classical music.

I was thinking playing mountain music by Alabama. start is about a minute in. Or Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night. I know I could use some other genre but I figure I'm not really making a routine. just running through poses. I just have to have music.

Last edited:
I was thinking playing mountain music by Alabama. start is about a minute in. Or Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night. I know I could use some other genre but I figure I'm not really making a routine. just running through poses. I just have to have music.

Just have fun with it. The mandatories is where it all goes down anyway, as far as placing is concerned.

Country music is banned by the NPC.

haha. I figure no one ever uses country for the most part. Whats so fun about being like everyone else? If its allowed I'm using it for sure.

haha. I figure no one ever uses country for the most part. Whats so fun about being like everyone else? If its allowed I'm using it for sure.

My thoughts exactly man. Why do the same ole same ole?!?! I'm not talking old school tear your heart out kinda country, I mean get down turn around boot scoot and boogie kinda country!!

never seen it done before. Been going to a lot of shows recently and shit... Everyone plays the same shit at every single show. can always count on some songs from the rocky sound track. or some depressing rock type shit.

Its so much more uplifting and exciting when someone comes out with a good beat and breaks it down a bit.

Next Show Im thinking of popping some Molly or E and play some badass techno and pull some back flips on stage

Do it!

Mountain music is a great song. Or If Youre Gonna Play In Texas. They have some good songs. Where a cowboy hat onto the stage and I bet you will get cheers. Dare to be different, stand out, and have fun.

Give the crowd a reason to remember you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity