advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever used the Fruity tasting protein drinks like Isopure RTD??

Chris288

Registered
Hey guys I was thinking about drinking these 40grams per Drink RTD's from Isopure. I have used them before and they taste awesome!! Especially cold. Are they good quality protein? They taste sooo good, and they almost like flavored water. Like apple, grape, orange, banana, apple! Do they absorb in the body or do you just piss or shit it out? I thought about drinking a couple a day just during the day. Would... or is it a good source of protein in between meals?

I've had those a few times they don't do well w/ my stomach or any RTD's for that matter. the muscle milks don't seem to bother me as bad. The Isopure's taste good not sure about quality though. I can drink the isopure powder form all day and not have any problems.

some of these are THE highest quality iso that there is

:cool:

Its Ion Exchange (I believe unagglomerated) and then it disolves clear in liquid over about 20 minutes.....and they they add their sweetening and flavoring process....good product.

bummyb? MMilk? Compared to Isopure? Are you trying desperately at all costs to gain weight?

Serving Size 2 scoop(s)
Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 350.00

Calories from Fat 150.00

Total Fat 17.00 g 26%

Saturated Fat 7.00 g 41%

Cholesterol 5.00 mg 2%

Sodium 270.00 mg 11%

Total Carbohydrate 17.00 g 6%

Dietary Fiber 2.00 g 8%

Sugars 7.00 g

Protein 34.00 g 68%

Phosphorus 334.00 mg 33%

Magnesium 163.00 mg 41%

Calcium 606.00 mg 61%

Iron 8.00 mg 44%

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Crystalline Fructose, Cocoa Powder, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystaliline Cellulose, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow #5, Salt, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Ferrous Fumarate, Copper Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Boron Proteinate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Citrate), Evopro™ (our custom protein peptide and amino acid matrix) (Taurine, Whey Peptides, Lactoferrin, Glutamine Peptides, Micellar alpha and beta caseins and caseinates, whey concentrates rich in alpha-lactalbumin, whey isolates, purified bovine colostrum extract rich in secretory IgA and IGF-1), Lean Lipids™ Trans Fat Free Lipid Complex selected for the thermogeni and unique energy properties (L-Carnitine, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Enzyme Engineered polyunsaturated long-chain vegetable oils)

Last edited:
Hey glad to see ya post Dog. Sounds good guys... Will be going out and buying some today. Its a nice easy way to add 80 to 100grams of good quality protein to my diet. My biggest concern was just the absorbtion and quality of the protein. Wanted to make sure it didn't just shit out or was not utilized. Thanks

not sure whats in them that does it to me but 15 min after i drink of or those little test tube type shot things , my gut cramps up somthing awfull , bad bad gass for about 20-30 min then its passed.

screw that I'll just make my shake and take it with me or have some LBA's with water around.

I use to work at GNC and the stuff is high quality. I can't tell you how many times people came in saying there doctor recommened before and after surgery. It has a funny tast though

I love em. Makes for a good alternative to the constant protein shakes. Only issue is the cost...they're $4.69 per here, and not a whole lot cheaper online. Occasionally, GNC will have em marked way down if the're within 6 weeks of expiring ( I picked up about 20 Apple melons for $1.17 per recently).

I wish DC had a powder product that would end up like the Isopure RTD Apple!

I love that stuff but the RTDs are 5 buck each when you buy em 1 at a time (havent found a place here that sells em in case yet)

I really like DC's product line, but the shipping to FL is murderous (and long... 5-6days ground) so a fully reconstituted RTD is outta the question.

Any suggestions?

The RTD drinks leave a sticky, milky/chunky slime in the back of your throat after you've drank them. Similar to the consistency of phlem.

I've never enjoyed a fruit flavoured protein. The creamy sensation that whey creates doesn't mix well with fruit for me. I prefer the typical vanilla/chocolate types of flavours.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear