advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone forget how much stronger they are than most?

dece870717

Banned
Forget to the point you come off (not purposely) cocky/conceited or a jerk? I know I forget as I've been so used to being stronger than the average Joe. For example i remember asking my coworker to start taking two bags at a time at work (long story short, drive semi, do deliveries) each bags about 50lbs and some places might get 100 or more bags. Well after my comment he got a little irritated and somewhat jokingly said "dude, we're all not superman like you!" And then i started wondering about other times I've done something like this, like when I had someone try to hand me one dumbell for seated shoulder exercise and they could barely lift it with both arms and putting their back into it.

I'm sure plenty of people have some stories on here relating to this.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Haha yea I'm a mechanic and my "hand tight" oil filters are like 10x tighter than all the other techs, even the 250lb plus techs (They don't lift, just heavy) Usually removing one of my oil filters requires a filter wrench and some elbow grease

like when I had someone try to hand me one dumbell for seated shoulder exercise

what? you aren't strong enough to kick that up yourself? I used to kick up 125lbs dumbbells on shoulder press no problem.

Forget to the point you come off (not purposely) cocky/conceited or a jerk? I know I forget as I've been so used to being stronger than the average Joe. For example i remember asking my coworker to start taking two bags at a time at work (long story short, drive semi, do deliveries) each bags about 50lbs and some places might get 100 or more bags. Well after my comment he got a little irritated and somewhat jokingly said "dude, we're all not superman like you!" And then i started wondering about other times I've done something like this, like when I had someone try to hand me one dumbell for seated shoulder exercise and they could barely lift it with both arms and putting their back into it.

I'm sure plenty of people have some stories on here relating to this.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
Kinda like this post? Should probably say stronger than some or stronger than people who don't work out but not stronger than most. I could never see you coming across as conceited.

So you're doing double the work of the average joe for the same pay?

my favourite thing to do in the gym, is look for the skinniest guy and ask him to spot me when im benching over 405

they stand behind the bench in so much fear

my favourite thing to do in the gym, is look for the skinniest guy and ask him to spot me when im benching over 405

they stand behind the bench in so much fear

Careful...people have been hurt on routine warm up sets with much much less...if he can't get it off you you're screwed

Last edited:
w

wow! lets just forget this thread ever happened

Whenever theres heavy lifting they say "Go get Rob, He's strong as phuck", Now I cant escape it. :mad:

well i just got back from gym, and so happens it relates to this topic

usually i can dumbell press the 175-180s dumbbells for a solid 8 reps on my own

today went in to the gym, after not injecting any gear in a long time, finally felt it, picked up the 170s dumbells and i thought my shoulders were gonna tear off my back

put them in my lap almost pulling my shoulder out

layed back and kicked the dumbells into position, they never got that far, once i had them at my chest they jus were liek deadweight collapsing in, and both my shoulder buckled underneath them

i ended up pressing the 130s for 8 today, and even those were difficult

today went in to the gym, after not injecting any gear in a long time, finally felt it, picked up the 170s dumbells and i thought my shoulders were gonna tear off my back

layed back and kicked the dumbells into position, they never got that far, once i had them at my chest they jus were liek deadweight collapsing in, and both my shoulder buckled underneath them

LOL,I hate when that happens.

At work they always come get me for the jobs that require strength to lift,break something lose or what ever.

My muscles are for looks, not function.

Except my penis, which technically isn't a muscle :D

I love when I'm helping family/friends traveling at the airport with their bags. They say something like "careful that's heavy" as I smile and grab it with one hand and toss it in the back of my truck! :D

The thing I find funny about being stronger than most people in the gym is people being scared to workout with me. They'll say things like "nah I cant bench with you you do 4 plates" to which I always say you wanna see how easily i can just lower the weight, it's magic.

I feel week now.:( That is some big time weight.

I always forget how much stronger I am than "normal" people.

the other day my gf was having trouble opening a candy bar wrapper and I fuckin ripped that shit open without breaking a sweat. I immediately mocked her for being a weakling and commanded her to kneel before ZOD.

(zod is what i call my penis)

true story.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner