over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYONE FROM DELAWARE ?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s it going guys.

Moving out to Delaware from NY within the next month or so. Trying to Get the lay of the land. I found One hardcore old school gym called “the training center”that Fred smalls is out of and I like the environment there. Other then that I found a RETRO THAT gets the job done. But other then that not much else.

That state is screaming for a newer hardcore gym [emoji848][emoji848]. If anyone has any recommendations on anything bodybuilding or lifestyle related let me know. Whole different word out there.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The better question is....why move to Delaware? I forgot that was even a state! lol

The better question is....why move to Delaware? I forgot that was even a state! lol

Parents moved out there 2 years ago. People are a lot nicer. Place where you want to raise a family (future). Cost of living in 1/4 of what it is in NY, transferring my union job and be making more money then I am in NY, and I bought a house that would be worth over 1 mill where I come from...... can live a lot more stress free and also look into potential businesses where in ny. You are just struggling to get by

How’s it going guys.

Moving out to Delaware from NY within the next month or so. Trying to Get the lay of the land. I found One hardcore old school gym called “the training center”that Fred smalls is out of and I like the environment there. Other then that I found a RETRO THAT gets the job done. But other then that not much else.

That state is screaming for a newer hardcore gym [emoji848][emoji848]. If anyone has any recommendations on anything bodybuilding or lifestyle related let me know. Whole different word out there.

Thanks

It's been a while since I lived there, I'm just over the border in MD now but the Training center is A pretty decent homebase with a great atmosphere. The old Gold's on Kirkwood in Wilmington used to be where all the top competitors trained, real hardcore atmosphere, so sad to see that place go. After it closed some of the guys moved on to Total Fitness in claymont on Governor Printz Blvd. Unfotunately a lot of really great competitors, I knew ended up moving to the DC area, like I did (MD burbs or the city) cause they moneys a lot better or up to the Philly area. Needless to say, for serious lifters, Total fitness is the best over there by far.

Beyond that, depending where you are in DE, up north, the Reto Fitness isn't bad or if you're lower and slower (you'll hear that a phrase a lot in DE) by the beaches Club Fitness is 24/7 and the owners of Powerhouse Gym in Seaford are cool. They actually like having big guys in their gym! :D It'll definately be an adjustment from NY and if you're looking for spit n' sawdust, 250lbs DB's and being around a lot of other competitors you might have to make the drive to Baltimore, but an hour plus commute everyday gets old pretty fast. Good luck bro!

Last edited:
i may be completely off on this but i think i remember seeing nothuman post something about either living there in the past or going to school there or something... hopefully he sees this thread and comments..

I graduated from the University of Delaware. I miss the cheap cost of literally everything over there...and the college girls

It's been a while since I lived there, I'm just over the border in MD now but the Training center is A pretty decent homebase with a great atmosphere. The old Gold's on Kirkwood in Wilmington used to be where all the top competitors trained, real hardcore atmosphere, so sad to see that place go. After it closed some of the guys moved on to Total Fitness in claymont on Governor Printz Blvd. Unfotunately a lot of really great competitors, I knew ended up moving to the DC area, like I did (MD burbs or the city) cause they moneys a lot better or up to the Philly area. Needless to say, for serious lifters, Total fitness is the best over there by far.

Beyond that, depending where you are in DE, up north, the Reto Fitness isn't bad or if you're lower and slower (you'll hear that a phrase a lot in DE) by the beaches Club Fitness is 24/7 and the owners of Powerhouse Gym in Seaford are cool. They actually like having big guys in their gym! :D It'll definately be an adjustment from NY and if you're looking for spit n' sawdust, 250lbs DB's and being around a lot of other competitors you might have to make the drive to Baltimore, but an hour plus commute everyday gets old pretty fast. Good luck bro!

I got a house in bear. I’ll be working in philly it’s only like a 45 minute drive and a 20 minute “ septa “ train ride. That’s like what I do now. Plus I’ll be making like 15 dollars an hour more. I’ll be able to live NICE ..... my parents who are 15 minutes from me are literally on the Maryland border. Baltimore is a bit of a hike. I’m looking FOWARD to a new laid back atmosphere NY STATE OF MIND IS INGRAINED IN ME BUT IS KILLING ME WITH STRESS

I graduated from the University of Delaware. I miss the cheap cost of literally everything over there...and the college girls

I’m going to be 30 this year. Getting a little old for the college girls. But they still love a big boy from NY. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THE QUALITY IS HORRRRRRIBLE COMPARED TO WHERE IM FROM. Where I come from every other girl is a smoke show. Over there from what I see is SLIMMMMMM PICKENS. LOLOL

I got a house in bear. I’ll be working in philly it’s only like a 45 minute drive and a 20 minute “ septa “ train ride. That’s like what I do now. Plus I’ll be making like 15 dollars an hour more. I’ll be able to live NICE ..... my parents who are 15 minutes from me are literally on the Maryland border. Baltimore is a bit of a hike. I’m looking FOWARD to a new laid back atmosphere NY STATE OF MIND IS INGRAINED IN ME BUT IS KILLING ME WITH STRESS
I hear you bro, I did the opposite left the beaches for the DC rat race, while the money makes it worth it sometimes living here drives me crazy, soo many snooty stuck up people here, not to mention the ridiculous housing prices, but the all the hot chicks fresh from the Midwest make it worth it though. I've never lived in a place with a better male to female ratio.

I hear you bro, I did the opposite left the beaches for the DC rat race, while the money makes it worth it sometimes living here drives me crazy, soo many snooty stuck up people here, not to mention the ridiculous housing prices, but the all the hot chicks fresh from the Midwest make it worth it though. I've never lived in a place with a better male to female ratio.

That’s what I’m going to misss badlyyyyy

I’m going to be 30 this year. Getting a little old for the college girls. But they still love a big boy from NY. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THE QUALITY IS HORRRRRRIBLE COMPARED TO WHERE IM FROM. Where I come from every other girl is a smoke show. Over there from what I see is SLIMMMMMM PICKENS. LOLOL

I like in NY and am from NY too.

The local/native girls from Delaware are nothing special at all but the girls that attend UD are pretty hot for the most part. Not sure how they feel about 30 year olds though. Once they graduate, they don't live in Delaware anymore.

Last edited:
I like in NY and am from NY too.

The local/native girls from Delaware are nothing special at all but the girls that attend UD are pretty hot for the most part. Not sure how they feel about 30 year olds though. Once they graduate, they don't live in Delaware anymore.

That’s what I mean lolol. I know there are some hot chicks in philly I guess it’s like their manhattan and also jersey is like a stone throws away. I have been through all the “south jersey “ girls relative to ny. But nothing more south then like Toms River. So there is some land to cover in that direction lol

South Jersey is a bit of a dump. Especially the philly side with Camden and all that. Moorestown, cherry hill are nice but everything south of that is old as shit and there’s not much to do save for the River/Bay. Wilmington is okay but you’d be surprised how many hoodlums and goons Call North Delaware home. The women are pretty run down honestly, but if you’re young enough to chase pussy around the university then there’s some nice ones there. I hated driving in Delaware, crazy fucking highways going weird directions. I don’t know I moved there from the Midwest where cities are made in blocks. It’s ok there you’re an hour from the entire East Coast. I was happy to get back to the Midwest though.

South Jersey is a bit of a dump. Especially the philly side with Camden and all that. Moorestown, cherry hill are nice but everything south of that is old as shit and there’s not much to do save for the River/Bay. Wilmington is okay but you’d be surprised how many hoodlums and goons Call North Delaware home. The women are pretty run down honestly, but if you’re young enough to chase pussy around the university then there’s some nice ones there. I hated driving in Delaware, crazy fucking highways going weird directions. I don’t know I moved there from the Midwest where cities are made in blocks. It’s ok there you’re an hour from the entire East Coast. I was happy to get back to the Midwest though.

There is shit wherever you go honestly I don’t think Delaware is my last stop but it puts me in a good position for my future if I want to make moves to become my own boss. Gotta keep my head down and stay positive

If your going to be working in philly, be sure to make a stop at Ironsport gym. It's right off 95 by the airport in a town called glenolden

I live in Millsboro. We have a world gym but I hate public gyms so I have my setup in my garage.
I was born and raised in lower Delaware. Left in 1988 for the USAF, just came home November 2014. Sad thing is, this isn’t really my home anymore. I guess my parents wanting me to be home after being gone all those years never told me about all the transplants that have ruined the country side I grew up in. You rarely meet someone who is from here these days. We have become overrun with city folks and they have brought their arrogance and attitude with them!
The wife and I are ready to move away again but she opened her practice this past year so we are kind of stuck for now.
But on the bright side, all these people moving in has increased the population enough that we are getting a Chik fil A and Starbucks in our little town. Plus we have a Lowes, BJ’s, and Petsmart, don’t need to drive 30 miles to Salisbury anymore.
And forget about going to the beach, it is like Florida now, 24/7 365, overcrowd all year round with all the transplants, the winter is barely less crowded than the summer! I live 17 miles from Rehoboth beach and it takes 45 minutes to get there on a low traffic day!
So yes, I am a bitter local who wishes people from out of state would stay the hell away!

I live in Millsboro. We have a world gym but I hate public gyms so I have my setup in my garage.

I was born and raised in lower Delaware. Left in 1988 for the USAF, just came home November 2014. Sad thing is, this isn’t really my home anymore. I guess my parents wanting me to be home after being gone all those years never told me about all the transplants that have ruined the country side I grew up in. You rarely meet someone who is from here these days. We have become overrun with city folks and they have brought their arrogance and attitude with them!

The wife and I are ready to move away again but she opened her practice this past year so we are kind of stuck for now.

But on the bright side, all these people moving in has increased the population enough that we are getting a Chik fil A and Starbucks in our little town. Plus we have a Lowes, BJ’s, and Petsmart, don’t need to drive 30 miles to Salisbury anymore.

And forget about going to the beach, it is like Florida now, 24/7 365, overcrowd all year round with all the transplants, the winter is barely less crowded than the summer! I live 17 miles from Rehoboth beach and it takes 45 minutes to get there on a low traffic day!

So yes, I am a bitter local who wishes people from out of state would stay the hell away!

Lololol the only reason my parents went there is because my fathers job as well as many Fortune 500 companies are setting up shop in DE. They bought in Middletown THEY have been there for 2 years and just in that time they are building on all the farm land that’s over there which was one of the major buying points for my parents as they wanted to be away from all the hustle and bustle. For me. A major reason I am coming is to be closer to them t take care of them as they age. But looking in. DE IS TOTALLY UNTAPPED in terms of opening a small buisness. They will only keep building opportunity is endless

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420