over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone get gyno surgery by dr. blau

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I'm looking to get gyno surgery soon. In the TriState area, all the prices are relatively similar. He seems fairly consistent with his work. Dr. Jacobs is slightly more, Adrian Lo in Philly is 1k cheaper, but only does general anesthesia, and some of the pics of his work, scare me a tad. I see some asymmetry, to much tissue left behind, nipple creases.

If you got surgery by dr. blau, how was it? What kind of pre-op lab work did you need?

I used blau. Was professional and honest. Procedure went well and pre op was only 3 visits for him to drain the chest.

I used blau. Was professional and honest. Procedure went well and pre op was only 3 visits for him to drain the chest.
Did he put an implant in when removing the gland to keep the area from sinking in?

No he didnt. I got it done about 5 years ago and it still looks good. Some scar tissue as I was 20 at the time.

He is expensive though!

Not really, hes pretty average. I've been to maybe 8 consultations, the cheaper ones seemed to have no clue wtf there talking about, not very attractive before and after pics, and no pics of bodybuilder type guys.

The 3-4 other guys are all the same price as dr. blau or more expensive, but know what there talking about, understand what a bodybuilder is looking for an has before an after pics of bodybuilder type figures.

I don't know of him personally but just make sure he gets it all out. The guy I used decided he was Picasso and tried to " shape and contour " and all this garbage instead of just cutting all the gyno out. Now after $6 grand later I still have two medium sized lumps he didn't fully cut out and it still looks bad. I'll have to go under the knife again at some point and pay all over because of the first clown.

Didn't Blu severely screw up a member on here? Or am I thinking of a different Dr.?

Didn't Blu severely screw up a member on here? Or am I thinking of a different Dr.?

There is a member here who was very unhappy. I'm not sure if I'd say severely screwed up but if he decides to chime in then he will tell his story.

Also just like some of the top selling products on Amazon.com with the highest positive ratings...There will always be a few unhappy customers. No one bats a thousand in the plastic surgery business...sometimes it doesn't go 100% perfect.

My first surgery on my left shoulder screwed up my nerves. .meaning when I flex any of the muscles on the left side of my upper body I can't feel the contraction though my Dr and everyone else says they look symmetrical to my right side...totally sucks but shit happens sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity