advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone going to Seacrets Ocean City Maryland this weekend?

-TOXIC-

Banned
Memorial day wknd anyone gonna be there partying? Will be my first time there. My girl goes every year so im going this year. There was a thread on here few months back about some of you guys always being there. Maybe us meatheads can get together for a drink! Im the big tattooed guy haha (like thats gonna narrow it down)

I was almost gonna go there but the drive would have been a nightmare. I love Seacrets though

Used to go there when I lived in MD. That place will be swimming with amazing chicks.

Thinking about hitting it up on the 4th of July!

Will be there the weekend following the 4th. The 4th itself is just too crowded with lowlife trashy people.

I will be there brother Friday to Tuesday and at seacrets every nite I'm sure were staying at castle in the sand btw hit me up first round on me

Love it.. dewey is a bit better. So much ass..

No way I choose oc before Dewey but everyone has there preference but seacrets is hook up capital if u can't get laid in there u shouldn't go out I cannot wait till Friday

Good lord I can write a whole book about my experiences in Dewey. Most amazing party beach town on the east coast. I have more fun there than in Miami. I went 5 years in a row for Memorial Day Weekend but won't be going this year anymore.

I didn't realize so many of you knew about Dewey. Thought it was one of america's best kept secrets

Will be there the weekend following the 4th. The 4th itself is just too crowded with lowlife trashy people.
Why do you hate people from pennsylvania? haha I kid I kid.

Don't forget the eastern European hotties that come over to work for the season :headbang:

Seacrets is good day time or night time makes no difference. Take the bus if you really want to see the sights.

Dewey Beach still better overall. Lived there many summers of my life. I'm 50 and still love it.

use to go with my buddies when fresh out of highschool. Best times I ever had. Too old to deal with young crowds now. Shame OC didn't have the pretty young russian girls working there then. :mad:

use to go with my buddies when fresh out of highschool. Best times I ever had. Too old to deal with young crowds now. Shame OC didn't have the pretty young russian girls working there then. :mad:

Yea I know what's the deal w that now there is some Hott ass Russians girls there now I will be trying with them this weekend

So basically of all the replies Thejefe is the only one whos gonna be there same time I am lol

ya im here now be here till sunday..my friends told me to check out seacrets also so prob be their a few nights

Well you guys will have to tell me where to meet bc I wont have my phone on me for fear of dropping it in the water and from what I understand its hard to figure out what bar is what out in the bay. From im told by my girl we will be by the pier. Im the guy with the full sleeve and back tribal tats haha

I've always hit both seacrets and Dewey...Both are great times. Tip for Seacrets if you go during the day...go early because all the good tables on the bay are taken by noon and if going at night, the line outside gets ridiculously long...especially on a holiday weekend. Try their featured drink, "pain in the ass". It's gets the party started. Have fun, Bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131