over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Going to the Arnold?

I know this may be a stupid question given this board's nature...but...I think I'm going, and this is my first year...I think I have to go to the Arnold, the O, the NOC, and some other things ( Seminars and stuff)...

So who's going from here? BigA?

I was at the O and had a great time and I already booked my room in Columbus for the Arnold and I can't wait

I know that MikeS goes every year.

I'm just a bit too far away - in other words, too cheap :p

Seems like someone made a post about going not too long ago that had several responses.

i heard that if you dont already have your room... good luck... its a bitch to find one...

last year we went at the last minute and it was a 50min drive downtown cuz of the traffic.... we had a place thankfully but that drive and parking... what a mofo...

if i cant get a place, i cant go

i already have off from work too :mad:

Mr Pickles said:
i heard that if you dont already have your room... good luck... its a bitch to find one...

last year we went at the last minute and it was a 50min drive downtown cuz of the traffic.... we had a place thankfully but that drive and parking... what a mofo...

if i cant get a place, i cant go

i already have off from work too :mad:

I'm kinda new to this...I think the company takes care of that stuff for me....

anthony roberts said:
I'm kinda new to this...I think the company takes care of that stuff for me....

then you should be fine. :)

its only us slackers that wait until 2 months out to make our reservations that get screwed.

I MIGHT be there this year. With a bit of luck.

Mr Pickles said:

Money talks. If you are willing to pay for it, I am sure plenty of rooms available.

Since you'll probably have a bunch of extra space, I'll stay with ya boss ::ction-sm

Just don't don't make me sleep with Hernon! :eek: :p :cool:

The airport hotels usually have last minute rooms. Not a terrible drive either, especially if you park and take the shuttle buses. I dunno if i can go again this year because of work, but I haven't been for a few years. It is a total freakshow though... you will have a lot of cases of arrested development walking around amongst the normals. Overall pretty fun stuff.

Mr Pickles said:
anybody let a brother sleep on the floor or in the tub or sumfin??? :p
I don't care if you have one of them "Mangina" thingys, YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING WITH ME :eek: :p :)

Big A said:
Money talks. If you are willing to pay for it, I am sure plenty of rooms available.

screw money. why let my money do the talking when my penis can??? i'll just try to get in Nicole Bass's pants and then i can crash at her place. what was i thinking... spend money... pppssssshh!! NO WAY :D

Attachments

• tom-and-nicole-bass.jpg
    tom-and-nicole-bass.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 226
MikeS said:
Hey AR-
thats not a stupid question at all.
the expo is a fantasy if you like a BBing freakshow and knockout fitness women galore, and dressed to kill.
Here is a recent thread where someone else asked.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14658

I'm not really sure I'm into either...I don't follow bodybuilding or fitness/figure...

Just that 2 of the companies I work for (I think) are getting booths...

Mr Pickles said:
screw money. why let my money do the talking when my penis can??? i'll just try to get in Nicole Bass's pants and then i can crash at her place. what was i thinking... spend money... pppssssshh!! NO WAY :D
NIcole's been there the last couple years. He's not too attractive though. I'm going again!!! Like the 7th year in a row. Just so happens that my birthday falls on this weekend every year. IT's a great time. I lost my room last yr. Got so drunk the night of my birthday that I don't remember leaving the bar. I know I know Last thing I remember was throwing up out the window driving down I-70 or whatever that is. Thank god I took some friends down with me and one of them had family there so I guess that is where we went to sleep. IT's good that both events only come around once a year. Look foward to going and maybe this year I'll make an effort to meet some people from here.

arnold

i'm definately going again. wouldn't miss it for the world. if you haven't ever gone, i recommend checking it out. it's a fun weekend. and $350 for the vip tickets aren't a bad deal for all you get to do. and yes, as of yesterday, there are still downtown hotels with availability for around $160/night.

The IFBB Arnold Classic

If you're talking about a big pro event, The Arnold Classic is just about the only show left in town. The Olympia is taking a rapid nose dive, and there appears to be no hope for recovery. The Night of Champions has been replaced by The New York Professional Bodybuilding Championships, which was moved from a packed Broadway theater to a school that was only about one-half full during pre-judge. It also failed to pull in the flood of new bodybuilders from Europe that the Night of Champions was known for.

You're kind of late for The Arnold Classic though, but you should still be able to manage it. For hotels, you can either try this link (ignore the Sheraton and the Hyatt, they're booked up) or this link. If you use the latter link, try clicking on "Lodging" on the left; don't enter any keywords; your Category is "Hotel;" your Location is "Downtown."

Any problems, just tell 'em Big A sent you! (Hey! It got me front row seats last year!)

xcelbeyond said:
Just don't don't make me sleep with Hernon! :eek: :p :cool:

Didn't you like that the last time? :(

LouMessina said:
Any problems, just tell 'em Big A sent you! (Hey! It got me front row seats last year!)

LOL

I always stay at the University Hotel. Usually $100 a night and its right by OSU. A little bit of a drive, but no problem getting a room.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member