over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone going to watch the Indy Pro?

Morgan is easily the most conditioned in the open.

He will never win (or come close) a bigger show but he impresses me more than anyone. A giant freak and the most insane conditioning whilst also being the biggest guy on stage.

Tonio's victory was surprising for me, I had not seen him coming... but I like more Nathan look

Blessing could spend another 3 or 4 years to get back to competing, lol, he got a gift, he should be out of the top 3, he no was better than Walker (9th place)

4NPC_9356.jpg

4NPC_9360.jpg

4NPC_9363.jpg

4NPC_9366.jpg

4NPC_9373.jpg

4NPC_9376.jpg

4NPC_9377.jpg

4NPC_9380.jpg

4NPC_9386.jpg

5IND_4954.jpg

6NPC_9396.jpg

7IND_4963.jpg

7IND_4970.jpg

@Dugbet ...thanks for posting all the pics!

@Dugbet ...thanks for posting all the pics!

Thanks my man, what is your opinion about the results?

My point of view

212:

- I disagree with the winner, Balzano, Nathan and Jewett had nicest overall packages.

- Derik was watery, but 9th? He was no worse than the 3 men placed in ahead him.

- Peter Castella was absolutely screwed, he deserved much higher place.

- Troudi should be the last.

Open:

- Absolute scandal, massive robbery, Walker is a solid top 4, no discussion.

- Blessing should be out of the top 6, he will be destroyed by Nick, Hassan and Justin in New York.

- Dorian has to be much sharper on his back, he seems to like to come out full, but this strategy is stopping him from placing higher.

- Morgan needs more size, but above all to reduce his food intake in the hours before the show, it is difficult to understand why he is so depleted but with a huge stomach.

- Camilo and Carlos received gift placements, I am not seeing anything special in them

- Morgan needs more size, but above all to reduce his food intake in the hours before the show, it is difficult to understand why he is so depleted but with a huge stomach.
It's certainly possible overcarbing led to his abdominal issues, but Aste isn't a young bodybuilder - he's 37. At that age and being as massive as he is, I'm sure he's spent years putting down huge amounts of food that guys here can't comprehend. And no matter how much you train your abs, no matter how many vacuums you practice, no matter how much you wear a waist trainer, etc., the abdominals are going to stretch out over time if you're a big guy.

It's certainly possible overcarbing led to his abdominal issues, but Aste isn't a young bodybuilder - he's 37. At that age and being as massive as he is, I'm sure he's spent years putting down huge amounts of food that guys here can't comprehend. And no matter how much you train your abs, no matter how many vacuums you practice, no matter how much you wear a waist trainer, etc., the abdominals are going to stretch out over time if you're a big guy.
I bet Markus Ruhl, and Gunter(spelling) ate more than him and they didn't have blown guts. Hmmmm?

that Dorian guy needs to spend some time posing. he was breathing so hard it looked like he was running a marathon and subsequently could not control his midsection. great physique, horrible presentation.

Now go look at video of when Markus was his biggest and best when he won the night of champions (now New York pro) no gut and big as a motherfucker

Now go look at video of when Markus was his biggest and best when he won the night of champions (now New York pro) no gut and big as a motherfucker
Aesthetic are cool and all, but that Night Of Champions look on Markus is one of my favorite looks ever, just a true fucking monster. I've always liked the bigger, blockier physiques like him and Pavel Jablonicky - that look just conveys power to me.

Actually to be honest other than off season it was difficult to find a contest shot with his waist out. Looks like despite the size he did have great control of his waist, at least in the photos I've seen.

Ramy and Roelly contradict this statement.

Morgan is a really massive guy but in terms of muscularity on stage, he has areas lacking in size. I don't think he can do anything to improve, guy is a beast, he trains and eats like he need, but simply he's just too tall and doesn't have the genetic gifts of someone like Gunter or Freeman. He could be a great strongman, actor or WWE wrestler, but he has chosen bodybuilding and with his condition always causes a great impact.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131