over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any experience with T4?

msmoke44

Banned
Seems to be barely any bodybuilders interest into it- I know its weak but if dosed high does it work? Any benefits into it? As a stand alone

I love T4 with T3, I have my lady on 12.5mcg T3 and 150mcg T4 and she LOVES it, some say they do not like it cause the T4 converts to T3 but nly what your body can use vs straight T3 which you can take more then what your body will need hence the quicker fat loss.

I prefer the combo for safety, the fact you can take it longer and I have tried it both ways. When I was competing in PL and weighed 455 I took the T3/T4 combo and lost most of my weight this way. I have tried T3 alone and though it works for me the combo was much better for me

I hate T4, especially when I'm on deca which partially blocks t4 to t3 conversion. T4 makes me feel hot with palpitations for a week after I take it. Just not ideal in my opinion...it eats muscle off me like nothing else.

I love T4 with T3, I have my lady on 12.5mcg T3 and 150mcg T4 and she LOVES it, some say they do not like it cause the T4 converts to T3 but nly what your body can use vs straight T3 which you can take more then what your body will need hence the quicker fat loss.

I prefer the combo for safety, the fact you can take it longer and I have tried it both ways. When I was competing in PL and weighed 455 I took the T3/T4 combo and lost most of my weight this way. I have tried T3 alone and though it works for me the combo was much better for me

Yeah most people using it as a combo, but i'm wondering of its potential by itself. thanks for the input

Here are my thoughts on T4 alone, i feel it is a bit more muscle sparing, and has synergy with growth hormone. a lot of us are using GH for dieting, health and muscle growth and lately T4 has found a bit of a niche for those using GH and dieting.

T4 has become more and more popular for use in cutting cycles which include Growth hormone.

I would venture to say more and more bodybuilders use T4 today when using GH.

I also feel that T4 is less harsh on muscle tissue and your able to maintain more muscle when dieting down by using T4, than compared with when they’ve used T3.

So using it alone I feel is even better for long term fatloss if you have patience for it to happen, I do not think you need GH with it for general fatloss either and to me it is better on muscles then T3

Just my thoughts

Last edited:
Here are my thoughts on T4 alone, i feel it is a bit more muscle sparing, and has synergy with growth hormone. a lot of us are using GH for dieting, health and muscle growth and lately T4 has found a bit of a niche for those using GH and dieting.

T4 has become more and more popular for use in cutting cycles which include Growth hormone.

I would venture to say more and more bodybuilders use T4 today when using GH.

I also feel that T4 is less harsh on muscle tissue and your able to maintain more muscle when dieting down by using T4, than compared with when they’ve used T3.

So using it alone I feel is even better for long term fatloss if you have patience for it to happen, I do not think you need GH with it for general fatloss either and to me it is better on muscles then T3

Just my thoughts

Awesome info, any suggestion on what dosage to take that would be on the highest end that wouldnt eat away at muscle- currently on anavar at 50mg so keep that in mind. im thinking of hitting 300-400mcg

200-400mcg a day until desired effects happen

If you are trying to bulk there is absolutely no point in taking T4. And you would only take t3 to replace a loss of thyroid hormones which can happen on anabolics.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity