YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any obscure tips for DHB PIP?

Long time reader but I have never posted.

Recently I have taken up a DHB cycle, with Masteron and some test. I have never used DHB and I thought it would be something worth will to experiment with. I consider myself having a high pain tolerance and able to handle compounds very well. Truth be told, when I was reading about the PIP form DHB, I figured it was over stated and that most people where being a bitch.

All I have to say is when it comes to PIP, never, ever before have I hurt like that. LOL

Things like injectable orals, test suspension, or winstrol are cake for me. But DHB, fuck man did that hurt and scare me the first few times.

What I have found for me to make it actually usable and not that bad is this approach.

1) My DHB is 100mg/ml. Bilaterally inject 1ml of DHB with another ml of something else. Typically I will do 1ml DHB with 1ml Masteron or .5ml test. Just diluting the DHB it has worked wonders.

2) I always bilaterally inject. I like being even. I like to inject inside the muscle that is about to be worked. If I am training back that day, I will put it in each lat, then go train. If I am training arms, I will rotate between bis one week and tris the next week. Doing this route, I can handle 800mg a week without any issues.

This is most likely total brosicence but when I place it in the muscle that I am training that day, I feel by training it and the pump really helps clear out the oil and moves it around so it doesn't just ball up and sit there. I have significantly less PIP and the soreness the next day feels more like a muscle soreness not just sheer pain.

That is what has worked for me, where I actually can handle it. Still I have a muscle soreness, but it isn't anything manageable.

How do you like the gains form it?

Long time reader but I have never posted.

Recently I have taken up a DHB cycle, with Masteron and some test. I have never used DHB and I thought it would be something worth will to experiment with. I consider myself having a high pain tolerance and able to handle compounds very well. Truth be told, when I was reading about the PIP form DHB, I figured it was over stated and that most people where being a bitch.

All I have to say is when it comes to PIP, never, ever before have I hurt like that. LOL

Things like injectable orals, test suspension, or winstrol are cake for me. But DHB, fuck man did that hurt and scare me the first few times.

What I have found for me to make it actually usable and not that bad is this approach.

1) My DHB is 100mg/ml. Bilaterally inject 1ml of DHB with another ml of something else. Typically I will do 1ml DHB with 1ml Masteron or .5ml test. Just diluting the DHB it has worked wonders.

2) I always bilaterally inject. I like being even. I like to inject inside the muscle that is about to be worked. If I am training back that day, I will put it in each lat, then go train. If I am training arms, I will rotate between bis one week and tris the next week. Doing this route, I can handle 800mg a week without any issues.

This is most likely total brosicence but when I place it in the muscle that I am training that day, I feel by training it and the pump really helps clear out the oil and moves it around so it doesn't just ball up and sit there. I have significantly less PIP and the soreness the next day feels more like a muscle soreness not just sheer pain.

That is what has worked for me, where I actually can handle it. Still I have a muscle soreness, but it isn't anything manageable.
800mg is a good dose, but I tried what you write and it also did not help and continued to cause inflammation. Now I will try to add dhb in minimum doses of 0.4ml (40mg a day) mixed with other oils and broken into 2 inj so it will only give 0.2ml per inj. If it's ok I will slowly increase it

I'm too old to muscle through inflammation and lethargy..
Like others these days I just stick to test, trest, and some form of DHT.. whether injectable stanalone or injectable proviron. 5mg per day.

You all should try sub-q. I can do 1cc at 100mg/ml with no pip but I make my own

How do you like the gains form it?
I have been on it for 4 weeks, and I have been dieting to lean up. What I have noticed as compared to previous cycles is this:

1) I run hotter. I am constantly hot and have night sweats.
2) I am a very vascular person. When I take EQ that's when I have veins on my veins. Some of my buddies who are pretty vascular will even tell me that I look disgusting (Total compliment lol). DHB has given me the craziest vascularity I have every seen.
3) Strength has been going up. I haven't really focused too much on strength because I had a nerve injury last year. My right side was my dominate side, and with the nerve injury I was couldn't even put a 5lb dumbbell over my head. It took 9 months to do a flat db press with 35lb. I would say that I am almost 100% balanced right now and DHB has really helped me get there. Strength is something that I really want to push in the future.
4) Libido is great. I always keep masteron in a cycle for this reason.
5) Comestic wise, I look different as compared to the last time that I dieted down. I will say that I am more vascular, harder, the muscle bellies are rounder. My muscle structure looks like shit so when I have a rounder look I take that as a win. Overall I just look really good. Heads get turned and for some odd reason random people have to ask me what steroids I am on. I was checking out at Office Max and the first thing the cashier said is "Bro, what steroids are you taking?"

All in all, I am continuing DHB until the first week of November. In the future, I would love to stack it with tren, and some drol.

800mg is a good dose, but I tried what you write and it also did not help and continued to cause inflammation. Now I will try to add dhb in minimum doses of 0.4ml (40mg a day) mixed with other oils and broken into 2 inj so it will only give 0.2ml per inj. If it's ok I will slowly increase it
The inflammation is a real thing. I thought I had an infection the first time I shot it. When I realized that it wasn't an infection, it dawned on me that its most likely a little bit of an allergic reaction that is causing the inflammation. I started taking benadryl at night time and I would wake up and my PIP was a million times better.

I am not saying my ways are the right ways. I just want to put out there what has worked for me and maybe it will help someone else.

Also I noticed if you heat up the gear every 2-3 weeks it seems to help with pip a ton. Seems like I make a batch and about the 4th week the pain comes but the raws have not come out of the solution or crystalizing.

you won't think of anything here - the best way is with an insulin syringe and an inj in many places, e.g. you give 1ml, you break it into 5 places of 0.2ml

with small doses it will work, but if someone has to administer 800-1000 mg of DHB per week, it's already a problem
i can't believe all this time i didn't know about this. i am now able to inject the same DHB that was causing major PIP without issue. i do the following. i just load 1cc/100mg and i inject it solo not with other compounds and i don't even cut it. i gently run it under hot tap water and i split the shot into 3 locations using a 31gauge tip. no pip or pain at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear