YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have BEFORE AND AFTER pics of Syntherol??

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
AHNOLD

Anyone have BEFORE AND AFTER pics of Syntherol??
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone happened to have some before and after pics after using site enhancing oils of any kind... Doesn't even matter which bodypart, calves, biceps, triceps, quads, I just was curious if anyone had any pics.

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-28-2002 03:36 AM

xwillK
BAD MOTHER FUCKER

shit, i had some after using MTC oil, and after syntherol. syntherol won over by a big shot. it does matter what kind. really it does. i will see if i can dig some pics up. i started "rubbing it in" before a contest in 98 using MCT, and last year used syntherol, and took pictures almost ever 3 days, so you will see that i added 2" to arms @ 1/4" to calves, and my shoulders went way up. "rubbing" in syntherol was way better, hurt less, grew more. if your going this route, dont make your own, it sucks, and all those guys who sell it through the A man use MCT. not a good product really. i know, i used over 1,000 CC of that shit that i made myself over a 2 year period. and when i used syntherol i could not believe the difference. if i ever "rubbed" it in again, i would go with them. never used any others, but that is my history with this shit.

this is the first time i admitted using syntherol because i just recently found out the pins my training partner (friend and pro) loaded everyday for my show that we used was syntherol. i always thought he said synthrol (pumpnpose) but recently we were talking about our competition days and it came up and i laughed that i never knew. i loved the shit.

Last edited by xwillK on 02-28-2002 at 05:53 AM

02-28-2002 05:50 AM

HERM

rubbing it in? what does that mean?

02-28-2002 05:58 AM

w8ts

Will you keep all of the gains or will you lose some? Just finished my first bottle(syntherol), love the results.

03-01-2002 06:52 PM

Maxintense

w8ts, which parts did you inject. What was you injecting cycle and how much size did you gain (if arms)?

03-02-2002 09:08 AM

w8ts

The bottle was split between upper chest and biceps. I used some in my rear delt also. I probably should not have divided the bottle between that many body parts, I won't next time. My upper chest before was so bad you could see my collar bones sticking out but that is filled in now. Arms were 17 1/4 before, now they are close to 18 inches. So I added 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch to my arm with bi shots alone.

03-02-2002 06:53 PM

etoh25

Herm
The stuff is advertised as just rubbing it in to the skin when in all actuality you site inject the stuff to a lagging bodypart.

Here's a pic from the old board. This is AFTER using Syntherol. The photo was taken 1 week out from comp.

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,429
Big A said:
Here's a pic from the old board. This is AFTER using Syntherol. The photo was taken 1 week out from comp.

How big are they their? and how long did it take to get the size? what was size before? and how many ml per application and ho wmany applicatiosn per week?

both arms look symetrical?

They are almost 20" there on a very small framed man. The Syntherol added over 2". The Syntherol is solely responsible for the shape. Both arms look identical.

For details of how to use it, read the sticky at the top of the board - 'Site Enahncing Oils - a how to guide'.

hey big a

send me a bottle and i give it a before and after run for you i got 4 more weeks until the next contest!!!!!

You want a free bottle, get sponsored by Synthetek. I am not going to give you some of my bottles I get for free LOL
Seriously, speak to Wyld. He might be able to get you a good deal or something.

LOL

yea but it doesnt hurt to ask!!!!!!! how does one get sponsored by synthatek

so $150 a bottle, damn that can get pricy at leat 2 bottles a mont o start

Re: LOL

dpsquat said:
yea but it doesnt hurt to ask!!!!!!! how does one get sponsored by synthatek

I think they only take pros or people that are about to turn pro.

NY Muscle said:
so $150 a bottle, damn that can get pricy at leat 2 bottles a mont o start

Look on the shopping cart. I think it's only $129 a bottle now.

Big A said:

Look on the shopping cart. I think it's only $129 a bottle now.

ILL TRY A BOTTLE OR 2....IF IT WORKS WELL I WILL PROMOTE IT AND I WILL SELL IT AT MY GYM...THOSE KIDS WILL DO AND TAKE ANYTHING THEY KNOW I DO....

Another Question

Do I want to inject straight down or from the sides? I think Im gonna get two bottles and add an inch hopefully, does it affect my flexabilty or lifting at all?

Re: Another Question

vitor said:
Do I want to inject straight down or from the sides? I think Im gonna get two bottles and add an inch hopefully, does it affect my flexabilty or lifting at all?

You inject both ways. Mostly from the sides though.
Your muscles will be tighter obviously, so if you want to keep your flexibility stretch a lot. That will benefit you in muscle growth too.

Big A, Or anyone for that matters....
Do you know what will happen if you accidentially shot a little into a vein, either by moving the needle after asperating or what have you?

I GOT A ? AFTER YOU GUYS QUIT USING SYNTH DONT YOU LOSE YOUR GAINES IT SEEMED LIKE I DID I ALMOST LOST AN INCH.

basskiller said:
Big A, Or anyone for that matters....
Do you know what will happen if you accidentially shot a little into a vein, either by moving the needle after asperating or what have you?
Same thing as when you inject gear oil in a vein - not a good idea.

CoCoa said:
I GOT A ? AFTER YOU GUYS QUIT USING SYNTH DONT YOU LOSE YOUR GAINES IT SEEMED LIKE I DID I ALMOST LOST AN INCH.

If you do it right, you won't. And doing it right means 1month to gain the size that you want as I outlined in the past and then another 2 or 3 months with maintanance doses to give the muscle a chance to stretch properly. You also should be on gear for a while after Syntherol so the muscle is in a growing environment so it can grow easily in the new 'space' created due to the fascia stretching.

I gained over 1" off 2 bottles

and that was biceps only. It works, painfull at first but it seems to fade after a week or so. I only worked up to 4cc in each bi
thats all i could handle ( and still be able to work lol) Ive haerd of some freaks putin up to 25cc in each arm ED...Ouch!
They go down a little if you totally stop usinl, but pop rite back up
with a maintenance shot of a few cc. a week.
rAJJIN

rAJJIN!

Glad to see ya made your way over to the board and are contributing!

xcelbeyond

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner