over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone have heart issues?

gymgod69

Newbies
im 34 and had to have four stents put in my heart last week. feel like my life is over because doc said i could not go heavy anymore, and aas was out of the question. he said my diet was on point that it was my family history that caused this. any words of wisdom from anyone who knows what there talking about would be appreciated. my life has been training for 12years and im kind of lost. he said i could train and do alot of cardio but no training heavy. any help please?

just another obstacle.

I also have heart issues due to complications when I was 8 years old. At that time the Dr.s said that I would never be capable of any strenuous activity. This same Dr. reccommended wrestling because it was not a strenuous sport? What a fucking idiot. Most Dr.s know two things. How to prescribe drugs and how to cut. Most Doc's have a limited understanding of the true benefits of exercise. I'm not saying to rush out and jump into an H.I.T. program. Take your time. You will be able to train hard again. Now if we're referring to the gear. This I would not reccommend. Keep your chin up. Take as just another obstacle or challenge to overcome. Stay focused.

thanks alot rob roy. this is just a major blow for me and im scared to death im going to do something to hurt myself but at the same time im used to benching 500 on my last set and squatting600 on my last set etc. and that to me is what made me grow and i cant do that anymore.

Get P.T.

All that I am saying is that the body is very reziliant. I know this first hand I am a professional trainer that deals with special condition clients. I have worked with many clients in much worse shape than you're in. I have changed people in ways that would have been unimaginable when we started. I would reccomend looking for a pro that understands which way he needs to move with your problem. They can moniter your pace and basically rebuild you at the right pace not your pace. In other words, physical therapy.Any way I'll be looking forward to hearing about the progress. :st:r-wars

i am not saying that your doc is wrong.. but, they do have a tendency to be a little overly cautious.. maybe a second opinion..? wouldnt hurt.. i just had a old high school buddy come into my work to see me.. have not seen him in many years.. he told me he has heart problems.. just put in a pacemaker.. he is 38.. never lifted did gear or anything.. just a bad deal of the cards.. another that worked at my gym was into ironman races.. heavy into cardio.. great guy in great shape.. just heard he had a major stroke.. just goty out of college and was working at his dream job and the first day.. collapsed.. he is fine now.. will need some therapy.. he was 26.. ya just never know.. just take it easy for awhile.. maybe get a second opinion.. ect.. just be cautious until all the answers you seek are in..;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws