over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Have Ryderwear Shoes Before?

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been wearing Otomix shoes for decades. I wear them because they are comfortable and because I need a high-top style shoe, due to a severe ankle I sustained earlier in life, for stability purposes. I see Ryderwear makes some similar shoes and was wondering if anybody has used them before and what they think about them. The quality of Otomix has gone to shit over the years, so I am thinking about giving them a try.

I would recommend the brand. Although over time the ones I had loosened up and became somewhat uncomfortable but still fine. I have had a few pairs and it happened to all of them. I would still recommend the brand though. I used to love training in them.

Going to follow this thread because I'm also interested in a pair. Also always wear my Otomix, I can't train without them (and my Zubaz-pants jk lol).

I would recommend the brand. Although over time the ones I had loosened up and became somewhat uncomfortable but still fine. I have had a few pairs and it happened to all of them. I would still recommend the brand though. I used to love training in them.

I should really add this is common with most training shoes especially if you do the amount of calf raises/presses I do. I have some of the Under Armour Project Rock 2 shoes that are probably my fav ever for training but the same thing has happened to them. I just clicked on the Ryderwear site and some of their newer ones are nice (they also look better made). I would go with those as opposed to the old models (usually 50% off). Most of the older models have disappeared from the website and they are what I used in the past.

Have you guys ever seen that Rovux footwear brand on IG ads? I thought thats what you were talking about at first I had about four paragraphs typed out questioning all of your sanity but then I double checked because I was like no one is this stupid

cheers

I see those shoes don't come in half sizes. I always wear a 11 1/2 in gym shoes. Do these size bigger or smaller than their size number? Wondering which way I would go if I ordered some. Anyone else a half size like me? Oh, and are they sold in stores where I could try them on to see how they fit?

I always thought they were ugly but they really grew on me and they are very practical. With the big tongue I could do heavy db tibialis raises without the db digging into my shin and they are flat so ideal for overall leg training. I think otomix are horrible looking and I picture them on guys wearing tights/spandex. Some could say the same about ryderwear but some of the newer designs are nicer.

I see those shoes don't come in half sizes. I always wear a 11 1/2 in gym shoes. Do these size bigger or smaller than their size number? Wondering which way I would go if I ordered some. Anyone else a half size like me? Oh, and are they sold in stores where I could try them on to see how they fit?

They are a true fit meaning about average. I couldn't remember but I see mine are a US 12 UK 11 which is the norm. I bought another brand recently and had to get a US 11 and for another one a US 13. They loosen slightly so if I were you I would get a US 12 but don't blame me if they don't fit :eek::D I have always wore 2 pairs of socks so the 12 should be fine for you.

They are a true fit meaning about average. I couldn't remember but I see mine are a US 12 UK 11 which is the norm. I bought another brand recently and had to get a US 11 and for another one a US 13. They loosen slightly so if I were you I would get a US 12 but don't blame me if they don't fit :eek::D I have always wore 2 pairs of socks so the 12 should be fine for you.
I found the sizing button online and it gives the length of the insole. Mine is right in between 11 and 12 but closer to 12. I measured the inner sole of my current shoes that fit. If I get a pair, I'll buy the 12s.

I wear a 10 1/2 and asked them the same question about sizing via their facebook page a couple of days ago. They have yet to respond.

I wear a 10 1/2 and asked them the same question about sizing via their facebook page a couple of days ago. They have yet to respond.
Their website has a link on the page for each shoe that gives the measurement for the length of the insole. Hard for me to shell out cash unless I know that the shoes are going to fit well and be comfortable.

I always thought they were ugly but they really grew on me and they are very practical. With the big tongue I could do heavy db tibialis raises without the db digging into my shin and they are flat so ideal for overall leg training. I think otomix are horrible looking and I picture them on guys wearing tights/spandex. Some could say the same about ryderwear but some of the newer designs are nicer.

Shit, I wear tights and Otomix in the gym haha :LOL: What's wrong with tights though? Are they considered for women only? I love the compression it gives especially when training legs.

Shit, I wear tights and Otomix in the gym haha :LOL: What's wrong with tights though? Are they considered for women only? I love the compression it gives especially when training legs.

:D If you feel comfortable and like them that's all that matters. Plus if you feel good in them you probably make the look good. Me personally I don't think that old school bodybuilder look is the best but who cares. Even if I had huge legs I wouldn't wear tights but I know many do. Obviously people wear them for practical/performance reasons as well. I am far from fashionable in the gym either and wear black hoodies and tracksuit pants nearly every day :D

:D If you feel comfortable and like them that's all that matters. Plus if you feel good in them you probably make the look good. Me personally I don't think that old school bodybuilder look is the best but who cares. Even if I had huge legs I wouldn't wear tights but I know many do. Obviously people wear them for practical/performance reasons as well. I am far from fashionable in the gym either and wear black hoodies and tracksuit pants nearly every day :D

I just like the tight feeling it gives and the extra compression comes in handy with my bad knees as well. You really should try it ;) :LOL:

I have been wearing Otomix shoes for decades. I wear them because they are comfortable and because I need a high-top style shoe, due to a severe ankle I sustained earlier in life, for stability purposes. I see Ryderwear makes some similar shoes and was wondering if anybody has used them before and what they think about them. The quality of Otomix has gone to shit over the years, so I am thinking about giving them a try.

I have a pair of Rydaz. If you like wearing flat bottom shoes especially for any type of squat or dead-lift they're great. Side note: I got mine from an eBay store brand new for like half the price.

Their website has a link on the page for each shoe that gives the measurement for the length of the insole. Hard for me to shell out cash unless I know that the shoes are going to fit well and be comfortable.

I didn't mention but I actually once gave a pair away on this forum for free because of that. I basically ordered them and the company sent me the wrong size (US not the UK) so they sent me the correct size for free. They didn't ask for me to send the original pair back to them. They never would have done that anyway due to the high shipping cost for me. Although on top of the order I had to pay a massive amount of customs tax because I had to receive 2 pairs and not one. I can't recall but I think I paid double anyway because of the customs tax. It was an error on their part but even for guys who order the wrong size that is a big negative if they have to send back because they ship from Australia so customs tax is often added unless you get lucky.

Has anyone tried these from Brazil?

I like some of those colors; I wonder if they are available in the US.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131