YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have this happen to you with HGH?

mickeymbbc

Banned
So I know all you guys are going to say I'm just nuts and its all in my head, but this is what happened today:

I took my first shot of ghg in the morning today, I am only running 2ius right now(blue top with gold diamond print). When I hit the gym today I sweated like hell, and had a good ass workout. The thing about it is; everytime I did a set I got a cramps from hell. I did chest and biceps. What every exercise i did I cramped on, along with ab cramps too when I did sit ups. heck, my hand are cramping up just typing. So many muscle were cramping up. Even hips and hams when I did bench. I mean I'm not complaining, but I am confused! Food is always the same, no different. Water is always the same no different. Essential nutrients I take are still the same no different. I never cramp! Is it possible that my body is reacting this way just from 1 single shot of ghg?

Most people say they dont even see results of feel sides, or anything else for quite a while. Can my body be actually feeling this hgh already. NO LAUGHING PLEASE :D

MICK

I feel hgh everytime I inject it. People that can't feel it are not very in tune with their bodies. If adding hgh is the only change you have made to your routine, then it must be causing the cramping. I have never experienced this from hgh. What brand are you using?

I feel hgh everytime I inject it. People that can't feel it are not very in tune with their bodies. If adding hgh is the only change you have made to your routine, then it must be causing the cramping. I have never experienced this from hgh. What brand are you using?

Thanks for chiming in Johnjuan, I was hoping you would give me feedback. Your correct, I have not changed a single thing with everyday life. Not my diet, training, or anything. I dont even drink a single beer like some do. I hope that cramping doesn't mean a bad thing. If so please tell me. I even cramped throughout the nite here and there in my back. I am taking blue top with gold diamond print on the vails. I will let you know how I feel later today after my workout.

PS. let me know if you want me to take a picture. I think I am aloud to post a picture on here right? I dont want to break any board rules.

Thank bro,

mick

I thought I'd chime in here considering I have been taking HGH for over a year and half, I've tried several chinese generic HGH's and now using RX Omnitrope HGH and can say that I have NEVER experienced any cramping in the slightest. In fact the only things I noticed immediately after taking HGH for the first time was, deep sleeps and improved recovery. At your dose, there is no reason to feel cramping. Your hands may become stiff or numb which is a good sign that your HGH is legit.

I thought I'd chime in here considering I have been taking HGH for over a year and half, I've tried several chinese generic HGH's and now using RX Omnitrope HGH and can say that I have NEVER experienced any cramping in the slightest. In fact the only things I noticed immediately after taking HGH for the first time was, deep sleeps and improved recovery. At your dose, there is no reason to feel cramping. Your hands may become stiff or numb which is a good sign that your HGH is legit.

I did have a good nights sleep, thats for sure, along with a good workout. Not saying its from hgh, just reflecting off your comment. Just so you know, I have had sleeping problems since I was a kid. I have got on the avg 3-4-5 hours A day my entire life. I refuse to take any sleep med that the doctor prescribes, because I dont care for some drugs. With that all said and done, I slept good yesterday DeanCorp. Well with the exception of a couple cramps. thanks for your feedback.

mick

I forgot to mention I have not even started my cycle back up yet. I will be starting my Var and Eq tomorrow.

mick

Some brands of gh use baby laxatives,as fillers,if I'm not mistaken.so you could maybe be a lil dehydrated.

Like JJB said, I feel gh every dose. I am new to gh myself and my hands go numb like a mother f'er everyday! I get this from ghrp, cjc, and ipa also though. I feel everything I put into my body for the most part and when something new is introduced, like gh recently, I do feel the difference every time I use. I havent heard of the cramping like you have, but everyone is different. Just hang in there and monitor it. Be safe and be careful as always. If they keep up or get worse, take out gh for a week or so to see if it goes away. You only know how your body is reacting, so just monitor it as I said brother.

Some brands of gh use baby laxatives,as fillers,if I'm not mistaken.so you could maybe be a lil dehydrated.

Thanks for the help Bighank, I will check that out. It does kind of feel like dehydration, but I drink sooooo much water throughout the day. If that could be the issue i will have to drink 50 gallons of water a day instead of 1 gallon :D I will see how I feel today after I workout later, and get back with you all on that.

mick

Like JJB said, I feel gh every dose. I am new to gh myself and my hands go numb like a mother f'er everyday! I get this from ghrp, cjc, and ipa also though. I feel everything I put into my body for the most part and when something new is introduced, like gh recently, I do feel the difference every time I use. I havent heard of the cramping like you have, but everyone is different. Just hang in there and monitor it. Be safe and be careful as always. If they keep up or get worse, take out gh for a week or so to see if it goes away. You only know how your body is reacting, so just monitor it as I said brother.

Thanks Workhard I will be careful. I am going to monitor it tight and see how it goes. The only reason i posted it up is because I think its Important to all us lifters incase they run into situation like this. That way they know how to rectify the situation if it happens to them.

mick

Exactly Mick. And not being a common side affect its definitely something to watch over. Keep us informed for sure.

Like a couple of others have said, and I agree, that I feel GH from the very first shot. Off just 2-3iu's I get very full muscles and pumps to the point it hurts in the gym. Great sleep, very vivid dreams, great sense of well being, etc. I don't cramp like you say you have been though. My hands tingle and are so numb at night that is hurts, and can make it difficult to sleep if I wake up. It sounds like you are doing everything right nutrition wise, and with your water intake. This would lead me to believe that there is possibly something going on with the actual GH you are taking. I have never used that brand, but maybe someone that has can comment on their experience with it.

Like a couple of others have said, and I agree, that I feel GH from the very first shot. Off just 2-3iu's I get very full muscles and pumps to the point it hurts in the gym. Great sleep, very vivid dreams, great sense of well being, etc. I don't cramp like you say you have been though. My hands tingle and are so numb at night that is hurts, and can make it difficult to sleep if I wake up. It sounds like you are doing everything right nutrition wise, and with your water intake. This would lead me to believe that there is possibly something going on with the actual GH you are taking. I have never used that brand, but maybe someone that has can comment on their experience with it.

Hahaha its funny. I took my gh last night and had to shit, so i sat down to read this wonderful board on my phone and was reading away. I looked down at my calves and arms and they were all veiny and pumped looking....i wasnt straining that bad either=-) But i feel it every time as soon as i take it.

Hahaha its funny. I took my gh last night and had to shit, so i sat down to read this wonderful board on my phone and was reading away. I looked down at my calves and arms and they were all veiny and pumped looking....i wasnt straining that bad either=-) But i feel it every time as soon as i take it.

What dose are you taking to see that effect?

Took my second shot this morning, and so far I have no felt any cramps today. But I still have not been to the gym yet. I will see if cramps come back after i workout, because thats what happened yesterday.

Everyones body is different. Who knows maybe It only happened yesterday because that was my first time. maybe I am just freash meat to it :D

mick

If anyone is interested there is a post going on about the blue tops in the professional muscle forum. Just search this title below:

Blue top with gold diamond

mick

Sweating

So I know all you guys are going to say I'm just nuts and its all in my head, but this is what happened today:

I took my first shot of ghg in the morning today, I am only running 2ius right now(blue top with gold diamond print). When I hit the gym today I sweated like hell, and had a good ass workout. The thing about it is; everytime I did a set I got a cramps from hell. I did chest and biceps. What every exercise i did I cramped on, along with ab cramps too when I did sit ups. heck, my hand are cramping up just typing. So many muscle were cramping up. Even hips and hams when I did bench. I mean I'm not complaining, but I am confused! Food is always the same, no different. Water is always the same no different. Essential nutrients I take are still the same no different. I never cramp! Is it possible that my body is reacting this way just from 1 single shot of ghg?

Most people say they dont even see results of feel sides, or anything else for quite a while. Can my body be actually feeling this hgh already. NO LAUGHING PLEASE :D

MICK

Same thing happened to me with bluetops. The sweating could be a sign that you are getting Hypoglycemia

What are the symptoms of hypoglycemia?

Hypoglycemia causes symptoms such as

hunger
shakiness
nervousness
sweating
dizziness or light-headedness
sleepiness
confusion
difficulty speaking
anxiety
weakness

Hypoglycemia can also happen during sleep. Some signs of hypoglycemia during sleep include

crying out or having nightmares
finding pajamas or sheets damp from perspiration
feeling tired, irritable, or confused after waking up

I am pretty good now guys. felt like I was going to get some cramps yesterday, but didn't. So all is well right now, but I am still going to keep track and see how I feel. No cramps this morning either. I will post back up tonight after my workout and let everyone know how I feel. I just want to make sure the cramps are really gone. I cannot go through another day like that, it hinders my workout!

mick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity