over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone have this problem in their sleep

anabolic_hippie

Registered
i wake up every single night and i cant feel my arms or move them i have to sit up and shake them till the blood circulates into them it is somewhat pain ful and it only happens while i am putting on weight.
i was just woundering if anyone else gets this and how do i get rid of it any special trick

hey guy,been there.I have noticed that if i go and get deep tissue massage in the shoulder area it opens up the blood and nerve pathways.....worth a shot and for $50 you''ll feel great for another 3-5 weeks.....

Put a small pillow in each armpit and lay on your back. Only way I have overcome this problem. I love it when you have spaghetti arms in the morning trying to turn off the alarm.

no don't have that. but i sweat like a pig when i sleep and when i'm on gear.

the same thing happens to me aswell. It makes the morrning jerk off intresting. LOL ;)

man happens to me all the time starting this year, if i ever sleep on my arm all my weight on it cuts off circulation or something, like someoen above said its part of getting bigger, all u can do is lay on your back?

Ooooooh shit --- my 1st times experience!

I was in europe, asleep, and in the morning I woke up ( I was prolly 16) and my right arm was just dead weight...I mean I could not move the fucker an inch! I panicked, and yeah, screamed "Mom, oh god MOM!! Something really fucked is happening) and I NEVER swear around my mom like that...She came running up and I was still horrified...I asked her why this happened to me, and how I am lucky it was not my left....She told me his happens, and told her I never heard if it nor has she mentioned it ever... I was now angry and scared --- THEN I felt those pins cascade down my arm and I could move my finger...I was like, YES, oh yes, that's right, don't stop....! It was a funny scene and my older cousins had a good laugh at my dumbass expense...:D

LOL this makes me feel good becuase I thought I was the only one with this problem!

Uhhhhh.....are you guys serious? This has never happened to me, I feel a little left out, but I'm not complaining!:D

patk

I had an arm go numb like that once. It woke me up but not all the way. I picked it up with my good arm and tried to throw it off to the side. Dropped my forearm on the bride of my nose. Hurt like hell and woke me all the way up.

PB

It wakes me up at night too...

My arms are numb to the bone...it is scary but then the feeling comes back in a coulpe minutes.

All I can say is it is weird

I wonder if it does any cell damage???

Steak --- willl get back to you on the email tommorow...

I get the numb arms thing all the time, on gear and off.

Does anyone here get sort of a pain in their sternum if they sleep on their sides for long periods of time? Man this kills me too!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131