YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have trust issues in there relationship?

gipson3

Newbies
Me and my gf hve been one and off for 4 years. Mostly on...nd everything is awesome and perfect when were together. But everytime I start to trust her I find out something she did...and we just got back together from a break and now I just feel like I can't trust her at all...anyone got any advice?

Me and my gf hve been one and off for 4 years. Mostly on...nd everything is awesome and perfect when were together. But everytime I start to trust her I find out something she did...and we just got back together from a break and now I just feel like I can't trust her at all...anyone got any advice?

You say you are more "ON" then off. Are you choosing to ignore everything wrong about her just to have more "ON" days then off days? Seriously!

How many "NEW THINGS" about her do you need to find out about before you realize the front door is wide open for a reason?

Bro, you don't have a trust issue. You have a real issue. It sounds like you don't trust her because she is untrustworthy and has done multiple bad things to hurt you in the past. Distrust, when justified, is there to keep you safe.

A "trust issue" is when you don't trust someone for no reason. i.e. your GF is unreachable or out with her friends and you think she's doing you wrong, cheating, when she is not. You don't have a trust issue.

For example, justified: I distrust pedophiles, currently addicted drug addicts etcetera, because they are likely to re-offend.

My advice would be to have fun with her, enjoy her when you can, but don't spend one more day thinking about a future with her. Do your thing, find another girl/girls, don't sweat that she may be with someone else sometimes. It happens and you can't stop it. So either bail on the whole thing, or back way up emotionally and enjoy her friendship and the sex.

Give a few examples of "something she did"

i seem to have trust issues with some girls, but dont know why it is more so with some girls, some girls it never came to mind, and others it was like i new they were out doing something, something to do with the chem between you 2

Bro, you don't have a trust issue. You have a real issue. It sounds like you don't trust her because she is untrustworthy and has done multiple bad things to hurt you in the past. Distrust, when justified, is there to keep you safe.

A "trust issue" is when you don't trust someone for no reason. i.e. your GF is unreachable or out with her friends and you think she's doing you wrong, cheating, when she is not. You don't have a trust issue.

For example, justified: I distrust pedophiles, currently addicted drug addicts etcetera, because they are likely to re-offend.

My advice would be to have fun with her, enjoy her when you can, but don't spend one more day thinking about a future with her. Do your thing, find another girl/girls, don't sweat that she may be with someone else sometimes. It happens and you can't stop it. So either bail on the whole thing, or back way up emotionally and enjoy her friendship and the sex.

Thanks bro that's prob the most sound advice I've ever gotten from anyone. I appreciate it.

I agree, I would like to hear what she did and if she did it while you were on a break? If your on a break, there are no "rules" in my book

Ditto. Not much to go on, bro. I think Amazon Doll would have a good answer from a female perspective.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws