over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone hear anything about fina

superman1975

Registered
one of mods on MC said something about finaplix-h being placed on the controlled substance list--anyone hear anything about this--maybe a fed would finally be cool enough to speak up and tell us or pm me (i promise not to releave your user name--and i am serious about that) so i can post the truth

I TRULY DOUBT IT. THE REASON BEING THAT IT IS EASY FOR FARMERS WITH CATTLE TO OBTAIN. FOR FARMERS IN THE CATTLE TO BIZ TO BE BOTHERED WITH CARRYING AROUND A SCRIPT...WELL CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BITCHIN'?? BUT, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I REALLY DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN. AGAIN, WE ARE LOW ON THE DEA TOTEM POLE.

I heard that post and ordered this morning and mine went out next day air!

Did a little more poking and found that trenbolone has been controlled for a while now, but the finaplix pellets are an exception to the scheduling. Having them is not a crime, but converting them is a big no-no, but we already knew that. Not sure if they are doing anything new, I think it's just someone trying to drum up sales or something.

Could someone get in contact with Rick Collins? I'm sure he would know about any changes to the current law regarding fina carts.

good point demigod---and that a familar handle what other boards you on?

Hey Sup,I'm a member of just about every board around but seldom post on any of them.Been in the scene for years and even mod on one little board,lol.

I'm sure Rick is a busy man but he may take the time to reply to a good friend about this current fina controversy.

I'm convinced that someone read the controlled substance list that have never seen it before and saw tren on it and assumed this was something new. It's not. You can click on this link and see that the law is dated 1997, and makes exceptions for tren and test in pellet form. Keep in mind that the anabolic steroid act was signed in '89 I believe.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/cfr/1308/1308_26a.htm

Just fina-s? Thank gawd!

As for the A.S.C.A., I want to say it became law in 1990. It was part of the Omnibus Crime Bill signed by then President Bush (Dubya's daddy). I doubt that Bush really cared about gear. But, there were parts of the bill that he wanted. There was no line item veto (and probably still isn't, though I'm not sure), so law makers routinely added things to bills that they wanted, even though the President may not have wanted that particular piece of legislation. If the president wanted to do away with any part of the bill, he would have to veto the whole bill. However, any President with a "pet" piece of legislation in the bill is unlikely to do that. That's how alot of laws became (become?) law. They're "snuck" into a bigger bill and get approved with all of the other laws.

More drama. This is an e-mail response to a guy I know that ordered from a vet supply very recently.

Thank you for ordering with *********.com. There is a potential for misuse with Component, therefore we must have a prescription from your vet before we can dispense that product to you. They can call us at 1-800-***-****, or fax it to us at 1-800-***-****. It must be faxed from their office.

f

Trenbolone is on the controlled substance list !!! I read it in there. And Finaplix-H has trenbolone in there !! Im still wondering why it is legal to order. There will be an end to it very soon.

wolverine

That is the same response I got when trying to order from a vet supplier. It was the only one out of about 4 or 5 different ones I have used before. It didn't used to be that way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131