over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone hear from Iabadman?

Yeah .............I am one hurting son of bitch Mr JT ..........I was on hearing trying to answer some pms and such ......and swear I can barely breath .....I am very unhappy at the moment ......................no fighting for me for awhile .............if I can get into some good shape by summer ......I may take a MMA fight in Japan just for kicks that I was just offered by some old associates ..............we will see if I dont put together 200 k together by the end of may I a dead man anyway ................so I have to focus on that first and foremost or i will be dispearing from hear premantly I am afraid ......................

IABAD,

I had a herniated dics L-5 and rehabed myself back to 100% without surgery...it took me about 5 months to get to 80% then another 3 months to get to full 100%....then for some reason twice a year, God would remind me that I had a messed up back...it would only last about 1 week, but it was I could not move for that week...took my breath away...but now I have no problems.

before I rehabed myself, I could not sit, stand, cough, sneeze, or do anything that required too much time in one postion. I know your pain...I was offered pain meds but turned them down...I did not want to mask my pain, I wanted to know where the pain was so I could work through it...it was by far the the worse 8 to 10 months of my life.

The doc wanted to do surgery rigth away. HE was fresh out of med school and I figured he just bought a house on the lake....his wife told me at the gym I was a prime candiate...I would have a full recovery...I did some research and found that the people that had the same surgery I was going in for had to go back for more surgeries...one guy had 4 surgeries and then finally had his back fuzed together...

Bro you are a strong man...between you and IVAN, you 2 are the strongest mentally I know...IVAN has a good head on his shoulders, but he has that quick fuze....much respect to him..Be strong you wiill notice in a couple months that you will be getting back to 100% so fast.

STAY FLEXIBLE!!! very important.

iabadman,

hope for a speedy recovery for you, and i really hope this year is a good year for you. there are a lot of people in your corner, so if you need anything let me know.

as always i hope better days are ahead.

Speedy recovery bro! My thoughts and prayers are with you man!! Hit me up if there is anything I can do for you. Happy Holidays too!

Look at it this way, it can only get better from here on out. Rock bottom then back to the top. Best Wishes and if ya need anything, lets hear it.

Arm , Bulldog ......................thanks so much for all the kind words and support .............you guys have all really been great to me ..........I hope someday I can repay the support that you have made available to me , but under much happier circumstances .........Happy Holidays my friends .........................your kindness is appreciated far more than you could ever imagine ...............

IBM, I hope you get to feeling better, you are in my prayer.

Iabadman said:
I hope someday I can repay the support that you have made available to me , but under much happier circumstances

Get first round of drinks in Vegas when we meet up after your get through all you shit next fall and fuc*ing party for a weekend, then we will be straight....:)

Last edited:
thanks lynx , I hope all is well..... happy holidays

Bulldog21 .....................if I havent been put down and have my shit somewhat together ..........let us try to meet up for the USA's and do Vegas Sicilain style !!! I dont really drink or party , but for you i will make an exception ..........lol .........i have to make sure that i have a bail bondsman on call [ I hate Vegas jack offs .....lol] i hope you are all good and that you have a wondeerful holidays

Iabadman said:
thanks lynx , I hope all is well..... happy holidays

Bulldog21 .....................if I havent been put down and have my shit somewhat together ..........let us try to meet up for the USA's and do Vegas Sicilain style !!! I dont really drink or party , but for you i will make an exception ..........lol .........i have to make sure that i have a bail bondsman on call [ I hate Vegas jack offs .....lol] i hope you are all good and that you have a wondeerful holidays

LOL!! I don't drink that much either anymore but being in Vegas and doing it sicilian style you gotta!!! haha!! I am not sure about making it to the USA's, the show I am competing in will be in the second week in July and I am planning a trip to Mexico later on that month, so I was planning on making it out to Vegas for the Olympia weekend but you never know plans can always change.....

Things are good man, happy holidays to you and your family!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131