over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone hear from Johnjuanb1?

no idea who that is, but i know ODIN got popped in SD county within last month - he was some mexican cat, made headline newspaper
If you read up on how that guy went down it’s a miracle he lasted this long. He was being extremely stupid and careless.

Sorry to hear about Mom and hospice. God is with you and your mom. I know its difficult , if she does pass bc all our bodies will at some time, the Dow, God, the source, whatever you wanna call it, the thing inside all of us that causes us to decide things, and when we pass it goes out of the body, is in everything. Its always with you, friend, and shell always be with you, since we are all a part of it. Love the positive attitude.
I like what you have to say. We have similar believes. I’m obsessed with reading NDE’s. They often talk about, “Source” and that we are all one/connected, no separation in our true home. Love is the only thing that matters. It is what we are in our true form. 🙏

Sorry to be MIA, guys! Thank you for checking on me. I’ve been in the hospital ICU daily for 5 weeks. My mom has pneumonia in both lungs, one lung collapsed, she has a softball sized tumor in one lung and doctors can’t figure out what it is but it tested negative for cancer. Her kidneys failed. Lots of issues. Her flapper valve in her throat can’t get food or water down without it going into her lungs. She pulled her gastrointestinal feeding tube out Friday night when I was with her. I dozed off and she yanked it out. Doctors tried everything and gave up so we brought her home two days ago on hospice but this morning I got her to swallow a bunch of ice chips so I’m going to see if she can get tiny, tiny bits of baby food down the right pipe. I gave her morphine yesterday because she was having a coughing fit and was in pain. The morphine stoped the coughing and she slept all day. But today I don’t want to give her drugs so she is alert enough to try swallowing baby food. I’m not giving up. She’s been through hell but I don’t feel right about cutting her off food and water and just doping her on morphine to die. Maybe God will give us a miracle. 🙏
Bless you and your mother. Nothing but the absolute best. You're rare breed in today's age. Prayers to you sir.

I like what you have to say. We have similar believes. I’m obsessed with reading NDE’s. They often talk about, “Source” and that we are all one/connected, no separation in our true home. Love is the only thing that matters. It is what we are in our true form. 🙏
Stay strong brother. Hoping for the best for your mom 🙏🏻🙏🏻

My mom passed away this morning. I’m going to miss her terribly!!! She was my mom, my good friend, and the past couple years I felt like she was my daughter since she had her stroke and related dementia. I don’t have children of my own but I felt very protective of her as if I was her father. I’m glad she is in peace. Watching her gasp for air the last week was one of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through. It killed me to see her suffer.
Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏

My mom passed away this morning. I’m going to miss her terribly!!! She was my mom, my good friend, and the past couple years I felt like she was my daughter since she had her stroke and related dementia. I don’t have children of my own but I felt very protective of her as if I was her father. I’m glad she is in peace. Watching her gasp for air the last week was one of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through. It killed me to see her suffer.
Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏

I am sorry to hear this brother

She is in a better place now - where there is no more sorrow nor suffering

Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏
I'm so sorry for you brotha.Mom's are special and she is in a special place.God bless brotha.

She is at peace now brother. It's super hard man but we have to keep on and our love ones wouldn't ever want us to live worse because of sadness etc. This is how I've been getting by and my mom told no more crying. Stay strong !
Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏

Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏
Fuck man. RIP to your mom. She had a damn good son. So glad you were there for her during everything. Says a lot about you!

Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏
Condolences JJ1...
My mom passed away last year October. She was on the decline since 2021. Since this Covid mess, funeral business got backed up and could not bury my my till February 2023.
I miss my mom dearly. Still listen to my phone messages of her on my phone. My dad is stoic, but I know he is hurting, I see it on his facial expressions.
Mom's are the best.
Thoughts and prayers your way JJ1.
PM me if you need someone to talk to.

MS

Condolences JJ, you've been by her side this whole time, at least you were able to spend quality time with your mother before her passing. I'm sure she felt comfort having you by her side all of the way up to the end. May she R.I.P. 🙏

Losing a parent is never easy. Sorry for your loss!!!

Cage

Rest In Peace, Mom!
I love you! 🙏
Sorry for your loss brother 😞

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws