over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone heard of this?

Best not to be a smart ass to the MODs...good way to get banned. Take advice, at 20yo that the best way.
And, I like the idea of BEING CONSISTENT. Bottom line.

I just don't think youd get the full benefit rotating orals.
Wasn't trying to be rude. I've already stated so many times I'm thankful for the advice on here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Wasn't trying to be rude. I've already stated so many times I'm thankful for the advice on here.

You may not have meant to be a smart ass, but that's how it comes off. Pesty is a great guy and a treasure trove of knowledge as are many guys here. Best read what you've typed before submitting as your stint here could be short if mods feel like you're disrespecting them or other members. Guys are here to help and will cease to offer advice if you come across as a know it all prick. Words of advice

You may not have meant to be a smart ass, but that's how it comes off. Pesty is a great guy and a treasure trove of knowledge as are many guys here. Best read what you've typed before submitting as your stint here could be short if mods feel like you're disrespecting them or other members. Guys are here to help and will cease to offer advice if you come across as a know it all prick. Words of advice
I appreciate it and apologies to all if it came across that way.

AGREED

Being a smart ass about being smart, and not even spelling "knew" right :rolleyes:

And being a smart ass to a mod who knows his shit...Your stay here may not be as long as you think...

you said it before i had chance to lol
tick tock....
-F2S

Just take your time and do it right. I started lifting hard at age 15 and didn't go on steroids until I was 27 years old. I did meddle with some ciba dbol back when I was only 17 years old but realized that it wasn't a smart thing to do and stopped.

You don't need steroids now to grow. I went from being a skinny 135 lbs at 6 foot tall at 15 years old to being a lean 210 lbs at 6 foot tall before I started using steroids. The earlier you start using them the higher your dose will become at a younger age and once you are 30 years old it will become too much for your body and youll risk serious problems. I waited 12 years to use and I still had a heart attack at age 38. For me it was a combo of a genetic clotting trait and the steroids. You have no idea of what your genes contain, you could have such a trait. We didn't know it was in the family until me.

Right now the risk vs reward ratio for you is not worth it. You can grow great natural. If you start using now your body will become desensitized to androgens and your doses will be too high to be safe at a much younger age. These drugs can be life threatening too as I found out. Do you have any heart disease in your family? Any history of blood clots?

Be patient and only resort to using once you have been at it hard for many years and cant grow anymore. I would even hire a coach to be sure you are doing everything right before you use. That is something I did not do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws