over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone heard of this?

LlamaMilk95

Registered
Spoke with a guy the other night, who's in off-season right now. He stated his coach has him rotating orals. 2 days of anadrol followed by 2 days of anavar followed by 2 days of dbol. He's also running Test, Tren & EQ. My main question is, is there any benefit to rotating your orals like that?

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

He sounds like an idiot. You are only 20 years old, only been training 6 months and have some fat to lose. Get your training, Diet and being consistent in order and forget about Steroids.

Yeah but your leaning that way and pesty knows it because he's been there and done that. Listen to him.

Not sure what the benefit to that would be. Seems silly..

I've combined orals though,

I've ran dbol/drol together and had nice results.

Also heard winny/anavar together was nice as well.

There are a few top level gurus that run orals this way. By running a "wet" and "dry" oral alternating days together you get the benefits of both without the sides (bloat, dry joints etc).

This works very well, drol/winny is another good combo

Yes one day far down the road, I will be on gear, it's inevitable when it comes to getting where I want to get in this sport. But, as of now I just want an answer to the question.

Rotating orals almost daily makes it harder for your body to adjust to the hormone. It has pros and cons to it. Pros being with the rotation your body will receive the benefits of the hormone with the sides of the hormone. Cons being the body not being able to adjust you will never truly receive the maximum benefit of the hormone with steady blood levels.

Enhanced athelete made a video about this months ago that can elaborate a bit better and go into detail.

It's with an oral/injectable combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few top level gurus that run orals this way. By running a "wet" and "dry" oral alternating days together you get the benefits of both without the sides (bloat, dry joints etc).

This works very well, drol/winny is another good combo
Thats what I was thinking thanks for the conformation.

Stay around long enough and you'll hear about stuff that makes you want to smash your head through a 6" steel wall, trust me. Especially when you see WHO it comes from!

Most of the time, when people say what they do or recommend, they're wanting to sound "cool" or act like they're the guy who's "in the know". Smile, nod, and carry on. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel or discover some secret combination of drugs that will take them to the next level. As Pesty said, training + diet + CONSISTENCY is the key!!!
Big A (I believe) has said it before, the guys who are the best are consistent in ALL aspects of this:
They don't miss workouts
They don't miss meals
They don't miss shots

Consistency is the KEY in life in general. Day after day, week after week, year after year. It's monotonous but rewarding in the end

Sounds like a dumbass trying to figure something out that will be unique to him.

To many people make everything so damn over complicated try to find some new trick or gimmick.

Tbis is another reason to hire a QUALITY coach , there are a buch of dumb asses out there calling themselves coaches

Stay around long enough and you'll hear about stuff that makes you want to smash your head through a 6" steel wall, trust me. Especially when you see WHO it comes from!

Most of the time, when people say what they do or recommend, they're wanting to sound "cool" or act like they're the guy who's "in the know". Smile, nod, and carry on. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel or discover some secret combination of drugs that will take them to the next level. As Pesty said, training + diet + CONSISTENCY is the key!!!
Big A (I believe) has said it before, the guys who are the best are consistent in ALL aspects of this:
They don't miss workouts
They don't miss meals
They don't miss shots

Consistency is the KEY in life in general. Day after day, week after week, year after year. It's monotonous but rewarding in the end
Agree 100%

I remember seeing something like that on an enhanced athlete vid. I think they were only rotating two orals but I could be mistaken

My friend who has a doctorate in endocrinology has said that that method makes sense...as well as orals EOD or workout days only(to keep water off, body guessing)

My friend who has a doctorate in endocrinology has said that that method makes sense...as well as orals EOD or workout days only(to keep water off, body guessing)

I can see the theory behind it, but a lot of things that look good on paper don't work so well in real life...and vice versa

Wow you're smart. Who new common sense was still this common.

You already said you were going to turn pro, now talking about Steroids. You already showed a picture of you and claimed you were 12% BF. On a thread posted before that, you claimed 9%BF. You are not close to either. You only been training 6 months, you stated that too. I think you are getting ahead of yourself here. I told you before, concentrate on Diet, training and consistency. Put in the work first. At 20 years old, your life is only starting, don't fuck it up by getting ahead of yourself.

Wow you're smart. Who new common sense was still this common.

Best not to be a smart ass to the MODs...good way to get banned. Take advice, at 20yo that the best way.
And, I like the idea of BEING CONSISTENT. Bottom line.

I just don't think youd get the full benefit rotating orals.

You already said you were going to turn pro, now talking about Steroids. You already showed a picture of you and claimed you were 12% BF. On a thread posted before that, you claimed 9%BF. You are not close to either. You only been training 6 months, you stated that too. I think you are getting ahead of yourself here. I told you before, concentrate on Diet, training and consistency. Put in the work first. At 20 years old, your life is only starting, don't fuck it up by getting ahead of yourself.
Respect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner