advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here cycle on and off Deca with TRT?

My cholesterol comes back elevated on Deca it seems. I’ve never had the issue before so I’m assuming it’s the culprit . High enough that the doc sent me for that “Heart Saver” ct scan to check for blockages before he put me on cholesterol meds. The scan came back perfect with no blockages whatsoever thankfully. Just know that deca may screw up your bloodwork

Nice and steady gains with 200 deca added to my trt.I switch out the deca for mast e 200 per week after a month off.No bloat,deca dick and bp in check.

My cholesterol comes back elevated on Deca it seems. I’ve never had the issue before so I’m assuming it’s the culprit . High enough that the doc sent me for that “Heart Saver” ct scan to check for blockages before he put me on cholesterol meds. The scan came back perfect with no blockages whatsoever thankfully. Just know that deca may screw up your bloodwork
What dosage were you running the deca at?

I run deca year-round. 400 - 500mg per week. My shoulder is shot, so it's that or be in pain. If it shortens my lifespan, I'm ok with it as it definitely adds quality.

If you are going to run this year round maybe drop the dosage. From what I understand, deca doesnt fix your issue so much as it masks it.

If you have a chance at repairing it the prevailing wisdom is to use BPC or tb-500. Ive used the tb 500 with mixed results and others swear by it.

I run deca year-round. 400 - 500mg per week. My shoulder is shot, so it's that or be in pain. If it shortens my lifespan, I'm ok with it as it definitely adds quality.

I had joint pain and I added to my cycle, never again, at 49YO water retention was so big that I will never do it again, or if I do it only short period of time.
But everybody is different, try and you can stop.
Forgot to mention my joint pain is gone and it is over a year I stopped the deca

I’d say about 2-3 weeks . I stopped it a few months back and the shoulder pain started again. I started back on the deca and the pain slowly dissipated. They best way i describe it to friends is if someone shot WD-40 into my joints
I too at 44 am in need of a shoulder replacement. The deca at 100 mg per week helps me too. I’ve had 3 surgeries on my right.. I’m looking at the new procedure where they put a cap on the humoral head. Check this out and see what you think. No restrictions and new glenoid inserted too..
http://Arthrosurface.com
Actually anyone check it out and give your thoughts.

I'm 52 and have been using 100-125mg Deca with my test (125-150mg) for pretty much 10 years straight, maybe more. A few months here and there off. Love it. Gives me a feel good feeling, builds more mass then same dose test, the slight bloat gives the cushioning effect in joints, increased libido, keeps my body heat up...and the list goes on.

The doc in the Jay Cutler TV on Youtube (Dr. Rand?) also has answered a guy who wanted to do 150-200 test + 150-200 deca for the rest of his life and said it was absolutely doable as long as he stays on top of his cholesterol and fatty liver. Take that for what it's worth for you.
I wonder about that, my biggest concern is left ventricle hypertrophy if it’s not as big of a risk as I think it is then I’d be on for life

I don’t like the decanoate ester… it will kee you shut down for longer. I would personally use some NPPas needed if I wasn’t thinking about kids .

I don’t like the decanoate ester… it will kee you shut down for longer. I would personally use some NPPas needed if I wasn’t thinking about kids .
We are all already shut down since we are on HRT. So there is no difference adding in Deca with regards to that

I’m 48 and have been on trt for 3 years (200 mg). RBC’s, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit are all within normal range.Looking for some joint relief, so I’m thinking of running NPP at 50mg every third day. What are some of your experiences with this and how long do you run the Deca? Or do you stay on low dose year round?
Im 61 and have done this for a number of years low dose without issues

I’m not sure why this is, but when I add other compounds to my TRT(100mg/weekly), it really knocks my test levels out of whack and puts me into the low t zone. Otherwise I’d be cycling on and off deca constantly

If your doc will script it, EMPOWER PHARMACY has what some would consider the perfect TRT blend that could be used year round. A weekly dose of 140mg of test and 60mg of deca for a total of 200 mg per week...and a greater than 2:1 ratio of test:deca to minimize deca dick side issues. Getting the script could be a challenge unless you have a progressive TRT doc.

Nandrolone-Decanoate-Testosterone-Cypionate-Testosterone-Enanthate-Injection.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131