over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here got worse results from SubQ with bloodwork

Zarati

Registered
I see here and there some people saying their T levels end up being much lower on SubQ or or they end high with higher E2 using the same dose as IM.

Anyone here on that boat?

I think they are way too many variables and it’s way too subjective to make any type of conclusive argument one way or another.

Whatever response you get is going to be anecdotal and personalized.

I see here and there some people saying their T levels end up being much lower on SubQ or or they end high with higher E2 using the same dose as IM.

Anyone here on that boat?
It’s a medical fact that IM injections have a higher and more efficient absorption rate than subq. So thinking that subq will give you the same numbers on the same dose is unlikely. Subq will slow down the absorption rate and decrease the amount of absorption.

My levels are terrible sub-q compared to shallow IM for the same dose.
This 100%. Sub q, 250mg/week split 2x, test levels, 500 after 6 weeks. Same lab, same test pinned i.m. 1244. Would have to do some digging to get exact time frame but 6 weeks supposed to be enough for sub q to peak, dont remember time frame for i.m.

This 100%. Sub q, 250mg/week split 2x, test levels, 500 after 6 weeks. Same lab, same test pinned i.m. 1244. Would have to do some digging to get exact time frame but 6 weeks supposed to be enough for sub q to peak, dont remember time frame for i.m.
Its the ester not the injection type.

The worst with the sub q is when you are doing core or foam rolling and accidently hit the depot welt. After doing this a bunch of times I went back to IM.

after 13 years of AAS i stick to 29g-30g .5in slin pin backloads these days, and after being in phlebotomy school I was already a human pin cushin , the amount of scar tissue on my body is nasty, needles catch and you can feel it hack through #freddykreuger #sadist

The worst with the sub q is when you are doing core or foam rolling and accidently hit the depot welt. After doing this a bunch of times I went back to IM.
Very true. That ball of oil that just wont go away on top of the skin.

If you think thats bad one time I tried to brew 1tc and I got it to hold for 48 hours so i Thought i was fine, I injected 3cc into my upper outer left quad and immediately it crystallized, i couldnt walk for a month, i was walking like woody from toy story pixar movie. It went from cellulitus to necrotizing fasciatis basically and I have a piece of meat missing from my leg it looks like to the day. I used to also pin those leg spots 10-20x in one day for years with other habits so the legs are super beat up. foam rolling, sauna, deep tissue, myofascial, ultrasound, ya do what ya can. always keep VET antibiotics in the fridge on hand

If you think thats bad one time I tried to brew 1tc and I got it to hold for 48 hours so i Thought i was fine, I injected 3cc into my upper outer left quad and immediately it crystallized, i couldnt walk for a month, i was walking like woody from toy story pixar movie. It went from cellulitus to necrotizing fasciatis basically and I have a piece of meat missing from my leg it looks like to the day. I used to also pin those leg spots 10-20x in one day for years with other habits so the legs are super beat up. foam rolling, sauna, deep tissue, myofascial, ultrasound, ya do what ya can. always keep VET antibiotics in the fridge on hand
You were on your A game for that decesion to inject!:eek: lol. Big fan of DHB!

A lot of the SubQers favoring SubQ are actually shallow IM injectiors and they don't even know it. Half an inch insulin needle in delts and thighs are shallow IM for majority

I like shallow IM injections w/ a slin pin.
My bloods were the same from real (deep) glue IM, and normal sub-Q (belly) injection, but I only do 100 mg TRT, so maybe easy to keep levels, I dont know.
Just dont like the welt thing from Sub-Q.

Studies seem to show the results are mostly the same from my reading. And that is my experience. But shooting .5cc's leaves me with a knot some times especially if injecting quickly and blasting the tissue like a high pressure hose. I usually do smaller amounts more often. and end up with high levels with no real trough.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear