over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone here goto the NPC GEORGIA?

strongrhino

Banned
Any standouts? how was show? I missed it due to family conflicts unfortunately. It is always a competitive field....

Anyone? heard it was a hell of a show. Always stiff competition down here. Was trying to find results online and on NPC site but not posted....

yes, the heavy won the overall...he was fantastic...another standout was the light-heavy...no lightweights or bantams...3 shw...wish I would have done it! A few over 80 competitors, women were weak. Good young talent this year!

It was a decent showing. IMHO:

Too many light heavys that should have started a bit earlier and gone in as middles, but probably a lot of first timers so I'm sure they got good feedback from judges. Same thing with some of the middles also. Usually just didn't have legs and lower back dialed in yet.

Only a couple that had absolutely no business being on stage (looked like they were in "bulking" mode), so not bad for a state show.

One 35+ light heavy that had sick upper, best there IMHO, but absolutely no legs. I mean none. :eek:)

It was worth the trip.

thanks- there is this kid Matt big local boy wonder how he did. about 24 years old won the Jr's last year. Wonder why NPC ot have results posted yet.

several Matt's in the show...which one? I might be able to send ya the results/scoring if you want.

I did the show and won masters light-heavy 35+ also came in second in open.I hope you werent talking about me with no legs cause they are not weak

LOL. No, you deserved to win! I thought you had solid wheels. You looked really fit. I think you know who I'm talking about. He won best overall chest at the end.

I've got some pics of you if you want me to post them or email them. Congrats.

Yea I know!His name is Wayne and has the same trainer as me and gooey (JW)!I have the masters nationals in 1 1/2 weeks so im pumped for that

My wife and I both thought you were going to take the open also. It was too close and the posing goes so fast that it's hard to really eval. We didn't go to the pre-judging.

I went back thru my pics. The guy I was talking about (lack of legs) was #31in 35+ and can't remember his number in the open. Next to you. It was weird b/c at the end, they called him out for "best legs" and he started to walk out and the crowd really started talking and then they told him to go back behind the curtain and called out someone else for best legs. So humiliating. But at least he was called out next for best chest.

thanks saw the results- Matt Olson hw and overall winner. saw him preppein looked fantastic a week out. thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131