over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here had a doc say no to Test?

I tried the whole "get a legal script thing" last year. Came off for 6wks and my Doc run tests. Came back with high creatinine levels and a 60 Test. He actually said "there must be something skewing the results". So he ran them again. This time above normal creatinine levels and a Test level of 52. (Not shocking to me at all. Ima bodybuilder whos been training hard for almost 20yrs and using gear for most of that time). This guy personally called my phone at 8am after he got the results to tell me that my creatinine levels have him concerned and that it seems as though my body is trying to breakdown my muscle tissue. (really doc). Then tells me my test levels at my age (37) are significantly lower than normal so hes recommending me to an Endo. Ok. Whatever. If this is what it takes to get a script. Fuck it. So i visit the Endo.....mind you the office is bright yellow and peach and has dozens of Diabetes pamphlets, magazines, and flat screen tv with a Diabetes and weightloss infomercial playing. So i finally sit with the Endo and spend 15min going over my diet, lifestyle and even alluded to my previous...minor...anabolic use. This bitch looks at my numbers and tells me that her clients get the best results using the androcreams and that testosterone injections can lead to prostate and testicular cancer. THEN proceeds to explain to me that my low test could be the result of a tumor on or near my pituitary gland! GTFOH. I told her politely she could keep her pamphlets and inserts and that I would prefer just live with my "condition". NO SHIT........the following Monday someone called me to set up and appt for my MRI to see if I had a tumor wanted to confirm my address to mail me the paperwork to submit for MRI approval. Holy shit!!! If anyone knows an honest, good doc in NJ feel free to point me in the direction.

DO NOT waste your time with Anymore visits to drs that Don't advertise TRT on their website, specifically injections.

For ED and lethargy issues, a urologist is your best bet for legit help.

Keep googling, don't quit, the dr you need is out there.

I agree, if TRT is not mention on their website don't bother. That's exactly how I found mine after several misses.

I don't know where you guys live but in my city there are trt clinics everywhere that will give anyone a script. They advertise on the radio non stop

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Tell me about it, my doc prescribed me estrogen because he thought it would raise my test levels without having to give me synthetic testosterone.

My chest is sensitive now...

No. I pretty much have to talk to my doctor like he's the man and knows it all. But I indirectly suggest things and steer his diagnosis in my favor. I can usually get what I want but I have had to go to a second doctor before for some non-aas related prescriptions.

Tell me about it, my doc prescribed me estrogen because he thought it would raise my test levels without having to give me synthetic testosterone.

My chest is sensitive now...

No. I pretty much have to talk to my doctor like he's the man and knows it all. But I indirectly suggest things and steer his diagnosis in my favor. I can usually get what I want but I have had to go to a second doctor before for some non-aas related prescriptions.

I know what you mean. I pretty much have to try to act like I'm not a know it all when the truth is I know a lot of things my doctors don't know. I have to tread carefully not to make it seem like I'm trying to sound smarter than them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131