over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here had a doc say no to Test?

Dvo36

Registered
I'm now on TRT and have a very knowledgeable doctor; however, that wasn't the case with my former primary care physician. When I asked about him checking my Test levels he laughed and said "you don't need that, that's pushed by Hollywood." When I did I finally get it checked my free test was rock bottom on the scale. What experiences have you had with pcp's or any physician when it come to TRT?

I'm now on TRT and have a very knowledgeable doctor; however, that wasn't the case with my former primary care physician. When I asked about him checking my Test levels he laughed and said "you don't need that, that's pushed by Hollywood." When I did I finally get it checked my free test was rock bottom on the scale. What experiences have you had with pcp's or any physician when it come to TRT?
I have the EXACT same dr. He claims it will kill everyone in due time without a doubt... He said low T is a myth. If my insurance were better I would get a new doc right away, but have to wait to change. They only allow it once every quarter.

Your former doctor is an idiot....total hormone therapy is anti aging medicine and is the answer to a lot of people health problems....I would of laughed and him and told him he is an idiot....and to people with doctors who will not check test levels along with other proper bloodwork find a REAL doctor who will

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I luv when certain docs over do the trying to be leaps and bounds smarter than the patient and say. We treat the patient not the number referring to test levels. Lol
Guess what doc. I may not have had test levels tested ever and been 300 or 400 or 200 for years and feel ok. But I may need them at 700+ to feel fantastic but without trying wouldn't know that. Lol

Originally I had a Dr. tell me that he would check my numbers but wouldn't prescribe T no matter what as I as more muscular then most even though I had never taken an performance enhancing substance at all. My levels came back at the bottom of the scale. After a nice discussion he fired me. And I got an other Dr. that immediately gave me a script. I don't blame Dr.s much. The system they work in sucks. and there are As users that will try to scam them to get a script, which makes it tough for the people that need it.

My doctor is also a ---, i am actually looking into another primary care.

my doctors are all idiots when it comes to this sort of thing..

the worst part is, they think they know everything about this sort of thing..

where ignorance and arrogance meet :rolleyes:

Before I found my current doc I used to to to a clinic. Doc I had one time told me that test causes liver cancer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Study and treat yourself. I went through the entire gamut of bad doctors and mens clinics, only to get more and messed up until I took matters into my own hands.

"Poor people" can't get it.

Most people can't afford life-extension treatment. And it's even a question if you are within certain segments of society. No Doc will talk, just balk.

The government is causing these artificially-inflated prices, then insurance won't cover them, then no one can afford them except the rich.

This is a bipartisan issue, and it's the next American Revolution. The government can not sentence me to death, nor can they deny my pursuit of happiness? How about the right to live.

Get mine from an endocrinologist. Had no issues and I have heart failure. I am on Coumadin too though and I think that makes them more comfortable with the clotting risk.

About 4 years ago I went to an Endo and he said with test levels at 167 I was perfectly normal for a healthy 39 year old ..... :confused:

About 4 years ago I went to an Endo and he said with test levels at 167 I was perfectly normal for a healthy 39 year old ..... :confused:

That is unbelievable to me. As a physician who prescribes TRT, I am so embarrassed by what these docs pass of as "knowledge". this is just malpractice, IMO. It's negligence to be sure.

I'm quite open and honest with my patients about TRT. I'm very conservative with the majority of things in my practice, but with TRT I'm willing to treat people even in the low 400's range IF they're symptomatic and especially if symptomatic and in the younger age range.

And once they get treatment, I don't really like their trough levels getting below 600 or so (Obv depends on symptoms, etc).

A Dr works for their patient not the other way around, find a Dr that treats you and your issues the way you want them dealt with or find another Dr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Dr works for their patient not the other way around, find a Dr that treats you and your issues the way you want them dealt with or find another Dr...

Ideally but in the US at least most of them work together with the insurance companies to maximize profits for each other :banghead:

Ideally but in the US at least most of them work together with the insurance companies to maximize profits for each other :banghead:

If profit is their motive they will provide the treatment expected by the patient or I move on to another dr that will. This is how I've chosen my pcp and endo, it's my way or the highway...
My physicians are very progressive and open minded and realize they provide me with a service, not vice versa.

Last edited:
Professionalmuscle.com has basically been my endo/doctor for the past few years..and i dont plan on changing that anytime soon.

"Poor people" can't get it.

Most people can't afford life-extension treatment. And it's even a question if you are within certain segments of society. No Doc will talk, just balk.

The government is causing these artificially-inflated prices, then insurance won't cover them, then no one can afford them except the rich.

This is a bipartisan issue, and it's the next American Revolution. The government can not sentence me to death, nor can they deny my pursuit of happiness? How about the right to live.

I have No Idea what your comment is about.

Nowhere are we discussing life extension treatment, bipartisan issues or any type of revolution.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131