advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here have bad anxiety and panic attacks?

Nothing and I mean nothing has been more effective than CBD oil. Zero THC so you don't get high but it absolutely kills any anxiety for me. Won't fail a drug test or anything either. Well worth a shot specially now all these other health benefits are coming to light

That's awesome, never heard of it but will look into that, good post !!

I have GAD and deal with panic issues , it's best to try and avoid benzos if you can but to be honest, if you really can't function and need relief then klonopin does help. Try to use them as sparingly as possible bc they can def be addictive. Pysch meds are trial and error for some, of course SSRIs can work well and you have to see how you feel on them.

Natural supplements like Kratom and 5 HTP and bacopa work pretty well. Anxiety honestly sucks, people that don't have it don't understand how bad it is to worry about having a panic attack so bad each day. They are harmless but the intense feelings they give are terrible and can ruin your daily life .

EQ is a drug that many on here say causes anxiety, and I have to agree , can't run it anymore for that reason. Tren also is not for anxiety, but personally I have no issues with it, but many people find it to be bad for anxiety too.

Nothing and I mean nothing has been more effective than CBD oil. Zero THC so you don't get high but it absolutely kills any anxiety for me. Won't fail a drug test or anything either. Well worth a shot specially now all these other health benefits are coming to light

I just learned about this product yesterday. We are adding it to Undergroundsupps.com

Could you please guys elaborate on this? Never heard of CBD oil, but obviously it looks extremely interesting! Thanks. :)

Could you please guys elaborate on this? Never heard of CBD oil, but obviously it looks extremely interesting! Thanks. :)

CBD is extracted from hemp oil usually. Cannibinoids. Also found in marijuana but then you also get THC. CBD oil sold legally has to have less than 0.2%THC so you can't get high on it. You seen all those health benefits on cannabis most are a result from the cannibinoids (CBD).

Weed itself can help anxiety but generally the higher the THC the more anxiety you could get and the higher the CBD content the more it will help anxiety. You can get high CBD strains and they are typically what medical marijuana patients would choose to use so they can function fine every day and not be baked to hell.

Google CBD oil and you should find info/a source pretty easy

Horned mang da kratom has really been helping me in the mornings when I wake up. It gives energy but also get a sense of well being. Definitely want to try out the canabis oil too...no more eq for me, love it but for some reason every time I use it the anxiety gets worse and worse no matter what dose I try.

Im interested in this CBD oil, can't wait to try it. But yeah back to the topic of benzos (klonopin, xxanx, valium, few others but those are the main ones). 1.You have to be specific to what type of anxiety you have-
A)social anxiety all day and/or general all day-long acting ester- klonopin
b)social anxiety on occasion or irrational fears i.e. bridges planes,crowds etc-short lasting fast acting, XXanx

Also DO NOT get your supply from an UG source. If they get busted, YOU ARE FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF! Benzo withdrawal is said to be worse than opiate withdrawals. Could result in seizures. A little bit more about me- Since I had constant social and general anxiety and panic tendencies i needed a long acting drug.So I'm taking low dose klonopin at night ed(so when it peaks it puts me to sleep otherwise you won't be able to lift,you'll be too mellow). Don't be afraid of becoming addicted, find your dose, the lowest dose thats effective, and stay there. You won't ruin your life by sticking with the right dose for you and sticking with it. don't feel guilty about taking it, I've suffered my entire life, everyday was a fight, until i took that first tab and it changed my life for the better and I experienced happiness from life never before dreamed of.

If anyone has questions about these drugs or anything like that pm me. I've suffered with anxiety depression and some suicide attempts sprinkled in my whole life and could answer all your questions.

Screw the stigma, your health is #1.

Get to a doctor. If they have a clue, you'll get relief.

Last edited:
Screw the stigma, your health is #1.

Get to a doctor. If they have a clue, you'll get relief.

I have an appointment on August 26. Wife said same thing u did. Last two days have been pretty bad. :(

Im interested in this CBD oil, can't wait to try it. But yeah back to the topic of benzos (klonopin, xxanx, valium, few others but those are the main ones). 1.You have to be specific to what type of anxiety you have-
A)social anxiety all day and/or general all day-long acting ester- klonopin
b)social anxiety on occasion or irrational fears i.e. bridges planes,crowds etc-short lasting fast acting, XXanx

Also DO NOT get your supply from an UG source. If they get busted, YOU ARE FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF! Benzo withdrawal is said to be worse than opiate withdrawals. Could result in seizures. A little bit more about me- Since I had constant social and general anxiety and panic tendencies i needed a long acting drug.So I'm taking low dose klonopin at night ed(so when it peaks it puts me to sleep otherwise you won't be able to lift,you'll be too mellow). Don't be afraid of becoming addicted, find your dose, the lowest dose thats effective, and stay there. You won't ruin your life by sticking with the right dose for you and sticking with it. don't feel guilty about taking it, I've suffered my entire life, everyday was a fight, until i took that first tab and it changed my life for the better and I experienced happiness from life never before dreamed of.

If anyone has questions about these drugs or anything like that pm me. I've suffered with anxiety depression and some suicide attempts sprinkled in my whole life and could answer all your questions.
Thanks man this helps a bunch. I'm going nuts hating life at the moment

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've suffered from anxiety and depression for around 3 years now, it's completely changed my life. I've tried every med around, really the only thing that helped me with the anxiety was CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy). It helped me pinpoint the causes, and gave me some mental tools for dealing with it. It's still a struggle, I wake some mornings literally shaking physically at the thought of going out, but you just have to take one day at a time. Be wary of benzos, you get a tolerance pretty fast, and some people end up needing to up the dose, which they then get a tolerance to, so they up the dose... And so on. Benzo withdrawal is not a joke, it can kill you if done from too high a dose and too quickly.

The depression is a different beast all together. They're linked, for sure, but I seem to get windows now where I'll be fine for a couple of days, then crash back down again. It seems like the windows are getting bigger as time goes on, so I just try to keep positive and hope for the best. Meds for this have been fucking useless, either make me sick or lead to food cravings and weight gain.

All the best bud, let us know how it goes. Whatever you do, if anyone suggests you're weak for feeling like this, or worse to just "get over it", punch them in the fucking face.

So I dont know what the fuck is wrong w my head :mad:

I tried red vein kratum today as suggested by a few here. Only took 2 grams. Guess what. Fucking gave me anxiety!?!?! I felt like a woosh feelibg in my head then throughout my body then my mind went into a tailspin. Thought I was overdosing and the panic got worse. Three fucking hours of feeling juzt miserable. I just dont understand why its getting so much worse for me. I feel that anything I do will set it off. One more week til I see my doc.

can you guys give me examples of some of the anxieties/panic attacks that you experience ?

I use cymbalta for anxiety and depression,I also take klonopin 1mg 3 times a day and 300mg trazadone for sleep.
It all started after my car accident except for the insomnia ,I had that for as long as I can remember

can you guys give me examples of some of the anxieties/panic attacks that you experience ?

If you mean symptoms, the "build up" is typically the same. Sometimes they get to full blown panic attack other times I can talk myself off the ledge so to speak. Ill start by feeling like my heart is beating harder, then it grows to feeling like its pounding hard. My head and limbs tingle, feels like someones sitting on my upper chest. Like upper lung area, not heart area. I feel very warm, swearpty palms and feet. But not sweating all over. Then i swear im having chest pain, swear my left arm is going numb. By this point if I havent been able to calm myself down, I begin thinking im dying. Though since ive had them for so long I still try to be rational and tell myself im not. But if im far enough along, it doesnt matter, im convinced im dying. Ive told my wife countless times to call 911. That its different this time and its coming. My wifes a nurse and tries to talk me through it. Then as my thoughts turn more to that of dying, symptoms escalate. My breathing feels labored. I say feels bc im sure its really not. Heart feels like its beating out of my chest. Things will sometimes start to go dark, dizzy feeling.

Then there are other times theresno build up at all. Just sitting there and bam, full blown panic. Its hard to put into words, but this is probably as best as I can describe it.

For me its alot like what bronco described above me only not as bad, my heart starts pounding like ive been running for no reason, at all! Then ill get light headed, and start feeling anxious and like im restless, small tremors here and there, and im constantly checking my pulse, its weird as its always normal but my heart pounds so damn loud and fast, it scares the crap out of me!

Mine started a year ago when i went for my first and only phlebotomy, i passed out while doing it, and havent felt the same ever since, in fact when i give blood i use to have to take a xanax before going in, but i dont do that any longer but when i have blood drawn now, i still get a bit panicky and never use to bother me until all that happened, never had anxiety until then either...

My new doc said it actually might be fibromyalgia? Having the tremors and everything....
I also cant eat a lot of crappy food anymore, sugars and stuff now make me feel too overstimulated, coffee? Jacks me up badly! Decaf or regular and it seems like i cant settle down, almost drives a panick attack , it always feels like im overstimulated to a degree now....it helps to go to a very very cold a/c room, and chill, also seems like my breathing get harder to do, and feels like im not getting enough o2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay so sometimes i get really worried about my future, and think about negative shit.... all negative thoughts. Like what to do when parents die? What if i never meet the right girl? What if i wont be able to have kids? All kinds of weird negative thoughts

Would you say that's anxiety? And a weird feeling from the inside...like the opposite of butterflies

Id say your feelings are normal in our society, bro. Those are all normal thoughts that most of us have/had.

When I use proviron or masteron (DHT)... those thoughts go away and I get the I don't give a fuck about what happens in the future feeling which is great and easy on my mind.

for me I'd say it's all hormonal... Tren is the worst ! they amplify those thoughts

its actually makes me feel a lot better (not that i'd wish it on anyone!) that others here suffer from this too.
i suffer from brutal social anxiety and bouts of depression.
the reason why i can't have insulin near me any more.

Can u tell us more about CBD oil???? Found your previous post...I suck..sorry

Last edited:
its actually makes me feel a lot better (not that i'd wish it on anyone!) that others here suffer from this too.
i suffer from brutal social anxiety and bouts of depression.
the reason why i can't have insulin near me any more.

I know just what u mean and feel the same way. Its comforting in a way knowing ur not crazy or alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131