advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here have bad anxiety and panic attacks?

Bronco,
When I get like you I think of myself in the future laughing at my younger worrisome self. At work I meet a lot of elderly people and once explained to an eighty year old guy my anxiety issues. He said "don't worry and be happy". Something like that. It wasn't the words he said but the position he was in life that went along with the words. He had lived his life and realized himself that life cannot be wasted worrying.

You will be that old man one day telling another person not to worry. I know it's hard to turn off anxiety but you can and will. When you do you will see the light at the end of the tunnel and it gets better and easier. It's the hardest when you don't know the tools to make yourself better. But definitely talking about it here and then also to a professional like any doctor is a very good start.

I also feel that it is something you manage but manage successfully is the trick. No one dies from anxiety and the people who want to get better DO get better.

Can u tell us more about CBD oil???? Found your previous post...I suck..sorry

It's like cannabis oil but without the psychoactive THC, so you cant get high from it and thus is 100% legal in all states. CBD is just one of the active "ingredients" in cannabis. It's pretty promising in terms of tumour/cancer prevention and treatment, anxiety, pain relief (THC would help more so), and many more aspects.

For me I use it for anxiety and I feel "stoned" in a very calming relaxed way but zero head high. More of a body high but allows you to function 100% completely kills my anxiety though.

Worth a shot just google CBD oil I'm sure you'll find a supplier. Guarantee cannabis will be legal everywhere in the future but for most people looking to improve health CBD oil is more desirable.

Best thing is get doc to script sublingual ativan, and keep a couple with you at all times. They work fast, and will give you peace of mind. It helps a ton to know you can stop the attack if one starts. Most definitely do not start taking ativan or other benzos daily thinking its best to just try to prevent anxiety attacks all together by staying medicated because after a time it will stop working and you will have to up your dose again and again.. Benzos are at the top of the list for worst dependence/addiction to deal with, and about the worst in terms of withdrawal. Just do a Google search on benzo withdrawal if you need further warning. But as I said having your doctor give you a few to have on hand will do wonders to prevent attacks as itll remove most of the worrying where even thinking you might have an attack can lead to one.
Next step is to try and identify the WHY.. Then try to eliminate whatever is stressing you out. This could be either one obvious thing that you need to deal with, like maybe potential loss of income or work, falling behind in school, an illness, or even something like having an order of gear on the way can at times cause anxiety etc.. Or a bunch of small things that you might think aren't that problematic on their own and so tend to overlook, but put a bunch of small problems together and anxiety can conceivably appear out of nowhere...
If there isn't a WHY that you can pinpoint and you're sure life is great then look at the gear you're taking, try a different brand.. If that doesn't work try cutting out the known anxiety causing things like eq. Tren. And any of the dht based gear like masteron, halo, proviron, winy, mestanolone, superdrol (aka methyl-drostanolone).. All of these seem to raise heart rate for many of us amoung other things that can and will make anxiety worse.
Next thing is make absolutely sure you're getting at least 4 litres of water per day or more, and that you are regular in terms of digestion.. If you're not doing a #2 atleast once per day, drink more water and get more fibre.. Even small % of dehydration daily can cause problems, including anxiety, same with digestion as you must eliminate waste to prevent the build up toxic shit thats in our food these days. Many doctors choose to ignore this when it is 100% key in fixing the problem.
Also check your blood sugar regularly. If you are prone to hypoglycemia you'll know what I mean.. When your blood sugar drops it can provide the perfect storm for an anxiety attack.. If you are then just down some simple carbs and the feeling will subside.
Often its a combination of the above, partly mental partly physical.. So if you make sure your health is good, and you try to deal directly with any stress related issues in your life you'll very likely soon see you're free of anxiety attacks if not completely then close to it.

Most important advice I can give is to not slap a bandaid on it like start daily medication unless and until you have exhausted all attempts otherwise brothers/sisters.
We live in a system of 'treat the symptoms' rather than figure out and fix the problem, and that MUST change in my opinion.

Like many people I used to smoke herb daily, or rather nightly to relax and it was the only way I could eat enough calories to make gains at one point because I was so sick of food as I'm sure a lot of us can relate.. But then without any warning, every time I'd smoke I'd get worse and worse anxiety. Sure, some strains were worse than others but I finally gave up entirely.
So just keep in mind that herb can actually make anxiety worse, even pure indica as narcotic and downing as they are.

Feel free to pm me if I can help in any way.

Last edited:
I had a few anxiety/panic attacks in 2013-2014. Wasn't completely sure what was causing them other than relationship stress. lol. Occasional weed and clonazepam (at bedtime only) helps a lot for me. But I empathize with anyone who is having trouble with anxiety or panic attacks- not good and scary.

Best thing is get doc to script sublingual ativan, and keep a couple with you at all times. They work fast, and will give you peace of mind. It helps a ton to know you can stop the attack if one starts. Most definitely do not start taking ativan or other benzos daily thinking its best to just try to prevent anxiety attacks all together by staying medicated because after a time it will stop working and you will have to up your dose again and again.. Benzos are at the top of the list for worst dependence/addiction to deal with, and about the worst in terms of withdrawal. Just do a Google search on benzo withdrawal if you need further warning. But as I said having your doctor give you a few to have on hand will do wonders to prevent attacks as itll remove most of the worrying where even thinking you might have an attack can lead to one.
Next step is to try and identify the WHY.. Then try to eliminate whatever is stressing you out. This could be either one obvious thing that you need to deal with, like maybe potential loss of income or work, falling behind in school, an illness, or even something like having an order of gear on the way can at times cause anxiety etc.. Or a bunch of small things that you might think aren't that problematic on their own and so tend to overlook, but put a bunch of small problems together and anxiety can conceivably appear out of nowhere...
If there isn't a WHY that you can pinpoint and you're sure life is great then look at the gear you're taking, try a different brand.. If that doesn't work try cutting out the known anxiety causing things like eq. Tren. And any of the dht based gear like masteron, halo, proviron, winy, mestanolone, superdrol (aka methyl-drostanolone).. All of these seem to raise heart rate for many of us amoung other things that can and will make anxiety worse.
Next thing is make absolutely sure you're getting at least 4 litres of water per day or more, and that you are regular in terms of digestion.. If you're not doing a #2 atleast once per day, drink more water and get more fibre.. Even small % of dehydration daily can cause problems, including anxiety, same with digestion as you must eliminate waste to prevent the build up toxic shit thats in our food these days. Many doctors choose to ignore this when it is 100% key in fixing the problem.
Also check your blood sugar regularly. If you are prone to hypoglycemia you'll know what I mean.. When your blood sugar drops it can provide the perfect storm for an anxiety attack.. If you are then just down some simple carbs and the feeling will subside.
Often its a combination of the above, partly mental partly physical.. So if you make sure your health is good, and you try to deal directly with any stress related issues in your life you'll very likely soon see you're free of anxiety attacks if not completely then close to it.

Most important advice I can give is to not slap a bandaid on it like start daily medication unless and until you have exhausted all attempts otherwise brothers/sisters.
We live in a system of 'treat the symptoms' rather than figure out and fix the problem, and that MUST change in my opinion.

Like many people I used to smoke herb daily, or rather nightly to relax and it was the only way I could eat enough calories to make gains at one point because I was so sick of food as I'm sure a lot of us can relate.. But then without any warning, every time I'd smoke I'd get worse and worse anxiety. Sure, some strains were worse than others but I finally gave up entirely.
So just keep in mind that herb can actually make anxiety worse, even pure indica as narcotic and downing as they are.

Feel free to pm me if I can help in any way.

This is a great post. While ive had these for over a decade now, theyve been worse and more frequent over past several months. To address some of ur points specifically there has been some kind of big stuff going on during that time. While im not thinking bout it at the time of an attack, im sure the stress of it is always there.

Ive been undergoing testing for suspicion of leukemia and lymphoma. Have my biopsy tomorrow which will give me definite answer finally. Ive had the bloodwork, abdominal ultrasound, chest xray so far. My lymph nodes in neck, under jaw and groin have been swollen since at least april. Thats when I noticed them, may have been swollen longer. All other tests negative xo far, so biopsy is final test.

In may, my wife lost her job. Found new one right away but big pay decrease. On top of that, due to inflexibility of her new job, we had to pay for child care all summer. 1200 per month for two kids. So yeah, moneys been very tight.

That would b good reason for increased anxiety even though I try not to dwell on it. Ive always tried to roll with life and understand shit happens. I try to take the stress from my wife so she doesnt worry.

This is a great post. While ive had these for over a decade now, theyve been worse and more frequent over past several months. To address some of ur points specifically there has been some kind of big stuff going on during that time. While im not thinking bout it at the time of an attack, im sure the stress of it is always there.

Ive been undergoing testing for suspicion of leukemia and lymphoma. Have my biopsy tomorrow which will give me definite answer finally. Ive had the bloodwork, abdominal ultrasound, chest xray so far. My lymph nodes in neck, under jaw and groin have been swollen since at least april. Thats when I noticed them, may have been swollen longer. All other tests negative xo far, so biopsy is final test.

In may, my wife lost her job. Found new one right away but big pay decrease. On top of that, due to inflexibility of her new job, we had to pay for child care all summer. 1200 per month for two kids. So yeah, moneys been very tight.

That would b good reason for increased anxiety even though I try not to dwell on it. Ive always tried to roll with life and understand shit happens. I try to take the stress from my wife so she doesnt worry.

Sounds like you're going through a lot brother.. If you aren't dealing with anxiety over all this then your not human! I can only imagine the stress you're under.
If you end up with a positive test, or even if you don't you need to check out DCA sodium dichloracetate treatment. Don't dismiss it and allow anyone to tell you isn't not effective. Use it in addition to whatever doctors advise even if they try to say it 'could' interact with conventional treatments.
It was accidentally discovered at the university of Alberta Canada, I believe there some news clips on YouTube from Canadian news, and fox news.
As I said I'm no doctor but its the first treatment id be on.

If you need anything pm me.

Sounds like you're going through a lot brother.. If you aren't dealing with anxiety over all this then your not human! I can only imagine the stress you're under.
If you end up with a positive test, or even if you don't you need to check out DCA sodium dichloracetate treatment. Don't dismiss it and allow anyone to tell you isn't not effective. Use it in addition to whatever doctors advise even if they try to say it 'could' interact with conventional treatments.
It was accidentally discovered at the university of Alberta Canada, I believe there some news clips on YouTube from Canadian news, and fox news.
As I said I'm no doctor but its the first treatment id be on.

If you need anything pm me.

Thank you. Means a lot getting some good advice.

My Main Defense

My panic attacks happen in the morning, it can happen at any moment. Mine seem to be worse during a bad cold or stuffy nose where I can't breath well. Stuffy nose sensations feels like I can't get enough air, like I'm going to die and it triggers the panic. I use phenibut if I feel one coming on. Problem is it takes at least 90 minutes. If I take a strong 800mg - 1gram of phenibut I'm fine. I don't use it daily as tolerance builds fast, just use it for panic attacks and extreme anxiety. Shit works ... and legal.. acts like a benzo.

My panic attacks happen in the morning, it can happen at any moment. Mine seem to be worse during a bad cold or stuffy nose where I can't breath well. Stuffy nose sensations feels like I can't get enough air, like I'm going to die and it triggers the panic. I use phenibut if I feel one coming on. Problem is it takes at least 90 minutes. If I take a strong 800mg - 1gram of phenibut I'm fine. I don't use it daily as tolerance builds fast, just use it for panic attacks and extreme anxiety. Shit works ... and legal.. acts like a benzo.

Phenibut can be highly addictive and cause some nasty withdrawals. I'm happy to hear that you only take it once in awhile. Please be careful!

Sorry if I sound like a mother...but I've seen some pretty horrible stuff caused by Phenibut and mixing it with other substances.

Phenibut can be highly addictive and cause some nasty withdrawals. I'm happy to hear that you only take it once in awhile. Please be careful!

Sorry if I sound like a mother...but I've seen some pretty horrible stuff caused by Phenibut and mixing it with other substances.

You're spot on, it can cause dependence and withdrawls. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it cant have issues

Not always, yet a lot of times anxiety and panic attacks are related to vitamin, mineral and fatty acid deficiencies. Or an imbalance of minerals can be associated with these conditions.

What's your magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and omega 3 intake like? Magnesium in itself is tightly regulated through our hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal axis. A deficient state can cause dysregulation invoking panic attacks, anxiety and depression.

Something to think about.

not denying the fact

I'm not denying the fact phenibut can be a hard thing to kick if you do not take breaks between dossages. Tolerance builds fast and people get into a spiral taking mega doses. Bottom line it is a useful tool to combat temporary anxiety due to work stress. Another example of use, I hate public speaking give some phenibut I'm calm and collected during business speeches. Breaks are important I prefer 4 days on and 3 days off if my anxiety is really bad. People have to remember phenibut is long acting and last up to 36 hours. Lots of people bad mouth it with little personal experience. It acts like a benzo but the effects are not immediate like a xanax.

Bezos work great and phenibut worked for me as well.
But it was too easy for me take either one too often. Then when I would stop, the anxiety/panic feeling was worse.
I found its bet for me to avoid them.
But I know many people who have no problem at all with them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws