over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYONE here have depression??

Steak Helmet

Banned
I know my father is a manic depessant he has been on lithium for 20 years I was curious if anyone feels funny while on gear?? I am not sure if the depression was passed on to me, but I tell myself all the time it is in my head. I try and stay active to keep my mind off of things....what do you guys do to keep depression down?

Last edited:
me

To keep depression down , I keep "him" up...lol

My father is/was too. A few years back, you could say I suffered from depression, so I treated it with alcohol. Not one of my prouder moments for sure, but I dont drink at all now.

I always keep a positive outlook on things and life is too short to not stay positive IMHO. Also, I have a great wife who I can talk to about anything, which I find at times extremely therapeutic. Ive been told there is a reason for everything and although 'we' may not know it at the time, theres a plan for all of us.

Take care, bro!

-slide

Depression doesn't run in my family nor has it happened to me.

But - when I'm on tren for more than 4 weeks, I seem to get a lot of anxiety. That's why I don't like to stay on it for more than 6 weeks - 8 weeks is a LONG time for me.

xcel

I have battled it for a long time... and yeah the only true treatment for it when not a chemical problem is to talk to a therpist or quite simply put.... just be happy. MY grandmother always told me that old saying "i cried because i had no shoes until i met a man who had no feet." I try to always think of that when i get really down and realize how much worse things could always be.

saint808 said:
MY grandmother always told me that old saying "i cried because i had no shoes until i met a man who had no feet." I try to always think of that when i get really down and realize how much worse things could always be.
AMEN brother! :)

xcel

Hang in there bro! I too have had some issues with depression. I actually went on medication about a year ago. I stayed on for about 4 months and I felt ten times worse, I didn't feel like myself! I realized that there probably wasn't really anything wrong except my own perception of my life. With that said, it's really good to talk to someone...therapist or just a really good friend even sometimes. We must think positive.....there are alot more people out there with problems 100 times worse than ours most likely. Things that I had to work on was finding time in my life to do things that I really enjoy. Do some things for yourself, be a little selfish and you'll feel better. Take care bro!

patk

everybody gets depression to a point i think. I just know it can always be worse than it alrady is and it makes me feel better. Also a shot of test makes me the ahppiest person alive

been there more times than i care to remember. depression runs rampant thru out both sides of my family and ashamed to say so do suicides.

i have to agree with the above guys, find someone you can talk to bro, a friend, GF, Dr. also, like guys told me not to long ago, this board is always here for supporting each other :cool:

now as far as test goes, i seem to do alot better when I am on Test, the depression actually seems to lower to an extent. i have actually read an article on WebMD about men who use anti-depressants and see no results from the meds, but when Test is added, the med kicks up. I believe it was like 90% of the men started feeling better with the higher levels of T and the anti-depressants. ( its been awhile since i read it, so i may be wrong as far as #)
maybe it's just becuz the Test makes guy's lil friend stick up and thats enuff to cheer us up hehe.

but again the most important thing is talking. keeping stuff to yourself just eats away at you. shit, sometimes i feel like i have enuff shit on my mind to full an entire book, and just feels good to let it out to someone that'll listen.

if ya need to chat, just PM or email. i'm not on as much due to work, but that should be changing in the coming months. (hopfully, ::crosses fingers::)

JW

Thanks for the help

I figured the bros on the boards would be a good source of info on this.

Thanks again and if anything comes up, I will PM you.

Feel free bro!

In a word yes I always feel funny while on gear. If you are prone to depression you should be careful while on gear. I have come to the conclussion that roid rage and deviant aggressivness is all media hype (surprise surprise) however I always feel that i am more emotionally sensitive while on a certain amount of gear.

You need to be extra careful and be ready for depression to set on because I think that large number of androgens increases the volitility of your moods and can stretch the length of depression boughts.

A lot of bros I know take paxil and I have as well and it does work, however I along with a large percentage have devastating sexual side effects which will do nothing to help your depression and anxiety.

I would find a doc you can trust and tell him what is up, what you are on, how you feel, and have him monitor you from time to time. its cheap insurance to have a doc on your side.

I get pretty deppressed comming off a cycle, but while on I feel pretty happy overall.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws