over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here Inject once a week???

The main reason I like propionate is because it is usually 100mg/ml and easier to measure for how low of a dose of hrt I am doing. With 200-250mg concentrations I always end up pinning more than I need. I guess lighter ester weight can be a factor too. I am not shooting for peaks and valleys I believe keeping levels stable is better. Would be nice to see some graphs if they exist of difference test esters and daily blood levels. I am thinking that prop will keep levels high for 2 days then it drops quicky low after the second day so 3x a week should be ok. Daily is better imo but I don't have the time for that.

The main reason I like propionate is because it is usually 100mg/ml and easier to measure for how low of a dose of hrt I am doing. With 200-250mg concentrations I always end up pinning more than I need. I guess lighter ester weight can be a factor too. I am not shooting for peaks and valleys I believe keeping levels stable is better. Would be nice to see some graphs if they exist of difference test esters and daily blood levels. I am thinking that prop will keep levels high for 2 days then it drops quicky low after the second day so 3x a week should be ok. Daily is better imo but I don't have the time for that.
Well if that is the case you should look at this. If you use a slin pin you can more accurately measure. Screenshot_20201104-145546_Chrome.jpg

For me it depends on dose due to trough. 140mg or below and I'm mid 400's seven days later.

I used to do 1x week , switched to emerics protocol and cant say i feel diferent just my numbers are better with less dose so its a win imo

Was doing 1 x 100 mg ew and switched to 10 mg ed

curious what was the difference in your numbers? any difference in hemoglobin and hematocrit between the 2 different protocols?

I wouldn’t expect any fat loss at a few times a week but I might be wrong. It’s such an interesting supplement.

I’ve also read that omega 3s really work well in conjunction with carnitine.

100mg every 4 days. So 200mg every 8, essentially 2x per week (plus a day).

curious what was the difference in your numbers? any difference in hemoglobin and hematocrit between the 2 different protocols?

Lower estro , higher free test , droped AI totally

Hemo not elevate for me , maybe cause i do a lot of cardio

When i go low test I inject 250 TestE once a week on monday, never felt any swings.
Once i checked e2 they were in line.

IF your e2 are out of range then, yes, do microinjections ed and see if the readings improve.

i went from twice to once per week.

60mg twice a week.
hematocrit 53
hemoglobin 18
tt 775 in trough

130 once a week
hematocrit 52.2
hemoglobin 16.8
tt 671 in trough

I inject once a week for trt. Usually (200-250mgs Test E). Trough on 200mgs a week was 700ish.

Honestly when im cruising i get lazy after a while and start skipping injections. Im fairly certain i could pin every 10-12 days and feel just as good, if not maybe even better.

one a week. 200mg on sat or sun. I think we a can over think things. I know what labs and science of this issue says but if ya feel no different then no biggie.

Monday morning and Thursday night for me. I hate pinning or else I’d figure out how to do it daily.

Use an insulin syringe and it's basically painless.
Can the oil get through the pin easily? I'm doing 200mg of Enanthate twice a week and yeh definitely over the whole 1.5inch needle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131