over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here Inject once a week???

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The title says it all but I’m curious if anyone on here injects once every 7 days? Anyone on TRT that is. Thanks

i did when i first went on TRT, then went to twice a week for the last couple of years, just went back to once per week, only been 1 month but so far feel just as good or even better than twice a week, i see how it goes for a few months.

I typically pin Sunday’s and Wednesday’s using a slin pin. I have done it both ways but honestly never been able to tell a difference in my body.

I used to do 1x week , switched to emerics protocol and cant say i feel diferent just my numbers are better with less dose so its a win imo

Was doing 1 x 100 mg ew and switched to 10 mg ed

At one point I did every 10 days to every two weeks just cuz I was lazy about it. Got blood work done after 2 weeks and it was at hypogonatal levels.

I would definitely go with at least 2 days a week.

At one point I did every 10 days to every two weeks just cuz I was lazy about it. Got blood work done after 2 weeks and it was at hypogonatal levels.

Do you think there's any benefit to building muscle to doing 2x week vs 7x daily protocol? Some people have theorized a higher peak is better for anabolism even with the concomitant lower troughs.

Do you think there's any benefit to building muscle to doing 2x week vs 7x daily protocol? Some people have theorized a higher peak is better for anabolism even with the concomitant lower troughs.
Yes, Especially when it comes to HRT doses because you will have higher estradiol levels and more significantly you'll have lower sex hormone binding goblin.

If you find yourself needing an AI while on HRT. What you should do first is switch to an everyday protocol or more frequent protocol depending where you're at. but if you're trying to get the most out of your script (in terms of gains) definitely twice a week over seven times a week.

Hell my first cycle (when I didn't know shit) was just once a week of deca 200 mg and I blew up gained 35 lb of actual muscle tissue. The beginning and end of the cycle was slightly less (I pyramid my dosage.) So the bottle lasted 12 weeks (this was pharm grade deca from Athens Greece).

I that this is not a suggested cycle and I really don't use Deca at all anymore because it fucks up my erection quality. Ive heard (from kosta, my friend that died that was a big name powerlifter) and also have read pharm grade deca is structurally different than what we get in the black market. Because when I ran that cycle I didn't have any erection issues.

Obviously for running a cycle and we are super physiological dosage. As often as possible will give the least sides as possible. With a few exceptions like orals or tren ace

How much were you using...do you recall? Was it a script from a doc? When I was first placed on TRT, my doc had me taking 200 mg’s once a month. When I was retested I was around 200. When I switched to 200 every two weeks my levels were 500 range....long time ago. Everyone is different.

How much were you using...do you recall? Was it a script from a doc? When I was first placed on TRT, my doc had me taking 200 mg’s once a month. When I was retested I was around 200. When I switched to 200 every two weeks my levels were 500 range....long time ago. Everyone is different.

thats the thing everyone can metabolize test at different rates, at 150mg once a week my trough is 650, since i went back to once a week its been nice not doing that 2nd inject, not that it was a big issue i just got so used to doing 2 injects a week, once a week seems like a breeze.

The very last shot I did that time was farm (got it from my mom, lol), the ones before that were UGL because I had run out of UGL and was looking for a doctor by the time everything was sorted out it was a couple weeks. And I was around mid 200s I believe I did half a cc so 100 mg

Did you ever get tested 2 weeks after your 200 mg shot?

200 is really low you we're probably producing a good portion of that.

I can't believe some of these doctors.... once a month Test c. It amazes me how the little doctors know about this stuff.

Did you ever get tested 2 weeks after your 200 mg shot?

200 is really low you we're probably producing a good portion of that.

I can't believe some of these doctors.... once a month Test c. It amazes me how the little doctors know about this stuff.

I can’t recall my exact numbers but I will say that pre TRT, my real testosterone numbers were at 269. That was years without any drugs for many years.

I had my bloods tested about 10 or 11 days after a 250mg shot of human grade enanthate. I tested at 290. So since I minimum do 2x a week for long ester.

That being said I am not doing anywhere near 250mg per week for hrt.

For hrt I do 50-70 mg per week wk of propionate , 3 shots and that dose that's the sweet spot for me. If I run test high for too long I run into sides I don't care to deal with.

I had my bloods tested about 10 or 11 days after a 250mg shot of human grade enanthate. I tested at 290. So since I minimum do 2x a week for long ester.

That being said I am not doing anywhere near 250mg per week for hrt.

For hrt I do 50-70 mg per week wk of propionate , 3 shots and that dose that's the sweet spot for me. If I run test high for too long I run into sides I don't care to deal with.
Why did you decide to go with prop? If stability is the goal wouldn't you be much better off with C or E. Or are you shooting for some peaks and valleys?

I've actually never bothered with prop. Always been a long after type of guy. Eccept my tren purely because of cost.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear