over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here ran Tren A 50mg a week for a long time with TRT

Zarati

Registered
Tren is a few times more powerful than testosterone
Anyone here ran this thing for a long time (years) with TRT seeing no sides, and a good bloodwork

For me, tren is a precontest drug. It's a serious strong molecule. Not for TRT or muscle beach.

When i run it i use 15mg EOD which would be about 52mg a week and still see benefits without sides. But I'd still never run it for long periods of time. That shit is strong n toxic. Thats why i run it so low. Anymore than that and i cant do it even for a week. I wish i could cuz it works great but it makes me crazy right away and i feel like shit after a little while on it.

Tren e 200 a week works to keep you lean but I don’t recommend it due to health issues

I believe Dante did 7mg per day tren ace, but his PSA went up so he stopped. It’s hard on the prostate.

I believe Dante did 7mg per day tren ace, but his PSA went up so he stopped. It’s hard on the prostate.

That was only 7mg 3 x weekly with 180mg TRT and he had positive results with body composition.

finished in february 22nd 2020 a 1 year long program of 100mg trenbolone enanthate and 100mg Testosterone Cypionate weekly. Through some drol in preworkout here and there, also some cutting agents during the summer but my base was just that 100mg and 100mg.

How did this treat you? I read some stuff from Dr G suggesting it.

, fat burning , Strength, intensity was there in workouts more than with str8 TRT with 200mg cyp. Sides as well. Sleep was affected negatively and libido was also affected negatively even at that low of a dose so had to add in pramipexole at just .25mg nightly. i must add on a positive note, its been 2 months since and i still see that my physique did benefit from tren for a full year at low dose, meaning looks like the muscle gains made are mature, permanent and solid. I chose this protocol because my prostate becomes slightly enlarged at just 200mgs tesosterone a week TRT by week 5. I think I would try 100mg/test 100mg/primo on my next experiment.

, fat burning , Strength, intensity was there in workouts more than with str8 TRT with 200mg cyp. Sides as well. Sleep was affected negatively and libido was also affected negatively even at that low of a dose so had to add in pramipexole at just .25mg nightly. i must add on a positive note, its been 2 months since and i still see that my physique did benefit from tren for a full year at low dose, meaning looks like the muscle gains made are mature, permanent and solid. I chose this protocol because my prostate becomes slightly enlarged at just 200mgs tesosterone a week TRT by week 5. I think I would try 100mg/test 100mg/primo on my next experiment.
How was the pramipexole at 0.25mgs ,any of the nasty sides you hear about like nausea etc

You gotta start slow and ramp up slow with prami, if you do you won't get any of that. Great drug. Improved my mood tremendously. My favorite anti-prolactin.
Is 0.25mg daily enough or do you need more than that , when you ramp up dosage how high do you go , I heard one guy say he took to much pramipexole and he never felt worse in his whole life , ever ,I don't think caber has that response , I wonder why prami can make people feel so bad when you take to much of it

Is 0.25mg daily enough or do you need more than that , when you ramp up dosage how high do you go , I heard one guy say he took to much pramipexole and he never felt worse in his whole life , ever ,I don't think caber has that response , I wonder why prami can make people feel so bad when you take to much of it
Only bw can tell for sure, but for me typically 0.5 to 1mg for heavier tren/npp or gyno. Take 0.25 for 1-2 weeks, 0.5 for 1-2 weeks and so on. You won't get sick this way.
Doses up to 0.5, just take it before bed like KP said. Bigger doses, split them up 2x, or even 3x depending on how high you go.

This is a really interesting concept!

I thought about it many years ago, but than I wised up. I don't care how small the amount of Tren, it's not something I trust running for an extended period of time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131