over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here still use Volume training?

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Have been messing with the idea of going back to my old 25 sets per bodypart. It allways gave me very good gains. Gonna try training something like Markus Ruhl trainning and see what happens. Anyone here still use it?

Gonna give it a little mix up though. Gonna do 2x bodyparts a day and only train 3x a week.

Will let you know how it goes

Volume Training

With the job, wife, kids and all the other bull shit i have to deal with every day, I just dont have time to train that way. I've found
that training HIT fit's my lifestyle perfectly. I have followed the 25 set per body part, twice a week, in the past, and I believe that in certain phases of your training that it can be very effective way to train.

if u do 2 bp a day and lift 3 days a week how r u gonna hit all the muscle groups?

when i first started liftin' i bought into the whole flex bullshit of 15 to 20 sets per bodypart. i got some results but then i cut i down to 8 to 12 sets and used that for abt 18 months then i went to HIT and got some results, got more quality muscle. but now im back to my version of HIT thats uses anywhere from 5 to 10 setsa body part. what im just sayin is do what works for you!!!!

Yes

No matter how this seems to be turning into a HIT board as the only way to train Volume works well if it did not PRO'S would not use it.

I use a combo of HIT and VOLUME throughout the yr and will probably not use HIT ever again as I know longer struggle with the idea of being BIG.

In the past I used HIT on bodyparts that responded to it like my chest, shoulders, back but when I have a bodypart like my legs and hammies I switch it up with a mix of both.

I also use a high volume method with bi's which is my smallest bodypart but not my weakest. The reason why is no matter how much weight I gain they rarely get over 19" so why try and do only 2 or 3 sets which I have done and they look horrible when I train them this way besides when I diet down the always seem to stay around 16 to 17 ".

i agree, i personally use low volume but, one can not deny that most of the biggest guys out there use high volume...right or wrong it does seem to work. :confused:

Mr_Magoo said:
if u do 2 bp a day and lift 3 days a week how r u gonna hit all the muscle groups?

Monday
Am. Chest
P.M Biceps

Wed
A.M Back
P.M Triceps

Friday
A.M Legs
P.M Shoulders

WIll add Forarm/Abs/Cavles/Traps when I fell like it

thats counting the legs as well whole muscle and not including abs

I personally love volume training, I posted my routine a few days ago and most people said to cut back on the training. My brother does HIT but he isn't getting any results, he eats like a mofo too, I keep telling him to switch to volume but he won't do it. I enjoy being in the gym every other day for an hour and a half, having an awsome workout and getting monster pumps. Oh well, I'm making gains.

I do volume style on light days....

I usually pick two exercises and work the shit out of them.....if its a light leg day...I'd do something like .....Leg Presses 8sets of 12 alternated with hamsting curls 8sets of 12.....then I'll throw in some calves and go home. It is a killer pump though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws