over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here with sleep apnea issues?

Anyone here doesn't have it?

Raises hand. Although I admit I've never had a sleep study done. I don't get any of the symptoms of sleep apnea though so I am confident (hopeful?) that I do not have it. I would do a sleep study just for the hell of it but it is a royal pain in the ass here and with my limited insurance, etc. If I had any of the symptoms, I would take the time to go through the trouble but I have no reason to think I have it given I have none and sleep fine.

Raises hand. Although I admit I've never had a sleep study done. I don't get any of the symptoms of sleep apnea though so I am confident (hopeful?) that I do not have it. I would do a sleep study just for the hell of it but it is a royal pain in the ass here and with my limited insurance, etc. If I had any of the symptoms, I would take the time to go through the trouble but I have no reason to think I have it given I have none and sleep fine.

do u snore?

I cut down on lean tissue and lost a lot of size to cure my sleep apnea.

For me it just wasn't worth carrying around an extra 30 lbs of muscle to have to be connected to a machine each night. Tried it out for a few nights and said screw it.

Definitely feel a lot better and for the first time in years I can actually dream.

lmao you purposefully dropped 30lbs of lean mass just to avoid using a CPAP?

damn

Love it! That’s a man who cares about his longevity!

Then we all better wither down to a buck fifty eating once a day

:)

Or just add metformin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! That’s a man who cares about his longevity!

I couldn't use my cpap at first either... had to get it adjusted, and get some ambien to help me subconsciously adjust to it.

haven't had an issue since.

of course, I could just drop down to 140 and i'll probably be alright

though there was a 95lb chick in my highschool who had really bad sleep apnea (had full face mask... looked like a storm trooper).

Then we all better wither down to a buck fifty eating once a day

:)

Or just add metformin

Well this will largely be individual. Most people don't need to drop to 150lbs to not have sleep apnea. Some people can still be big and not have it. Then you have LS's example of a skinny girl who has it.

For all those saying it was a game changer , how ? Is it like you fall into a deeper sleep and not wake as many times or ???? I'm tired of waking up multiple times during the night ,,, or waking up feeling like I'm choking

For all those saying it was a game changer , how ? Is it like you fall into a deeper sleep and not wake as many times or ???? I'm tired of waking up multiple times during the night ,,, or waking up feeling like I'm choking

cuz u will literally die sooner if u don't use one? holy fuck lol

ResMed makes several machines that self adjust, I use the Airsense 10 and it works great for me. You will need a prescription to buy one though Look into getting a in home sleep study done, they are inexpensive and effective.

I looked through craiglist, and found a few local listings of Airsense auto 10 going for $450.

Worth a buy if it can self adjust, and I can skip the whole Dr. process?

Others thoughts appreciated as well.

I snore like an animal; it stopped a while back when I dieted down a little, and stopped running MK, but it's back with the pursuit of new muscle tissue.

Or is it still worth getting a sleep study done? (this is a smarter choice I know, I just want some confirmation bias :) )

sleep apnea is not really that big of a deal you'll be fine

I'm asking whether it's smart to get a sleep study done first, or just buy a self adjusting machine outright (used)? Chances are pretty damn high I have sleep apnea, and will have it worsen in the future

That DNP brain fog tho...:)

I'm asking whether it's smart to get a sleep study done first, or just buy a self adjusting machine outright (used)? Chances are pretty damn high I have sleep apnea, and will have it worsen in the future

That DNP brain fog tho...:)

I actually think much better while on DNP

probably cuz my diet is so much cleaner than otherwise lol :eek:

I would get a sleep study, that way you can be monitored by your sleep doctor... my cpap has Bluetooth or some shit, so they can get the results from my sleep every night in their computer (kinda creepy, but it's a good thing).

I only check in once a year now

lmao you purposefully dropped 30lbs of lean mass just to avoid using a CPAP?

damn

~240 lbs ~8% to ~210 lb at ~8% body fat (dexa scan) which is the best I can maintain comfortably without increasing cardio or decreasing cals/carbs too much. Weight varies and bf% varies a tiny bit based on diet but I try to keep it as close to 210 and 8 as possible.

I'm 73.5 in tall so sure I'm not impressive at all but I'm not tiny either.

Issues with trying to fall asleep, positioning with the hose, cuddling with someone, getting up at night to go to the bathroom, changing sleeping positions, etc just wasn't worth walking around at 240 lb. Then on top of that my blood work is better, less stress on my joints, etc

To each his own though. Everyone has different goals and motivations.

I looked through craiglist, and found a few local listings of Airsense auto 10 going for $450.

Worth a buy if it can self adjust, and I can skip the whole Dr. process?

Others thoughts appreciated as well.

I snore like an animal; it stopped a while back when I dieted down a little, and stopped running MK, but it's back with the pursuit of new muscle tissue.

Or is it still worth getting a sleep study done? (this is a smarter choice I know, I just want some confirmation bias :) )

Found some as well. Considering just buying one since it self adjusts and I’m pretty positive I have sleep apnea.

cuz u will literally die sooner if u don't use one? holy fuck lol

You say it like this is a common fact ,, lol I mean if using that machine what changes the game ?? Does it make you have a better deeper sleep ? Does it make breathing clearer ,, what exactly is the game changer ??

You say it like this is a common fact ,, lol I mean if using that machine what changes the game ?? Does it make you have a better deeper sleep ? Does it make breathing clearer ,, what exactly is the game changer ??

If improvement of headaches, mood, energy, wakefulness, memory, and cognition are not motivation enough, Untreated sleep apnea leads to an increased risk of stroke, heart attack, and dementia.

i.e. game changer

He’s right that it is absolutely a common fact

Need a sleep study [emoji20]

Wanted to just buy one without...but it needs proper calibration

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

no it doesn't......find someone with a script and have them buy you an APAP. they are preset from 4 to 20. all you need, it will self adjust throughout the night as you need more pressure....... A=automatic

CPAP is outdated, APAP is the only way to go

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner