over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here work with Justin Harris

Joshua82

Registered
Newbies
Hope this topic is allowed here. Considering working with Justin Harris to put on more size this year and then prep at some point next year. Has anyone here worked with him and care to share how your experience was? Not many coaches I trust in the 200-300 a month range.

100% go for it.
I have worked with him previously. And he is a great coach with really good communication.

I really enjoyed the carb cycle approach and especially the high days!

Highly recommend just committing to a full year with him.

100% go for it.
I have worked with him previously. And he is a great coach with really good communication.

I really enjoyed the carb cycle approach and especially the high days!

Thanks for replying, sent you a dm

I haven't even been trained by him and can tell you that you can't go wrong. One of the smartest guys out there.

Justin is underrated. He should have way more of a following. Him and Ben have their new myoplasmic website that has a training approach combining intensity and volume components. I wanted to sign up, but don't really have the money for it.

I don't have IG anymore, but took a quick glance after seeing this thread. He's sponsored by Hosstile now and one arm-rows 6 plates. Beast.

When I had IG, I was impressed by his response time to questions as I was only following the account. I wasn't a client. Everything I've heard by clients is positive and fast response time.

yeah, im pretty sure im going to go with him and as long as we click well, stay with him long term. I have followed him for a long time and like his approach.

I know a couple guys who have worked with him and ALL have loved him.
I was looking at him for this offseason as well but getting close to 300 is up there for me personally.
I'll shoot you a DM Joshua.

I knew a lot who used him 10+ years back, and they all liked him. He took a break, and i'm pretty sure that is why his name slipped a little across the boards, or maybe this one. He was/is a member her at ProM. He helped a guy I know from another forum years back place 2nd to Phil Health back at Jr. Nats.

Hope this topic is allowed here. Considering working with Justin Harris to put on more size this year and then prep at some point next year. Has anyone here worked with him and care to share how your experience was? Not many coaches I trust in the 200-300 a month range.
My very first prep coach, got 2nd place at my first jr. Nationals under him, another of his clients in that show got 2nd in the heavyweight class to Phil heath who went on to win the overall that year.
Great coach that practices what he preaches.

I knew a lot who used him 10+ years back, and they all liked him. He took a break, and i'm pretty sure that is why his name slipped a little across the boards, or maybe this one. He was/is a member her at ProM. He helped a guy I know from another forum years back place 2nd to Phil Health back at Jr. Nats.

Yes I think they were all members and DC guys. Troponin? I think Steve Kucklo
And Dusty Hanshaw.

Hire him and you WILL NOT be disappointed. Hope you have an appetite, lol.

Was on Fouads YouTube recently. One of the best out there, and can explain in detail why he does things.

Can anyone shoot me Justin's email in private? Would like to get a hold of him before purchasing the training. And I dont have IG lol.

Justin is primarily a diet guy and you can look him up on Troponin Nutrition.
If you are strictly looking for his newer training, check out him and Ben Pollack (there's a thread RIGHT NOW with Ben writing on here) on their Myoplasmic.com website. Supposed to be a progressive overload/sarcoplasmic hypertrophy type setup. That's probably cheaper than to hire him monthly as a coach.

Lots of coaches don't really care how you train (as long as you train hard) they just make sure you arent turning into a fatass lol

Can anyone shoot me Justin's email in private? Would like to get a hold of him before purchasing the training. And I dont have IG lol.

Justin is primarily a diet guy and you can look him up on Troponin Nutrition.
If you are strictly looking for his newer training, check out him and Ben Pollack (there's a thread RIGHT NOW with Ben writing on here) on their Myoplasmic.com website. Supposed to be a progressive overload/sarcoplasmic hypertrophy type setup. That's probably cheaper than to hire him monthly as a coach.

Lots of coaches don't really care how you train (as long as you train hard) they just make sure you arent turning into a fatass lol

Thank you,

I was trying his troponin website on my phone. For whatever reason the page didn't load properly. Having now opened up the computer I was able to reach out to him.

Not a competitive bodybuilder myself but honestly after this covid-19 situation my ass is out of shape and I'm not exactly motivated. At a certain point I just want to pay someone to tell me what to do and I think that's my best option for the time being.

Probably will learn something too as he seems like a pretty smart guy.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I really appreciate it.
I did take some time away from the sport to go back to grad school in a different field, worked in that field for a bit but came back home to bodybuilding where I belong lol

I gave Justin a heads up so I expect he'll pop in here shortly if y'all have any questions for him!
😱 Didn't know you were a member! Your one of my inspirations , big as shit and a strong mother fucker.
Sent you a PM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity