over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone in NY?

LA sucks ... the city itself and downtown yes ... it sucks.

There are great places in Southern Cali though ... up and down the coast without living in the shitshow that is LA.

I am going to move to Bucharest in about 2 years or less. There is 2 million people and the crime rate is among the lowest. I been in LA and New York. Some places I liked while others I thought sucked. I would take New York over LA though. Bucharest is much better then either to retire at or live a low stressed, peaceful life.

Nice choice Pesty. I spent about 6 months in Budapest and loved it, visited Romania while I was there. Amazing ... different world.

Plan to learn Romanian? Or do you already know it?

I currently have a teacher 3 times a week, at 1 hour sessions. It is hard language to master. I am getting better.

Born and raised in Manhattan. Currently living in Nevada.
Left NYC 5 years ago and never looked back.

As someone who grew up in LA....then moved to NYC for 6 years....then moved BACK to LA 5 months ago, I don't believe ANYONE who says, "oh I could NEVER live in LA or NYC." Bullshit.

Unless you have social anxiety or are a weirdo, you'll somehow love either city. The only people who hate NYC are ones who get anxiety because there's too much shit going on. When I moved to NYC, I thought I'd hate it....fell in love with the place. Really NO OTHER CITY IN THE WORLD is like it. Yes, there are a pros and cons to each spot but still....NYC has unique beautiful seasons, amazing food that is ALWAYS open, a different look and feel to women AND style as well as one of the coolest place to WORK in the world. I tell people to at least live in NYC for 1 year...just to say you did it.

LA is very different in good and bad ways. Women are probably better there than anywhere in the US. Amazing weather year round. A much more laid back vibe to every work industry...the work life balance in LA is much better than NYC. The overall douche-level is worse here though.

Honestly, there are pros and cons to living in Des Moines, Iowa too. ANY city. But there is a reason those two cities are the most densely populated places in the US.

btw, when I was in NYC I would drive out and get a session in at Bev's gym once in awhile. Great place. But now that I live in LA, I'm at Gold's in Venice every morning. Such a great place to train.

As someone who grew up in LA....then moved to NYC for 6 years....then moved BACK to LA 5 months ago, I don't believe ANYONE who says, "oh I could NEVER live in LA or NYC." Bullshit.

Unless you have social anxiety or are a weirdo, you'll somehow love either city. The only people who hate NYC are ones who get anxiety because there's too much shit going on. When I moved to NYC, I thought I'd hate it....fell in love with the place. Really NO OTHER CITY IN THE WORLD is like it. Yes, there are a pros and cons to each spot but still....NYC has unique beautiful seasons, amazing food that is ALWAYS open, a different look and feel to women AND style as well as one of the coolest place to WORK in the world. I tell people to at least live in NYC for 1 year...just to say you did it.

LA is very different in good and bad ways. Women are probably better there than anywhere in the US. Amazing weather year round. A much more laid back vibe to every work industry...the work life balance in LA is much better than NYC. The overall douche-level is worse here though.

Honestly, there are pros and cons to living in Des Moines, Iowa too. ANY city. But there is a reason those two cities are the most densely populated places in the US.

btw, when I was in NYC I would drive out and get a session in at Bev's gym once in awhile. Great place. But now that I live in LA, I'm at Gold's in Venice every morning. Such a great place to train.

This is why we're friends. My thoughts EXACTLY.

Unless you have social anxiety or are a weirdo, you'll somehow love either city. The only people who hate NYC are ones who get anxiety because there's too much shit going on.

I don't really think it works like that.

It really depends. For instance, if I was in NYC with a low income, I'd probably hate it, because I'd be living in a shitty place with lots of noise during the night, I'd be sleeping poorly and cranky all day long. If I had lots of money, I probably would be enjoying all the city has to offer...

People say LA's traffic is terrible (I've never been) and that's one thing that drives me crazy. When I moved back to Brazil I couldn't stand living in my home town because every place that took me 15 minutes to get to now take 2 hours... I simply can't deal with that and don't have the money to buy an helicopter.

It's like Sao Paulo, great city if you have money and don't need to drive around daily. Most stressful place on Earth if you need to commute to work or live pay check to pay check.

I don't really think it works like that.

It really depends. For instance, if I was in NYC with a low income, I'd probably hate it, because I'd be living in a shitty place with lots of noise during the night, I'd be sleeping poorly and cranky all day long. If I had lots of money, I probably would be enjoying all the city has to offer...

People say LA's traffic is terrible (I've never been) and that's one thing that drives me crazy. When I moved back to Brazil I couldn't stand living in my home town because every place that took me 15 minutes to get to now take 2 hours... I simply can't deal with that and don't have the money to buy an helicopter.

It's like Sao Paulo, great city if you have money and don't need to drive around daily. Most stressful place on Earth if you need to commute to work or live pay check to pay check.

Incorrect. You had to know NYC to give an accurate description. On LOW income, you're living FURTHER away from the city...so it's actually much more quiet.
And I kinda understand the LA example but that's the same with several other cities (Wash DC is statistically the US's worst city, ATL is up there too).
Living with a commute is ok and not a deal to me....it comes with ANY city. Unless you live in a city UNDER 1 Million, you'll deal with some sort of traffic based on the infrastructure, population and transportation options.

Personally, I deal with the commute in LA because I like having space. Hell I could live in Santa Monica in a 2 bedroom with my lady, but I'd pay 2.2M to buy or I'd drop 5k per month. If I spend 30 mins or so in traffic traveling north, I can get a 2 bedroom with tons of storage and a yard. It really depends what your priorities are.

Incorrect. You had to know NYC to give an accurate description. On LOW income, you're living FURTHER away from the city...so it's actually much more quiet.

I've been to NY many many times. As much as I do understand what you're saying, I'm talking Manhattan and vicinity, mainly places that are cheaper because are close to the train or just noisy overall, like too close to the street where you can hear they washing the streets with that truck washer thing or all the emergency vehicles coming and going.

Living with a commute is ok and not a deal to me....it comes with ANY city. Unless you live in a city UNDER 1 Million, you'll deal with some sort of traffic based on the infrastructure, population and transportation options.

Curitiba is 2 million and I get around pretty easily. I live in the far east, almost at the limit with the next town and downtown is a 15 minute drive rush hour, 10 less busy hours.

I simply hate traffic. Big deal for me.

Its funny I just texted my friend today telling him I need to get back into golds venice, training there was one of the things that helped me cope with LA.

The thing I hate about la... People are not very genuine, the fake nice/I wanna be your friend shit and the wanna be celebrity stuff pisses me off. Whenever I come back from NY I feel amped up and come back with lots of friends I still talk to. There are assholes everywhere but as a whole I like the people better in NY.

The women are hot in LA no denying that but I love Italian and spanish women so ny wins for me. I know this sounds corny as fuck but I would really love to meet a nice Italian chick in NY and fall in love.... The women out here are so shallow and just seem to lack substance... especially the closer you get to Hollywood/ Beverly Hills. They are fake as can be.

What made you move back to LA just curious?

I think NYC and LA are the two places I'd most prefer to live. I'm single and like being around all the action. I can't do the whole remote town in the middle of nowhere thing. I'd lose my mind.

If your single there are better places than in LA in so cal. Laguna beach and orange county come to mind...hotter women and the beaches are cleaner.

Its funny I just texted my friend today telling him I need to get back into golds venice, training there was one of the things that helped me cope with LA.

The thing I hate about la... People are not very genuine, the fake nice/I wanna be your friend shit and the wanna be celebrity stuff pisses me off. Whenever I come back from NY I feel amped up and come back with lots of friends I still talk to. There are assholes everywhere but as a whole I like the people better in NY.

The women are hot in LA no denying that but I love Italian and spanish women so ny wins for me. I know this sounds corny as fuck but I would really love to meet a nice Italian chick in NY and fall in love.... The women out here are so shallow and just seem to lack substance... especially the closer you get to Hollywood/ Beverly Hills. They are fake as can be.

What made you move back to LA just curious?

Born and raised in Southern California but actually moved back because my lady was out there. We did long distance for 10 months, both of us flying alllll over.
Best decision I made though.

If your single there are better places than in LA in so cal. Laguna beach and orange county come to mind...hotter women and the beaches are cleaner.

Born in Newport Beach, raised in Huntington Beach. Orange County is the best.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131