over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone in NY?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I am truly envious of the guys that live here. Every time I go to New York I fall in love with the variety of women, the people, the food, and the energy that the city gives off. Ive lived in multiple places and now reside in LA and while the beaches are nice here this place fucking sucks.

There is just something magical about New York that I can't quite put my hands on. I feel so alive every time I go there. I now know why people are so proud to be from NY.

Im a private personal trainer and while I have a lot of clients here that is the only thing keeping me here....I am seriously considering moving back there and starting from scratch in the next year or so.

Did I mention how much I fucking hate LA :D

Yes, but from Upstate. And funny, I’ve always wanted to move to LA but only been there once.

I am truly envious of the guys that live here. Every time I go to New York I fall in love with the variety of women, the people, the food, and the energy that the city gives off. Ive lived in multiple places and now reside in LA and while the beaches are nice here this place fucking sucks.

There is just something magical about New York that I can't quite put my hands on. I feel so alive every time I go there. I now know why people are so proud to be from NY.

Im a private personal trainer and while I have a lot of clients here that is the only thing keeping me here....I am seriously considering moving back there and starting from scratch in the next year or so.

Did I mention how much I fucking hate LA :D

Born and raised in NYC here. Love it and always have. Still my favorite city in the world.

It's funny though, the rare time I go to LA, I end up falling in love with LA. We appreciate what we aren't accustomed to.

Fuck LA

I love LA but don't live there yet... still on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Love NYC and living there is unlike any other city and I’ve lived in many large and small cities. Raising kids there is impossible without a ton of money unless you live far out in the not so cool areas. I was paying over 3grand a month for daycare when I decided i rather use that to pay a mortgage somewhere else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i taught at an at-risk highschool in LA

it was fun

i was the only white person on campus besides the police

why not split the difference and settle in the middle? Nebraska is.. ok. Sometimes. Kinda. :(

One of my best friends lives up in Anchorage Alaska and loves it. Somewhere like that might be nice. No way I want to live in a big city.

I am going to move to Bucharest in about 2 years or less. There is 2 million people and the crime rate is among the lowest. I been in LA and New York. Some places I liked while others I thought sucked. I would take New York over LA though. Bucharest is much better then either to retire at or live a low stressed, peaceful life.

I would like going to NY a few years later, US is a great country and NY is the dream place for me, freedom, loving, sex girls, finance center, bright future for human.

Love NY to visit. Would hate to live there. Too expensive, have to use public transportation as parking in Manhattan is a big deal...

Would rather live in Florida. Palm Beach county is pretty nice. Boca, Delray area... Old people's paradise, but I'm old, so it fits...

Spent some time in the Myrtle Beach are too in SC. Liked it. No more snowy winters for me.

One of my best friends lives up in Anchorage Alaska and loves it. Somewhere like that might be nice. No way I want to live in a big city.

Agreed! Though, my friends and I have been talking about putting our money together and living like kings in somewhere like thailand or south america, they all have these crazy ideas where/where not to go, im over here like "where the gears cheap in pharma grade and the GH is abundant"

I am going to move to Bucharest in about 2 years or less. There is 2 million people and the crime rate is among the lowest. I been in LA and New York. Some places I liked while others I thought sucked. I would take New York over LA though. Bucharest is much better then either to retire at or live a low stressed, peaceful life.
Plan to learn Romanian? Or do you already know it?

Born and raised in NYC here. Love it and always have. Still my favorite city in the world.

It's funny though, the rare time I go to LA, I end up falling in love with LA. We appreciate what we aren't accustomed to.

It depends on what your looking for and where your at in life. I could see why a guy in his 30's or 40's might like LA but I would never recommend it for a single guy in his 20's. The dating scene is shit.....not to say you can't pull hot women but you need money or status to really tear it up. In NY you don't need anything other than a solid physique and some game. You also don't have the variety of spanish women out here if thats what your into.

When it comes to making real friends I would take NYC any day. People in LA are very inviting, open, but not very genuine. Ive always felt somewhat alone out here, no matter how many people I had around me. The few friends Im close with out here aren't even from here.

Food and nightlife of course NY wins. The beaches are nice here but the water is cold as hell 10 months out of the year. I would consider retiring in Laguna beach, but nothing special about LA imo.

Last edited:
I am going to move to Bucharest in about 2 years or less. There is 2 million people and the crime rate is among the lowest. Bucharest is much better then either to retire at or live a low stressed, peaceful life.

That's cuz it's completely wh-

Erm..

Really like being by the beach. Enjoy Santa Monica in LA.
The variety in nyc is unmatched though.

It depends on what your looking for and where your at in life. I could see why a guy in his 30's or 40's might like LA but I would never recommend it for a single guy in his 20's. The dating scene is shit.....not to say you can't pull hot women but you need money or status to really tear it up. In NY you don't need anything other than a solid physique and some game. You also don't have the variety of spanish women out here if thats what your into.

When it comes to making real friends I would take NYC any day. People in LA are very inviting, open, but not very genuine. Ive always felt somewhat alone out here, no matter how many people I had around me. The few friends Im close with out here aren't even from here.

Food and nightlife of course NY wins. The beaches are nice here but the water is cold as hell 10 months out of the year. I would consider retiring in Laguna beach, but nothing special about LA imo.

Really like being by the beach. Enjoy Santa Monica in LA.
The variety in nyc is unmatched though.

I think NYC and LA are the two places I'd most prefer to live. I'm single and like being around all the action. I can't do the whole remote town in the middle of nowhere thing. I'd lose my mind.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws