over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone in syracuse ny area?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
just moved here 2 weeks ago,need to find a dr up here, guys at the gym seem to give me the same answer, "i dont go to the dr".................strange

not like you can find a dr versed in hrt in the yellow pages, what do you guys do when you move?

Not far

just moved here 2 weeks ago,need to find a dr up here, guys at the gym seem to give me the same answer, "i dont go to the dr".................strange

not like you can find a dr versed in hrt in the yellow pages, what do you guys do when you move?

Why you move to SYR?

doc

try the school of medicine at syracuse university. they should be able to direct you to an endo for your hrt needs and probably to a good sports med doc as well.

try the school of medicine at syracuse university. they should be able to direct you to an endo for your hrt needs and probably to a good sports med doc as well.

i find most endos to not have a clue cept about diabetes

What gym are you going to? There are knowledgeable people in the area......

aspen athletic club in cicero, so far 2 guys i asked say they dont go to the dr...............

bumpy

hey small world i go to aspen as well...kinda sux don't it? lol. Fuckers take forever to fix anything. As for the doctor thing, I have no clue, I go to the VA for everything. I don't need an endo though (yet). I guess I'll eventually run into you. what time do u usually workout?

right now around 10 or 11 am m/t/th/f since im out of work................i always have a true protein shirt on,lol

seinfeld: "gota support the team"

lol

and aspen is a step up from the gym i came from

I have to laugh, you are sooo right about that! Try the "Green Onion" restaurant, it's owned by my family.

is there a dr there?

i was at the gym today around that time...didn't see anyone with a true protein shirt on. im sure i'll see you around. Aspen aint that bad, I guess I was spoiled with the gyms when I was in the army (oh and they were free lol).

How can you guys put up with the attitudes of the staff at Aspen? It's a freaking social club, with the staff being the biggest gossips.

It's Hercules or nothing if you want hardcore.

-Just my opinion, of course-

How can you guys put up with the attitudes of the staff at Aspen? It's a freaking social club, with the staff being the biggest gossips.

It's Hercules or nothing if you want hardcore.

-Just my opinion, of course-

don't know of any of the staff that have attitudes, but ya most of the trainers are a joke. Hercules is outta the way for me anyways. I'm assuming they dont have a child day care area there do they? Aspen is your typical "corporate" gym but they're no where near being like planet fitness (no lunk alarm..lol).

yeah, i keep to myself, i dont talk much in real life let alone lifting.........i do watch the trainers and staff.............i know what ya mean.............where is hercules?

mike, was there around 11:30 today, im always wearin a bandana

i just saw androgel site has a dr lookup

yeah, i keep to myself, i dont talk much in real life let alone lifting.........i do watch the trainers and staff.............i know what ya mean.............where is hercules?

mike, was there around 11:30 today, im always wearin a bandana

i just saw androgel site has a dr lookup

I was doing cardio by that time. I think I saw someone with a bandana though. Hercules is in syracuse down on Teall Ave., I've never been there but I've heard its pretty "hardcore" (personally I could care less how hardcore a gym is as long as it has free weights and is a decent place to workout at...which aspen is). Too far of a drive for me anyways.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws