advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone interested in a CPAP (approved by staff)

Achilles-reborn

Registered
My unit is for sale. I'd say it has less than 20 hours use time. It wasn't for me, I opted for surgery.

Paid $1500 for it but will sell it cheap. PM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brother I was just setup with a brand new CPAP machine this past month but I'm very curious what this surgery is that you had done to resolve your sleep apnea issues. If worth it may consider this surgery for myself, I hate trying to sleep with the mask on, sucks! I don't really sleep any better with the mask on, but the girlfriend says I don't snore anymore-lol.

Please share your experience with the surgery. How was recovery/pain? How has your sleeping and snoring improved?

I had a deviated septum repaired. No improvement in sleep or snoring. For some reason, when I lay down at night, I just get congested and usually only one side is unobstructed. It seems to been inflammation of the tissue rather than actual mucas.

I too bought a cpap and have tried to use it but can't stand it. I never got used to it and it kept me up or woke me up. I roll around a lot when I sleep and it just felt awkward. I tried nasal pillow, full forma mask, everything. Compliance has been almost zero and it sits.

I honestly seem to have a better airway and sleep quality by just having a hot shower before bed, saline sinus rinse and a breath right advanced placed on my nose.

a breath right advanced placed on my nose.
before getting the CPAP machine the one thing that did help but didn't completely solve my sleep issues was blowing my nose and then applying a breath-right strip before bed

My unit is for sale. I'd say it has less than 20 hours use time. It wasn't for me, I opted for surgery.

Paid $1500 for it but will sell it cheap. PM me for details.
Good luck with selling the CPAP machine, if you're willing to get rid of it at a doable price for most on this board you could find someone on here with current sleep issues willing to give it a try, i.e: someone that regularly uses Tren ;)

Below is a link to a thread I started after the surgery. It changed my life but this guy didn't just remove my tonsils; he rotor rooted my nose and throat. I had the surgery in January 2013 and my nose is still mildly sore today so that should give you an indication of how severe the pain was. 100% happy I did it though. I still snore but it's mild in comparison.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94652

Below is a link to a thread I started after the surgery. It changed my life but this guy didn't just remove my tonsils; he rotor rooted my nose and throat. I had the surgery in January 2013 and my nose is still mildly sore today so that should give you an indication of how severe the pain was. 100% happy I did it though. I still snore but it's mild in comparison.

Apnea Update - Professional Muscle
Very cool, thanks very much Achilles :cool:

Last edited:
No problem. I think this is one of the most relevant health concerns of the bodybuilding community. Sleep is linked to almost every aspect of BB

No problem. I think this is one of the most relevant health concerns of the bodybuilding community. Sleep is linked to almost every aspect of BB
Bump, totally agree, I used to be a very sound sleeper way back in my 20's but now, at least in the last couple of years, sleep issues have crept into my life. I used to blow off the comments from women I have been with in the past about my snoring issue and even the fact I would stop breathing in the middle of the night during sleep. Finally with the encouragement of my current girlfriend, this winter decide to go have a sleep study done and was diagnosed with moderate to severe sleep apnea. I attribute my sleep issues to work and use of gear, especially Tren, I really noticed sleep issues after starting to use Tren on a regular basis. With the use of Tren and my work schedule combined I was averaging 3-4hrs of sleep a night, and it wasn't deep sleep. I became so worn out I had to stop my AAS cycle and training and focus only on work and sleep to catch up with essential energy to get through the day without falling asleep at work , that sucked! Plus my blood pressure has become dangerously high from the AAS and sleep apnea combined. My doc now has me on BP meds and a CPAP machine and that will hopefully bring my BP back into range. So anyone reading this thread that's having sleep issues you might want to consider trying a CPAP machine to see if it helps you out, if for anything, to at least help keep your blood pressure within range. The high BP issue, which is one of the biggest concerns with people diagnosed with sleep apnea, is one of the driving forces for me to take my sleep issues seriously.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws