over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone interested in "Grass Fed Beef"?

Would you be interested in buying grass fed beef to be shipped to you?

• Hell ya, Ill buy it all day long.

Votes: 59 64.8%
  • Ya, I usually eat chicken or fish but some Grass fed beef now and then is good too.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I buy whats on sale and in the store. I don't care where it came from.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • No, I never eat beef and if I did I would grab it local.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YES!

I would definitely be interested in ground beef...preferably 90-92% lean.

I think I would be good for ~20lbs per month.

i would be but i feel shipping would make it not worth it with so many local farmers around the country, shipping half a cow can get pricey but i would be if you were to ship for free,haha check out EATWILD.com i think mountain dog brought that to my attention a while back

If its 85/15 you must be adding fat. Correct. I'd want mine to be somethin like 96/4

I'd highly doubt wild venison comes in that low, let alone a quality cow.

I'll never understand the whole low fat concept, in a grass fed cow the fat is loaded with omega 3's and low fat diets in general are the worst ones for health.

Your body and especially your brain need a good quantity of good fat. And yes your body needs saturated fats as well.

id be in for a 1/4 half cow assuming it comes butchered and pre packadged? Im sure i have friends that would want in too. Shipping to west palm beach FL might kill the cost though.

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update.
My parents hired one full time and one part time hand for the ranch to help with the passing of our family members.
The guy working full time worked for a ranch in the past that packaged and shipped grass fed beef. He has some connections and good ideas in the shipping area that we are working on now.

Just wanted to let you guys know we are still moving forward on this.

War

That sounds awsome! I usaully get my grass fed beef at Whole Foods here in AZ. Unfortunately they are having a hard time getting it on a regular basis. I wonder if it is even possible to ship this type of product to AZ in the summer time cost effectively?? It's freakn hot :de:il-smi

Before anyone heads down the path of permission I asked Big A and he has given me permission to ask this. (thank you, Big A)

I am hoping it will work out so that I can become a sponsor in a bit of a niche' here. (I am not a current sponsor so please no PM's asking to buy anything) at least not yet.

So as the title implies I am wondering how many people would be interested in "grass fed beef"?

My family owns and operates a large cattle ranch in WY. This would be the source if all pans out and the interest level is high enough.

The cows are grass fed and free range. No grains or silage are used as feed. They are not given growth hormones, steroids (hehe) or antibiotics. Usually if a cow gets sick enough that it would need antibiotics we either put it down or sell it to a canner(for dog food etc).

The water is almost all from free flowing streams and rivers. The only added supplements to their diets are salt licks and mineral in tubs close to their water sources.

If it could be cold shipped to your door for a reasonable price. If you had the choice of multiple cuts and also bulk like 1/4, 1/2 cow etc.

I have a sample price list but again it is just a sample.

I really need to see the interest level.

This is the feeling out stage to see if it could work.

I am not sure what shipping options would work best as far as the shippers themselves. So the prices on that are still completely unknown.

So if you were interested.

How much would you be interested in on say a monthly level and which cuts would you prefer?

We wouldn't obligate anybody to a monthly delivery. I just want to know what we might be looking at for slaughter and packaging to get rolling.

100% Grass-Fed Beef

Price Per Pound

Tenderloin Steak (Filet mignon) $25.00

New York Strip $18.00

Porterhouse $18.00

T-Bone $18.00

Delmonico (Rib eye) $18.00

Rib Steak 15.00

Rib Roast 15.00

Top Sirloin Steak (Sirloin strip) 13.50

Flank Steak 14.00

Shank 6.00

Fajita Meat 6.50

London Broil 7.50

Brisket 7.00

Eye of Round Roast 7.00

Sirloin Tip Roast 7.00

Round Roast 6.70

Chuck Roast 6.00

Boneless Chuck Roast 6.50

Rump Roast 6.00

Ground Beef 4.75

Stew Beef 5.00

Short Ribs 4.00

Organs (Liver, Heart, Tongue) 3.00

Soup Bones 2.00

Meaty Soup Bones 4.00

Hamburger 6.00

100% Grass-fed Beef in Bulk

Whole Beef (about 650 lb)

$3.00/lb, by hanging weight

Half Beef (about 325 lb)

$3.20/ lb, by hanging weight

Mixed Quarter (about 160 lb)

$3.45/lb, by hanging weight

40lb Variety Pack

$6.00 per packaged pound

I really look forward to everyones comments and input.

PLEASE do leave some input too.

I would love to know how much red meat you guys are eating now.

I will try to make us competitve so knowing how much you guys currently eat will help tons.

That's great! If don't drop another elk today I'll be need a half! Thanks man where in way? I'm in Montana would be a close drive

110% or expect to regret it!

You know this post is over three years old?

Last edited:
Grass fed beef is my #1 staple. 12oz 90% lean as my last meal of the day with veggies.

Cheaper than my source. With shipping to Hawaii, I would be curious as to the cost.

FYI, this thread is 3 1/2 years old!

Before anyone heads down the path of permission I asked Big A and he has given me permission to ask this. (thank you, Big A)
I am hoping it will work out so that I can become a sponsor in a bit of a niche' here. (I am not a current sponsor so please no PM's asking to buy anything) at least not yet.
So as the title implies I am wondering how many people would be interested in "grass fed beef"?
My family owns and operates a large cattle ranch in WY. This would be the source if all pans out and the interest level is high enough.
The cows are grass fed and free range. No grains or silage are used as feed. They are not given growth hormones, steroids (hehe) or antibiotics. Usually if a cow gets sick enough that it would need antibiotics we either put it down or sell it to a canner(for dog food etc).
The water is almost all from free flowing streams and rivers. The only added supplements to their diets are salt licks and mineral in tubs close to their water sources.

If it could be cold shipped to your door for a reasonable price. If you had the choice of multiple cuts and also bulk like 1/4, 1/2 cow etc.

I have a sample price list but again it is just a sample.
I really need to see the interest level.
This is the feeling out stage to see if it could work.
I am not sure what shipping options would work best as far as the shippers themselves. So the prices on that are still completely unknown.

So if you were interested.
How much would you be interested in on say a monthly level and which cuts would you prefer?

We wouldn't obligate anybody to a monthly delivery. I just want to know what we might be looking at for slaughter and packaging to get rolling.

100% Grass-Fed Beef

Price Per Pound

Tenderloin Steak (Filet mignon) $25.00

New York Strip $18.00

Porterhouse $18.00

T-Bone $18.00

Delmonico (Rib eye) $18.00

Rib Steak 15.00

Rib Roast 15.00

Top Sirloin Steak (Sirloin strip) 13.50

Flank Steak 14.00

Shank 6.00

Fajita Meat 6.50

London Broil 7.50

Brisket 7.00

Eye of Round Roast 7.00

Sirloin Tip Roast 7.00

Round Roast 6.70

Chuck Roast 6.00

Boneless Chuck Roast 6.50

Rump Roast 6.00

Ground Beef 4.75

Stew Beef 5.00

Short Ribs 4.00

Organs (Liver, Heart, Tongue) 3.00

Soup Bones 2.00

Meaty Soup Bones 4.00

Hamburger 6.00

100% Grass-fed Beef in Bulk

Whole Beef (about 650 lb)
$3.00/lb, by hanging weight

Half Beef (about 325 lb)
$3.20/ lb, by hanging weight

Mixed Quarter (about 160 lb)
$3.45/lb, by hanging weight

40lb Variety Pack
$6.00 per packaged pound

I really look forward to everyones comments and input.

PLEASE do leave some input too.
I would love to know how much red meat you guys are eating now.
I will try to make us competitve so knowing how much you guys currently eat will help tons.

i am!!!!!

shoot me an email

[email protected]

Hey brother......ohhhh this thread is GORGEOUS!!!!
YES the prices are better than i pay at Wholefoods or Trader Joe's, and i'm not even eating as much as i should due to cost factor. I particularly for starters am interested in ground beef, Delmomico ribeye steak, ribeye steak,Flank steak. Im with a lot of bros here too, the shipping cost will be a factor for me. Im not good with measurements, but looking for cuts enough for one person. Ribeye for example, 10-12oz??
Anyway im DEFINATELY in for $100 -$150/month....

Ok now i just scrolled up a bit and saw Bio's post that this thread is OVER 3 years old??
SAY IT ISNT SO!!!!

For those clicking and being disappointed let me point you in the right direction. US wellness meats. Just google them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just do a search in your area and see if any wholesale meat companies exist...most sell to the public as well.

Googled that company and checked it out, WOW they are expensive....

This is a phenominal idea to market to these boards. Id be all over it.
If done correctly you may have just targeted the precise market for your product without much comepetition. Genious idea.
The problem with most of these companies are the prices are out of control.
I bought a quarter cow last year from someone that knew someone not too far from me for a great price. Wound up costing me about $5 per pound of various cuts but mostly ground up. It's just so damn versatile.
Id spend a few hundred per month for good grass fed thats packed and shipped properly. Good luck.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear