over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone kicked their energy drink habit?

It's just flavored caffeine. Same as with coffee, not dangerous in moderation.

But coffee/caffeine is much cheaper, and you are not consuming sugar or other additives.

Decided to we quit at least for a month. I'm taking my blood pressure every day to see what changes over the next 30 days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a bad habit. Already had 2 tonight at work. Not sure if I'll ever kick it or what

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

i drink the 5 hour energy drinks. honestly they don't do anything for me. if anything makes me more tired. my job im on call 24/7/365. i mainly drink em for the flavor. tweekers have some decent flavors. i need to quit. its just a habit and routine is all for me. i usually drink 2 for my tour of duty. most of the time its 12 hours.

monsters

I love them I drink the zero carb/sugar. One a day but today is my first day without. Bought tehm by the flat at sam's. Cant say there is a benefit at all have a light headache craving one now just love the taste.

I used to drink them religiously. Rocksters, Monsters, NOS, ect.. I quit after feeling weird in the gym a couple of time. Heart was racing/palpitating abnormally fast, felt dizzy, vision was getting blurred, and felt like I was on the verge of passing out right there on the gym floor.

I haven't had an energy in about three years now.

I used to drink em all the time. Then I got a prescription from adderall. I mostly quit, but on days I have adderall AND an energy drink I feel like I can outrun the flash.

I'll probably die from a heart attack in a few years

It's just flavored caffeine. Same as with coffee, not dangerous in moderation.

Hey killerstack, the one big diffrence between energy drinks and coffee is the HUGE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR that are in energy drinks. Plus most are 16 to 24oz. Alot of people that drink them drink 2, 3 or even 4 aday. Three 24oz monsters adds up to 243 grams of sugar and 720mg of caffeine. From the quick google search i just did. If it was me id cut them out of my diet.

Hey killerstack, the one big diffrence between energy drinks and coffee is the HUGE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR that are in energy drinks. Plus most are 16 to 24oz. Alot of people that drink them drink 2, 3 or even 4 aday. Three 24oz monsters adds up to 243 grams of sugar and 720mg of caffeine. From the quick google search i just did. If it was me id cut them out of my diet.

Except most drink the zero ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drank a couple but never got into them.
Nowadays people drink energy drinks with alcohol. They say I need a little pep. When I was going out you wanted a little pep you snorted some crank off some strippers tits now that’s pep right there but times are different now. Hell even cocaine was common thing to do you go to the restroom and you find someone snorting some lines on the toilet.

I drank a couple but never got into them.
Nowadays people drink energy drinks with alcohol. They say I need a little pep. When I was going out you wanted a little pep you snorted some crank off some strippers tits now that’s pep right there but times are different now. Hell even cocaine was common thing to do you go to the restroom and you find someone snorting some lines on the toilet.

someone explain to me the point of energy drinks and booze. Feel energetic as you get shit faced? Weird.

Sure, which is why I said "in moderation". Lots of people consume similar or even higher amounts of caffeine from coffee though. Some Starbucks large coffees contain almost 400mg of caffeine from what I understand.

Try Matcha green tea , 1 tsp per 8oz water. No crash. I drink one every 1.5 hours.

I gave up the habit completely, was up around a gram of caffeine a day which is not smart. I rarely use any stims other than the occasional cup of coffee now. Sucks getting old lol

I've never had a big energy drink habit, but used to drink a lot of coffee throughout the day while at work. I weaned myself off over time by making coffee with a mix of regular and decaf coffee beans. Decaf definitely doesn't taste as good IMO, but this helped me taper it down to eventually only using decaf so that my productivity at work didn't suffer.

Drink them occasionally. Either monster ultra zeroes or Bang. Not every day but probably 3-4 a week when coffee isn’t cutting it

I used to be addicted to Redbull but not anymore now only little diet coke with dry meals only

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws