over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know about Calf implants...

G.E.R.M

Banned
looking for general info....from anyone that has them...

since my ankle got crushed and the doc is telling me i will not be able to develop my calf on my deficient leg to the point of the pic i brought him. they were only 17.5".... i am looking to get calf implants in the spring when i get all the metal taken out of my rt ankle and left femur..i figure while i am in there and knocked out might as well kill 2 birds with one stone...

so any advice..

Man I really don't think calf implants are a very good idea, and olny because of the infection you can get from them if dome improperly. I once saw a true life special on MTV called " I'm getting impants " and they had this asswipe guy on there who thought he was mr. perfect. He thought by getting calf implants it would finish off his physique and he would be this untouchable stud magent for women. The guy looked like a Ambercrombie and fitch model gone bad in an experiment. His impants when he was done looked horrible. It looked like he has a baseball in his calves, they looked so bad.

Unless you are going to compete I would say forget it. It really isn't worth it and why waste the money???

Maveirck

not a waste of money..

the doc says insurance will cover it cuz the accident left me disfigured with my one puny calf and my one normal one...lol

i just want my legs to be normal size and match with my body like they did before.. i didnt have huge calves but they at least fit my physique.

Well since you were in an accident I can see how they would help bro. As long as you find a good reputable doctor I can see how it would be okay as women do it for self confidence and such. Just be careful bro. There are alot of quack doctors out there. Know who is doing your surgery if you decide to get the implants.

Maverick

Maverick said:
Man I really don't think calf implants are a very good idea, and olny because of the infection you can get from them if dome improperly. I once saw a true life special on MTV called " I'm getting impants " and they had this asswipe guy on there who thought he was mr. perfect. He thought by getting calf implants it would finish off his physique and he would be this untouchable stud magent for women. The guy looked like a Ambercrombie and fitch model gone bad in an experiment. His impants when he was done looked horrible. It looked like he has a baseball in his calves, they looked so bad.
Maveirck

You are right, that guy was the biggest dick and he was deluded....His calves had a real odd shape.

Although I have seen them where they are done and look more natural...

SB

Sandblaster said:
You are right, that guy was the biggest dick and he was deluded....His calves had a real odd shape.

Although I have seen them where they are done and look more natural...

SB

i dont want a natural look ....nothing is natural about 19in arms or 18in claves..

but i dont need to get back to having 19in arms only to have one 18" calf and one 14-15"....cuz to me thats just retarded looking

my uncle

is a palstic surgeon up in toronto and he says calf implants are silly but if you dont ahve the genetics and want to compete go for it although it hurts like hell for about 2 weeks... 1 week of barley walking too but he said he has different shapes and sizes lol ohhh also over or under the muscle becuase he sometimes does a small implant on both under and over too hehehhe. youd have to have some massive quads for that tho because those kind are like the size of someones head lol

RHEA..

genetics has nothing to do with it...

my right ankle was crushed in april and i will never regain the mobility i need in it to develop my right calf to 18in again to match the rest of me..

thanks for the advice everyone, its appreciated.

ya

i think you should get it done then.. the pain aint so bad and its worth it.. you wont regret it

G.E.R.M said:
i dont want a natural look ....nothing is natural about 19in arms or 18in claves..

but i dont need to get back to having 19in arms only to have one 18" calf and one 14-15"....cuz to me thats just retarded looking

I understand bro...by 'natural' all I meant was a shape. Having a softball two inches under your knee looks silly.

I think you should have it done if your calves will match each other in shape and size.

SB

Sandblaster said:
I understand bro...by 'natural' all I meant was a shape. Having a softball two inches under your knee looks silly.

I think you should have it done if your calves will match each other in shape and size.

SB

yeah i am not going to get a shitty job done...

and if they tell me i will have 2 huge unequal claves i wont do it either....

i am worried about the baseball effect...cuz really i'd rather have it look like a basketball...lol

...Hey, I'm getting a brain transplant... This one SUX!!
My genetics are pretty bad and i've been left with 1/4 the brain power. Time for an upgrade!! :) JUST PLAYIN

Sorry about the accident bro!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity