advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone know about protest? (the SEO mentioned in chemical muscle enhancement book)

ohyeahbabe88

Newbies
Hi guys, i`ve recently read the book called chemical muscle enhancement by author L. Rea and he claims that this protest is definitely superior than synthol. he says that the company who produces it it`s called Hazardous Materials and is based in california. i`ve tryed to search it on google but i`m not able to find anything... does anyone of you know anything about it?
thanks for your time

Synthol maybe? Syntherol doubt it! Go with a tried and true sponsor bro.

yeh bro i`ve already run the syntherol, i was just wondering what kind of stuff is this protest and i`m curious to try it out...

yeh bro i`ve already run the syntherol, i was just wondering what kind of stuff is this protest and i`m curious to try it out...

i wonder if its synthol with test in it. I saw a few recipes of guys using synthol with test in it.

yeh it can be... i hope to find it out soon... and about the synthol with test i`ll try it out too.. is it ok to use sustanon? (i guess yes) :D

yeh it can be... i hope to find it out soon... and about the synthol with test i`ll try it out too.. is it ok to use sustanon? (i guess yes) :D

no no , i didn't suggest it at all....

There is some debate (yes debate) on site oil being better than site aas because of scar tissue problems. Idk though, and frankly I'm pretty sure synthol is a waste of time and pain despite what is said.

So you know the company name and the product but you don't know what it is?
I'm only guessing it could be esterless test with mct for slower absorption time.

Last edited:
no no , i didn't suggest it at all....

There is some debate (yes debate) on site oil being better than site aas because of scar tissue problems. Idk though, and frankly I'm pretty sure synthol is a waste of time and pain despite what is said.

okay, i can tell you that i`m trying it and for now i`m very happy of the results... have you ever try it?

okay, i can tell you that i`m trying it and for now i`m very happy of the results... have you ever try it?

of course you're getting results! you're being filled with oil. I don't care what anyone says, it's not muscle. That oil at certain amounts does not just absorb in the body quickly leaving muscle in its place. The protocol is to gain inches and to actually look right. The protocol (I believe) is the correct way of doing so in order for you to "look" normal and not filled with oil. What people don't realize is the inches are just oil stretching you and not muscle. People see the immediate inches and assume "oh it worked I got bigger arms" then slack off. If you're gonna use this, you're ass better be doing it as stated and with good amount of juice and supplements. the maintenance phase is essential to keep things "blown" up so you can build the muscle in it's place. Otherwise, you will be filled with oil and once that oil is gone you're stretched and stupid. If you liked the results, you wouldn't be here wanting to try something better and would be doing another protocol. I have used it and my results sucked because of my laziness in addition to having issues of it staying to long in my muscle. Bottom line is simple: It's only oil you're filled up with unless you put the work to rep its benefits. I personally think guy's results are not worth it.... But how many guys are doing more than one protocol?
It would be cool to see a guy gain two inches on one 10 week cycle and then do the same bodypart in another cycle down the road.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner