over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know how chronic hiccups happen?

Quadlife

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
Read every thread on here so far, here some info: 4 weeks into a cycle now with test at 500, tren 350 , and superdrol 20mg a day. Usually get some heartburn on tren so I started with Zantac. Helped somewhat then started protonix, that seemed to just stop digestion completely, stopped that, went back to Zantac and stomach felt way better. It got so bad to where I would eat or drink, then nonstop burping which led into intractable hiccups then my diaphragm would freeze to where I couldn’t breathe then I would throw up. I’ve read that some
Guys get hiccups and digestive issues from tren but how does this happen and what can stop the hiccups once they start? In the past years ago peanut butter would stop them 9/10 times now it seems nothing stops them.

Too much cock meat sandwich?

Attachments

• E0E97626-9BB5-4703-BB0E-0E6BAE4A3C23.jpeg
    E0E97626-9BB5-4703-BB0E-0E6BAE4A3C23.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 221
I should mention too that over the weeks before the hiccups started I had GERD.literally thought I had a cold I had a nonstop sore throat turned out it was gerd that’s when doc prescribed protonix

Sex with Animals

Like I told you over PM, it's from the tren and oral. Especially when combining both. Had it happen myself. Chronic hiccups for two days.

When I was a kid my grandma always said the hiccups meant you were growing.

Chronic hiccups can be caused by lots of things. Medication(antibiotics for one) acid reflux, hiatal hernias.

i drank one glass of traders joe's cheap wine and had the hiccuups for 6 days!!

Heavyhitter- well I definitely had acid reflux

For how long? An ulcer or hiatal hernia could definitely be a possibility. If you don't normally have acid reflux though....its more probable that the irritation from the acid just triggered the hiccups itself

.For how long? An ulcer or hiatal hernia could definitely be a possibility. If you don't normally have acid reflux though....its more probable that the irritation from the acid just triggered the hiccups itself

Let’s see, the reflux has been building now I think for about 4 weeks now

It built up as the tren and oral built up. When I ran tren and tbol, nothing worked. I'm on omeprazole for GERD already. On tren, it's like I'm not taking anything at all. The only way to stop it is to stop taking what's causing it, the tren.

If you want to run tren in future then low dose and no orals at the same time.

I'm not sure why it works, but I have a 100% success rate of stopping hiccups by doing a shot of lemon juice. My grandma told me this when I was a little kid. It has never once failed me. Give it a shot. What do you got to lose... other than the hiccups

Read every thread on here so far, here some info: 4 weeks into a cycle now with test at 500, tren 350 , and superdrol 20mg a day. Usually get some heartburn on tren so I started with Zantac. Helped somewhat then started protonix, that seemed to just stop digestion completely, stopped that, went back to Zantac and stomach felt way better. It got so bad to where I would eat or drink, then nonstop burping which led into intractable hiccups then my diaphragm would freeze to where I couldn’t breathe then I would throw up. I’ve read that some
Guys get hiccups and digestive issues from tren but how does this happen and what can stop the hiccups once they start? In the past years ago peanut butter would stop them 9/10 times now it seems nothing stops them.
I get it from tren ace.
Prilosec or prevacid every morning does trick.
Also fiber intake helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Generally it could be many things. But if the person is using tren then it will be that. Tren is known to cause hiccups. As I mentioned privately you need to at least half your tren (if you really want to stay on it) and if that doesn't help just drop it completely.

. 'm not sure why it works, but I have a 100% success rate of stopping hiccups by doing a shot of lemon juice. My grandma told me this when I was a little kid. It has never once failed me. Give it a shot. What do you got to lose... other than the hiccups
Thank u man il get some
Tomorrow!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear