over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know of these products?

pt923

Registered
One of my boys at the gym showed me these two bottles the other day, Tribol-60 and Mesodiol made by Thai Labz, they are both prohormones. He asked me if he should take the recomended dosage or what, so I told him I would ask someone else more knowledgable on the products if I could find someone. The suggested use is to take one capsule in the morning and the other capsule 30-45 minutes before working out. Here are a list of the compounds:

Tribol 60:
2a,17a-Dimenthyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 20mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 5mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one 30mg

Mesodiol:
4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25mg

And, yes, if it were me I would pass on the prohormones and favor toward other forms of mass:) but he got them at one of the nutrition stores in town and one of the guys at the gym took it and got some really good gains, so he wanted to try them. thank.

One of my boys at the gym showed me these two bottles the other day, Tribol-60 and Mesodiol made by Thai Labz, they are both prohormones. He asked me if he should take the recomended dosage or what, so I told him I would ask someone else more knowledgable on the products if I could find someone. The suggested use is to take one capsule in the morning and the other capsule 30-45 minutes before working out. Here are a list of the compounds:

Tribol 60:

Mesodiol:

And, yes, if it were me I would pass on the prohormones and favor toward other forms of mass:) but he got them at one of the nutrition stores in town and one of the guys at the gym took it and got some really good gains, so he wanted to try them. thank.

Tribol is I believe Phera, Epistane, and the 'new' tren prohormone
the Mesodiol is Tren ('new'), Halodrol, and Epistane.
These are pretty powerful, and will need pct and liver help at minimum. Tell him to run some test prop with it maybe. Hope he's not taking them together:eek:

No. He hasn't taken them at all yet. I think he was going to run the Tribol-60 and then run the Mesodiol right after it.

No. He hasn't taken them at all yet. I think he was going to run the Tribol-60 and then run the Mesodiol right after it.

He shouldnt do that either. 2 of 3 compounds are in both of them. Taking 1 right after the other may be a bad idea. Harsh on the liver if nothing else. Tell him to research big time! He'll thank you later

Tribol 60:

Mesodiol:

I bolded what each of the chemicals are in the products so I hope it helps with your research...Tribol 60 will definitely be the stronger product

Tribol 60:
2a,17a-Dimenthyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one = Superdrol
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol = Epistane
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one = Max LMG (progestin)

Mesodiol:
4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol = Halodrol

Superdrol will give you great results, but it's harsh man.

I gained awesome from it, but sides were too great, I would not do it again.

I did Halodrol and had a nice gain, nothing compared to Superdrol, but it came with no sides so I'll take it.

I'd sell #1 to someone else in the gym, or return it, and do some research before taking #2. Take some liver sups and line up a PCT. Still some work for the liver so limit the cycle and wait a good bit before doing another one.

Or look into peptides, I'm getting the results I got from Hdrol with GHRP6 and CJC1293, no sides, and can run it much longer. No harm to the hairline (actually might help it), no acne, no liver probs, etc.

My buddy who took superdrol gained about 10-15 of straight WATER. Lost it all when he stopped.

this is so true, i hear so many TEENS say, ''aw man i gained 20 lbs! went from 160 to 180 on that shit''.... ok great, what do you weigh now?

....erm 163.... they all have terrible acne, and i can imagine their blood work.

i have had my run with ph and although i had gains, the sides were some of the worst ive seen.

my 0.02 warn your friend to be patient and work hard for his gains.

I bolded what each of the chemicals are in the products so I hope it helps with your research...Tribol 60 will definitely be the stronger product

Tribol 60:
2a,17a-Dimenthyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one = Superdrol

Mesodiol:
4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol = Halodrol

I thought that they were superdrol and halodrol. thank you for clearing it up for me.

Superdrol will give you great results, but it's harsh man.

I gained awesome from it, but sides were too great, I would not do it again.

I did Halodrol and had a nice gain, nothing compared to Superdrol, but it came with no sides so I'll take it.

I'd sell #1 to someone else in the gym, or return it, and do some research before taking #2. Take some liver sups and line up a PCT. Still some work for the liver so limit the cycle and wait a good bit before doing another one.

Or look into peptides, I'm getting the results I got from Hdrol with GHRP6 and CJC1293, no sides, and can run it much longer. No harm to the hairline (actually might help it), no acne, no liver probs, etc.

What were the sides that you saw from it yourself? Did you have some balding from it?

this is so true, i hear so many TEENS say, ''aw man i gained 20 lbs! went from 160 to 180 on that shit''.... ok great, what do you weigh now?

....erm 163.... they all have terrible acne, and i can imagine their blood work.

i have had my run with ph and although i had gains, the sides were some of the worst ive seen.

my 0.02 warn your friend to be patient and work hard for his gains.

Hmm... It doesn't sound like the gains outweigh the risks. I'll let him know. thanks

Mesodiol

I just started week two of my Mesodiol cycle. I did arms today and had some INSANE pumps! I ordered some milk thistle for liver support and I plan on doing pct. I'll post more results as my cycle continues.

just tell him to get on some Test!

One of those is bad enough on its own, let alone stacked together!? You can't run that shit long enough for lasting gains IMO without doing a serious number on your health.

does he have a liver donor? if so tell him to go ahead and take them.

Wow! I didn't know this thread would come back up. He took both, the Mesodial and Tribol- 60, but didn't take them back to back. The Mesodial worked a lot better. Better quality gains and was able to maintain.

Benners right... will need some kinda test booster at least if he doesnt wanna do the real thing

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws